Become a Patron!

Should there be a DISLIKE button next to the LIKE button?

• Absolutely YES!

• NO thank you!

Results are only viewable after voting.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
facebook_likes.jpg

So as you can see this is about LIKES...

I don't think there is any regulated protocol in place as to the frequency or usage of a "Like".

Just because I or someone else "likes" a thread/reply/post does not have to mean that I or another agrees with what was said.

Whenever someone takes the time to type a well thought out reply/response and communicated it in a very articulate manner, I think they deserve at the very least a like for their effort.

If it will make you feel better, if there was an "UNLIKE" button believe me, I would be using the crap out of that one too!
The reason I posted this in the first place is because apparently I "LIKE" replies/posts/threads too much.

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like the like button. It gives me the opportunity to say I appreciate a post when I don't have the time to type out a response.

I often read the forum at work. I don't always have the time especially these days to type out a proper response, so yes I like 'like'.

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think a dis-like button would give a troll rocks to fling after a post ....Just My thoughts....And Moma said..."Ifin' Ya got nothin' nice ta say"....Z

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I can see times that a dislike button would be nice to have, but for the most part if I don't "like" something I just don't respond to the post.

VU Sponsors