Become a Patron!

Lightning Vapes (LV) coming name change.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I already posted this in rebuildables but in case someone misses it there, with all the changes in the industry due to them cracking down wanted to try and keep people up to date. I received an email from LV -

Here is the email I got from them:

We're making some big changes around here.

In the coming days, we will be re-branding our Lightning Vapes wire to WIREOPTIM. In the coming weeks and months, we will be moving everything else over to WIREOPTIM.com. We will continue to carry many of the products you have come to know and love, however e-liquid will soon be a thing of the past, and batteries are likely to be absent as well. We are hoping to secure a sale of our e-liquid line to a Canadian company, so that it will survive the FDA regulations. With this re-branding, it is our goal to continue to serve the many industries that have come to rely on our wire and tools. Thank you for your continued loyalty and business in the past, present, and into the future!

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
We will be seeing a lot of this as people start refocusing for survival. I like what they are doing and how they are doing it.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I hope the sale to the Canadian company proceeds. We've been lucky here so far with the governments leaving us alone, not sure if it will last though as we had our first "vape" related intensive care case with a teen and the news outlets are fear mongering.

Does this remind anyone of 2016 when companies like Provape closed up shop prematurely in anticipation of the coming threatened crackdown/ban?

I truly hope my friends to the south don't endure a Federal ban on flavors or worse.

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope the sale to the Canadian company proceeds. We've been lucky here so far with the governments leaving us alone, not sure if it will last though as we had our first "vape" related intensive care case with a teen and the news outlets are fear mongering.

Does this remind anyone of 2016 when companies like Provape closed up shop prematurely in anticipation of the coming threatened crackdown/ban?

I truly hope my friends to the south don't endure a Federal ban on flavors or worse.
Well hopefully you guys will avoid a ban up there. Justin is a little distracted right now and he seems to do the opposite of Trump so it may work out for you.

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shame about the batteries though. They were one of the only ones I had found with reasonable shipping rates to Canada.

VU Sponsors