Become a Patron!

Lime Zinger

I read the Guardian online and I was so hoping that Boris would get voted out. So now, the UK has him plus Brexit to contend with. I know Corbyn had his flaws, but I think he had the bigger picture in mind. Like getting a deal, if Remaining went south. (No, not London! Lol)

Trump getting a meds trade deal would crush the NHS, imo. He’s from NY originally, and most people think he’s a joke here.
Corbin is a bampot all he wants to do is moan like a wee Bairn can’t stand either him or Boris but at least with Boris you know he is full of chit Corbin has the personality off Burnt toast

Last edited:
I voted for a independent Scotland also voted to get out off Europe lost one won one
The problem with Europe was to many thing where against us they wanted everything we had and gave us chit all in return every country got a lot more than we got out off it we got daft rules about everything Human rights for illegal immigrants ment that we could not kick them out even if the Murdered or raped and conned the system it was making us a laughing stock I’ve voted SNP all my life but if Nicola wants us back in Europe then I will vote against her why would I want my freedom from an English Goverment just to hand control to someone else who don’t give a chit about my Country

I love my Country the good and bad bits
The Happy the sadness
But most off all the people the music the laughter
And the fact that without Scotland we would have no roads no phone America and Russia would have no navy there would be no penicillin
And a lot more

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Loved Taggart watched it every week he had the Glasgow Face
Well lived in and full of sadness
But a Brilliant actor

It was strange watching it when I was young, since he looked so much like my father. Slightly distracting!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I voted for a independent Scotland also voted to get out off Europe lost one won one
The problem with Europe was to many thing where against us they wanted everything we had and gave us chit all in return every country got a lot more than we got out off it we got daft rules about everything Human rights for illegal immigrants ment that we could not kick them out even if the Murdered or raped and conned the system it was making us a laughing stock I’ve voted SNP all my life but if Nicola wants us back in Europe then I will vote against her why would I want my freedom from an English Goverment just to hand control to someone else who don’t give a chit about my Country

I only figured it might be easier to leave the EU with a deal. I hope Scotland does get independence, it’s been long enough.

It was strange watching it when I was young, since he looked so much like my father. Slightly distracting!
Look on the bright side at least now you can say there’s been a Murder in a Scottish accent :crazy:
Also you can see your dad every time you watch it

The deal was give us everything and we will give you nothing
We still had to abide by there rules
Now after years of supporting us over Gibraltar the ass hole are now taken Spain’s side
We had to let Europe bid on all contracts for work in Britain
Spain built our new train and there keep braking down
France alway voted against us took German side we had to give up our Scottish fishing rights but France never
Hope you had a good Friday nite

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The deal was give us everything and we will give you nothing
We still had to abide by there rules
Now after years of supporting us over Gibraltar the ass hole are now taken Spain’s side
We had to let Europe bid on all contracts for work in Britain
Spain built our new train and there keep braking down
France alway voted against us took German side we had to give up our Scottish fishing rights but France never
Hope you had a good Friday nite

And what’s up with the oil in Shetland etc? I’m not really clever about politics, though.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
It was raining today and cold, and I had a headache that lasted for hours from the barometer going up and down. I finally took naproxen and it finally eased off.
I broke my nose when I was 13, and now I get to have sinus migraines from it. :cry:

Migraine are so bloody painfull I was playing tig when I was younger
Running backwards spun around and really hammered a lamppost nocked my self out and had crippling migraine that stopped when I turned 50
I had been hospitalised a few time with the pain and the shaking I used Paramax powders to clear it
Have a great weekend I will be checking on site over the weekend if you fancy your turn ar having a Rant:drunk::cloud::cloud::cloud:

And what’s up with the oil in Shetland etc? I’m not really clever about politics, though.
Well During the Independent fight the lying English Goverment said that there wasn’t a lot off oil left off the Scottish waters but as they have made Billions from it they wanted to keep it but as they want rid off all petrol and Diesel vehicles within the next 20yrs we will get it back when nobody is buying oil lmao
You take care young lady ok
I know what your going throu with the Migraine
Nite nite sleep tight

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
That will teach you to run into walls with your bike:headbang:

Actually, it happened in school and it was a kid in my class joking around. His fist broke my nose!
He didn’t mean to do it, though. (In a private school, yet! lol)

Running into the wall was a joke
Cos I ran into the lamp post
I went to a private school to
In the Orphanage I was brought up in

Mmmmmm The Jury’s still out on this one
Will need to look at the evidence
Let’s see 5 guys Knocked out an innocent lady standing by nobody else around for miles
And she said oh officer I was only having a vape

Sorry I had to Dash away fast this Morning had an appointment with the car sales at 10am finally the wife got her car we pick it up Thursday night
Then we went looking at Bathrooms just got back home at 3pm my time

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Sorry I had to Dash away fast this Morning had an appointment with the car sales at 10am finally the wife got her car we pick it up Thursday night
Then we went looking at Bathrooms just got back home at 3pm my time

Congrats to the missus. Hope she loves it.

Is a DIY bathroom in your future?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Let the tea stew for 4mins stir then add milk if taken
Or use a tea pot

I was too lazy so I,just put milk in the mug and added hot water. Then let the tea bags steep a bit.

I do make good loose tea in a pot, but I just used bags this time.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
So what are you up to today Lady

I’m going to have to do some shopping today. Not for anything fun, just necessities like food, etc. Plus, I may try to go to the post office.

It’s actually pretty boring living in NY! lol

Has the corona virus hit Scotland yet?

Well get some coffee
Not sure as all the cases seem to be in England so far anyone coming into country seems to be Flying into English airports
Enjoy your shopping today ok
Bet you never thought we would still be talking to each other every day
Hope your enjoying it and when your fed up with it let me know ok

Heavy winds and rain here to day and my grand Daughter want me to take her and her pal to the Cinema tonite 7 miles there and 7 miles back then do it all again when the pictures Finished
The joys of being Granda

VU Sponsors