Become a Patron!

Limitless 200W Mod and Arms Race 200W mod lower to $55.69 and free shipping

Urvapin

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Limitless LMC 200W is pretty well-made TC box mod. The interchangeable magnetic plates on both sides of the mod are one of the main features of the Limitless LMC. I love the design and build quality of this device, its weighty feel in the hand, and most importantly, the way it vapes. The power it is able to deliver in wattage mode is nothing short of impressive, and I am inclined to say it’s the best device I’ve ever used. It’s for sale on Urvapin, $55.69 and free shipping, get it via this link: LMC 200W Box Mod.

Limitless Mod Co. Released another dual 18650 box mod: Arms Race. Featuring a durable zinc alloy shell, the Arms Race 200W TC Box Mod also includes the usual Limitless Mod Co. design features, gold accented Limitless badge, LMC logo, and a black skull, all of which create the dark and edgy image which the company has cultivated throughout its short history. It’s only $58.99 and free shipping, get it via this link: LMC Arms Race Mod.

Limitless Pulse Pod implements a 380 mAh internal rechargeable battery. Power output at around 8-10 watts allows coils to heat up faster and more effectively. As an alternative of traditional cigarettes, it does give you the same sensations with a simply organic inhale while helps you free from the smoking addiction. Get it with $25.95 at Urvapin and enjoy free shipping, just following this link: Limitless Pulse Kit.

What’s more, you can enjoy extra 8%(all customer) to 12%(New Register Customer) Off. Don’t miss out!

Any more electronic cigarette promotion infos, just check: Cheap Vape Deals

Best Seller:

ijoy captain pd270 $43.99 and Free Shipping

snowwolf vfeng 230w $57.69 and Free Shipping

E Cig Clearance:

osub 80w baby $44.59 and Free Shipping

asvape michael mod $96.8 and Free Shipping

VU Sponsors