Become a Patron!

Limitless Plus V2

they basically just sent me a canned response:

Hello Josh,
Thanks for your feedback, Sorry to hear.

Limitless RDTA plus the first batch is different with other batches.

You received not the first batch, the Airflow contact part connet with topcap by screw,

Thanks for your feedback and comments, I will forward it to engineer department.

Best regards
IJOY

Ijoy Service Team
Tel: 0086 0755 33115757

www.ijoycig.com IJOY For Your Joy !!!

--

Lol.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
they basically just sent me a canned response:

Hello Josh,
Thanks for your feedback, Sorry to hear.

Limitless RDTA plus the first batch is different with other batches.

You received not the first batch, the Airflow contact part connet with topcap by screw,

Thanks for your feedback and comments, I will forward it to engineer department.

Best regards
IJOY

Ijoy Service Team
Tel: 0086 0755 33115757

www.ijoycig.com IJOY For Your Joy !!!

--

Lol.
Lol
I won't be surprise if these fuckers release a wide bore drip tip!!! In the meantime check this out
https://www.fasttech.com/products/4885800

VAPE ON

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Bottom line is they screwed us all...

V1 guys get screwed because when they do start selling different top caps, the V1 tops will not be compatible.

The V2 guys get screwed because there's no fuckin drip tip in the dam box....I guess they said how can we screw them all, and had this brilliant idea....

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Besides that fact that they save on not supplying the derlin drip tip I don't see any benefits for either the end user or Ijoy with the V2.
Maybe the plastic parts manufacturer supplied them with 100000 pieces of the wrong cap and they said what the hell lets just go with it and pretend it was on purpose.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I sent this email to iJoy:

Hi, I ordered the "new iJoy Limitless Rdta Plus" not realizing that it was a V2. I along with a lot of your customers on vapingunderground.com are really unhappy about how iJoy just changed to a version 2, "no drip tip" version. IJoy calls it a drip tip but it is so short! How are you suppose to vape on it?

So initially you had a lot of happy customers with version 1 & without notice & even in the title where I purchased Fasttech there was no mention of version 2. So a lot of customers feel cheated. They want to know why? Change something that was great to such a short drip tip that is not usable.

Is there any way to get a drip tip? In order to make your customers happy? Myself included.

I thought your motto was iJoy we Joy?
I hope your response is not "we will send your issue to the engineering dept" go to Vapingunderground.com search the thread Limitless Plus V2. I hope you can make this right to your customers. Is it worth it to lose customers over a drip tip?

We'll see what their response is.

vapebeast92

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I also think it might be better to email limitless that's a good email though. It's cool you took the time to do that for everyone here.

SHOUTCAST

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn it.. just got mine in the mail and it is the v2.. What the hell.. it looks so stupid with the 510 adapter and drip tip in it.. I am so pissed.. Got this from vaportekusa.. Their picture is of the V1.. I can't even understand the design change.. i am just so pissed pissed..

Last edited:

vapebeast92

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Damn it.. just got mine in the mail and it is the v2.. What the hell.. it looks so stupid with the 510 adapter and drip tip in it.. I am so pissed.. Got this from vaportekusa.. Their picture is of the V1.. I can't even understand the design change.. i am just so pissed pissed..
I would contact vaportek and explain to them that you got the wrong item because bottom line is if the version you purchased isn't what's pictured on their site I'd want my money back. I contacted the vendor who sent me the v2 and they completely understood and were able to find one of the originals to send to me.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mine already cleared Chicago ISC and should be here by Saturday from FT. We are in the same boat. I'll let you know which one I receive. I'm not very hopeful it's going to be a V1 though.

Cheers,
Steve
Ok thanks, mine still traveling I don't think it's made it to the USA yet. I forwarded my email to iJoy to Limitless. Let's hope Limitless can do something.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would contact vaportek and explain to them that you got the wrong item because bottom line is if the version you purchased isn't what's pictured on their site I'd want my money back. I contacted the vendor who sent me the v2 and they completely understood and were able to find one of the originals to send to me.
While I'm happy for you, lets face it, you got lucky. Most people won't be that fortunate.

The only thing most of these companies seem to understand is a vote with our wallet. If we stop buying stuff from companies that pull this shit. Then they will either stop or go under. I'm choosing to vote with my wallet from this point forward.

Cheers,
Steve

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok, I forwarded my email to iJoy to Limitless let's see what happens.
I did to but added a little bit at the end. I hope you don't mind me borrowing your E-mail. I should have asked first - Sorry about that.

Hi,
I ordered the "new iJoy Limitless RDTA Plus" not realizing that it was a V2. I along with a lot of your customers on vapingunderground.com are really unhappy about how iJoy just changed to a version 2, "no drip tip" version. IJoy calls it a drip tip but it is so short! How are you suppose to vape on it?

So initially you had a lot of happy customers with version 1 & without notice & even in the title where I purchased Fasttech there was no mention of version 2. So a lot of customers feel cheated. They want to know why? Change something that was great to such a short drip tip that is not usable.

