Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think the griffin drip tip looks a bit better then Petri I'd rock that

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

22mm Griffin driptip & a Petri clone with the Griffin adapter.

Not what I was after when I ordered it, seems they also changed the colour of the red but I'll live with it..
So the 22mm Griffin drip tip fit in with no adaptor? It looks good, if so I can live with it too. Btw, the Dot Mod Petri clone looks nice too.

I'll order a few of the resin ones from Fasttech, kinda made a rod for my own back with ordering a red one though, random colour with red doesn't give you much chance..

I do like how it vapes but I wouldn't order another, still, won't be too surprised when there's a V3 that looks remarkably like the V1.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'll order a few of the resin ones from Fasttech, kinda made a rod for my own back with ordering a red one though, random colour with red doesn't give you much chance..

I do like how it vapes but I wouldn't order another, still, won't be too surprised when there's a V3 that looks remarkably like the V1.
Yeah know what you mean, I got the red too.

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well there may be an alternative for those that really want a V1 styled......

5446900-6.jpg

https://www.fasttech.com/products/3...mitless-plus-styled-rdta-rebuildable-dripping

SHOUTCAST

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would contact vaportek and explain to them that you got the wrong item because bottom line is if the version you purchased isn't what's pictured on their site I'd want my money back. I contacted the vendor who sent me the v2 and they completely understood and were able to find one of the originals to send to me.

I did contact them.. They said they didn't even know there was a V2 and they had V1 and V2 all mixed together.. They said they would send me a V1 with a return label to send back the V2.. That makes me happy.. although the waiting is killing me..

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I did contact them.. They said they didn't even know there was a V2 and they had V1 and V2 all mixed together.. They said they would send me a V1 with a return label to send back the V2.. That makes me happy.. although the waiting is killing me..
Happy for you! We that ordered from Fasttech probably won't be so lucky.

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Happy for you! We that ordered from Fasttech probably won't be so lucky.
I was going to return my Raven's Moon for exchange and it would have been 2-3 months after they received it. They have to check and make sure all is in order before they send out a new one. If it is not defective it will take quite a while.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll know tomorrow, mine is in the neighborhood. Ill let you know which one I receive.

Cheers,
Steve
I just received mine from FastTech and it's as I feared. It's the V2. I haven't even broken the seal yet because I'm really considering just returning it. This is BS. :mad:

PS I still have had no response to the Emails to IJOY or Limitless (LMC). Why am I not surprised!

IMG_20160801_120026_zpseehkdrcs.jpg

Cheers,
Steve

Edit: I opened up a ticket with FT asking for a refund on the grounds I didn't receive what I ordered or what IJOY sent out to reviewers (They have the V1 as the first pic on FT as well). I'm not even breaking the factory seal. I'll open a claim on PayPal if necessary (I don't think it will be, FT has always been reasonable). It's not even the money but I'll be Damned if I swallowing this bait and switch BS.

Last edited:

vapebeast92

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Awsome! I'm glad it worked out for you!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just received mine from FastTech and it's as I feared. It's the V2. I haven't even broken the seal yet because I'm really considering just returning it. This is BS. :mad:

PS I still have had no response to the Emails to IJOY or Limitless (LMC). Why am I not surprised!

IMG_20160801_120026_zpseehkdrcs.jpg

Cheers,
Steve

Edit: I opened up a ticket with FT asking for a refund on the grounds I didn't receive what I ordered or what IJOY sent out to reviewers (They have the V1 as the first pic on FT as well). I'm not even breaking the factory seal. I'll open a claim on PayPal if necessary (I don't think it will be, FT has always been reasonable). It's not even the money but I'll be Damned if I swallowing this bait and switch BS.
Let me know how it goes. I'll do the same when I get mine. Yeah iJoy & Limitless did not see it fit to answer me either.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You are picturing the original Limitless top cap.. This thread is for the limitless Plus.. Two different RDTAs.. The V1 Limitless Plus sleeves are made of medal. Only the very top is plastic..
That's why I referenced it as the original Limitless and not the plus. The reason they changed the plus to metal is because of people having experiences like this. Either way Ijoy is just a shit company with 0 customer service. Assholios.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

SHOUTCAST

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's why I referenced it as the original Limitless and not the plus. The reason they changed the plus to metal is because of people having experiences like this. Either way Ijoy is just a shit company with 0 customer service. Assholios.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Yea but man.. Your post is confusing to the thread... You stated "It true" in reference to my statement above about the limitless Plus V1. Even your statement about it as "original limitless" would have people thinking your talking about the Plus V1. Just saying man your posting about issues with the regular limitless in a Limitless Plus thread.. Anyone that doesn't know the difference between the Original and the Plus would think your talking about the limitless Plus V1.

vapebeast92

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Got my v1 and am loving it.. Anyway I saw a reference in a forum that the top caps were replaced because the V1's were melting.. How true that is.. Well I don't know
IV herd of it happening to the original limitless at high wattages and some how their fire button got held down to long or something. But I don't see it happing with the limitless plus unless you have your coils super high way above air flow slots, and high ass watts. The limitless plus is metal all around the sides and only the top cap is the plastic/ delrin. And your air flow is low and far away from the top , witch is where your coils are, so I don't see it happening .

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got my v1 and am loving it.. Anyway I saw a reference in a forum that the top caps were replaced because the V1's were melting.. How true that is.. Well I don't know
Well at least there is a reason now. Before you posted this none of us could fathom "why" did they change it.

LuTang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What version of the Plus do you have? Where did you get the drip tip? Link? It looks nice! Thanks!

mine is the first batch +. dt is a cheapo from FT. link posted below. not sure if it fits 2nd batch or not. i imagine it does and if it's loose at all, you can use a layer of teflon tape to snug it. only thing that sucks is it is random color. you don't get to choose. but for the price, they are awesome.

https://www.fasttech.com/p/4885800

here is the purple one i also received.

dETDS1yl.jpg

VU Sponsors