VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

The Smok X Cube II is a substantial upgrade in all aspects. Beautiful all-metal design with brushed-metal finish, and bigger OLED display, it looks like an integrated whole. It supports Bluetooth 4.0 technology, and a customizable LED that potentially illuminates in up to 16 million colors. 160W maximum output will bring you an unexpected vaping experience. Magnet-held battery cover allows you to replace batteries almost instantly. And there many more functions are waiting for you to discover. All these make X CUBE II one of the most excellent devices ever made. I love the grip style button!

Brand: SMOK
Mod: VV/VW Mod, Temperature Control Mod
APV Mod Wattage: 160W
Voltage Range: 0.35-8V
Temperature Control Range: 200-600 degrees Fahrenheit / 100-315 degrees Celsius
Features: Support Bluetooth 4.0 / Temperature Control, Variable Wattage, OLED Screen
Battery Form Factor: 18650
Battery Quantity: Two
Battery cover type: Magnetic
Compatible with: 0.06-3.0 ohm (Temp Mode) / 0.1-3.0 ohm (Watt Mode) atomizer
Material: Aluminum Alloy, Stainless steel
Available Color: Gun Metal

**THIS DEAL MAY NOT WORK ON A MOBILE DEVICE**

WHERE: >> HERE <<

USE COUPON CODE XCubeII TO BRING THE TOTAL TO $55.90

FREE SHIPPING

imHC6cPmzvw

Click here to get more information on this deal....

I ordered 2 of them on a flash sale 13 days ago and they still haven't shipped...
They told me they are having issues with the vendor so order knowing the ships in 3 days is b.s.

yamooo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I ordered 2 of them on a flash sale 13 days ago and they still haven't shipped...
They told me they are having issues with the vendor so order knowing the ships in 3 days is b.s.

That is typical of gearbest. They are also known for putting up flash sales, and if too many people end up ordering it, cancelling the sales.

VU Sponsors