Is there any way to get a drip tip? In order to make your customers happy? Myself included.

I hope your response is not "we will send your issue to the engineering dept" go to Vapingunderground.com search the thread Limitless Plus V2. I hope you can make this right to your customers. Is it worth it to lose customers over a drip tip?

It’s just not including the Drip Tip though, the flat top top-cap looks terrible compared to the V1 and using the 510 adapter with a drip-tip makes it look cheap/like something you cobbled together in your garage! If I get the V2 I’m requesting a refund and it will be the last Ijoy/Limitless product I ever purchase. I hope the few pennies you save on not including a Drip-Tip is worth the bad will and loss of customers.

Sincerely,
Steve xxxxx
AKA Wingsfan0310 on VU and ECF

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Very good email. My fingers are crossed that they try to make it right. All we need is a drip tip tip like the V1.

vapebeast92

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
While I'm happy for you, lets face it, you got lucky. Most people won't be that fortunate.

The only thing most of these companies seem to understand is a vote with our wallet. If we stop buying stuff from companies that pull this shit. Then they will either stop or go under. I'm choosing to vote with my wallet from this point forward.

Cheers,
Steve
Still you can ask for a refund and to send back the package unless u want to keep it and use your own drip tip idk worth a try but your right.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I did to but added a little bit at the end. I hope you don't mind me borrowing your E-mail. I should have asked first - Sorry about that.

Hi,
I ordered the "new iJoy Limitless RDTA Plus" not realizing that it was a V2. I along with a lot of your customers on vapingunderground.com are really unhappy about how iJoy just changed to a version 2, "no drip tip" version. IJoy calls it a drip tip but it is so short! How are you suppose to vape on it?

It’s just not including the Drip Tip though, the flat top top-cap looks terrible compared to the V1 and using the 510 adapter with a drip-tip makes it look cheap/like something you cobbled together in your garage! If I get the V2 I’m requesting a refund and it will be the last Ijoy/Limitless product I ever purchase. I hope the few pennies you save on not including a Drip-Tip is worth the bad will and loss of customers.

Sincerely,
Steve xxxxx
AKA Wingsfan0310 on VU and ECF
I don't mind you using the email. Strength in numbers I say. The more peeps that speak up will hopefully will give more impact.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not cool...

VAPE ON

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Even LMC don't know why they change the damn drip tip...
6067fd33e22ba72afcb79831575afee4.png

VAPE ON

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Releasing the V2 so fast after the V1 means it's not to fix a functional problem and it's not like anyone was complaining about V1.
They either got stuck with the V2 parts, or figured out that using the V2 parts will cost them less.

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The only place l can see they could have saved anything, was not includind a wide bore drip tip like they did on V1 plus. Hell l would rather have the chuf top like the original limitless had.

They came out with the Plus to solve that problem. People where complaining about it. So all the reviewers get the V1 which is an upgrade to the original. Has a wide bore drip tip and a very thin 510 adaptor so if you wanted to use a 510 you could. That waa the whole idea behind the Plus so l thought.

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What's wired is Zohpie didn't bring light to the fact that they made a switcheroo on us. I'm pretty sure being in the vape world like she is she knew it was different...If you look at the screen shot of her video, there's a pic of the V1 plus. She should have let the cat out the bag...She's the only reviewer that got the V2 Plus.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Back when I saw her review I was like did they forget to send her a drip tip or what?
I don't think she has a clue of that V1 V2 issue, at least not when she made the video.
It's just that the "important" reviewers got the early V1s and she got the V2 later.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What's wired is Zohpie didn't bring light to the fact that they made a switcheroo on us. I'm pretty sure being in the vape world like she is she knew it was different...If you look at the screen shot of her video, there's a pic of the V1 plus. She should have let the cat out the bag...She's the only reviewer that got the V2 Plus.

I watched her vid & you're right she has the v2 I didn't pay enough attention I guess, until you pointed it out.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How short is the top cap/drip tip section? Is it shorter than the iJoy Tornado Nano top cap/drip tip? The Nano is short but for me it's vapeable.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol I hate that bitch
I would like too see what Daniel djlsb will say with this changes...

VAPE ON

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered one today, but MyVaporStore.com informed me it was the V2.....hope it comes with the pictured drip tip.
I doubt it bro... Hopefully you get the v3 lol
I'm sure you will get the nipple tip

VAPE ON

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Not really to worried about the looks, it's vaping and I am enjoying the tank.

Vent all you want guys about how much of a fuck IJoy/LMC is, you're not going to get jack shit from them. Probably what they will offer is an opportunity to purchase a different top cap 6 months down the road. :giggle:

So best to return it for refund or adapt it with a Kennedy/Goon/Griffin or whatever that fits.

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Lol...mine looks just like that. Like you said, vapes excllent...just gonna but a smok tfv8 and switch tips...Just can't bring myself to pay 10 bucks for a rip when l can get a tank for 25...lol

VU Sponsors