Become a Patron!

Limitless Plus V2

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you hear back from FT in regards to your ticket? Did you ask to return & a refund?
They pretended like they didn't know what I was talking about and asked for a picture. So I sent them the one I took. I also sent them one from iJOY that announced they were 2 versions and had pictures of both next to each other.

I started the reply by saying "You know what I'm talking about". I also pointed out that they didn't announce the change until July 27 and that mine had already shipped by then. I went on to say that's not what I ordered and if they didn't tell me how to proceed to get a refund I would contact PayPal.

Cheers,
Steve

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They pretended like they didn't know what I was talking about and asked for a picture. So I sent them the one I took. I also sent them one from iJOY that announced they were 2 versions and had pictures of both next to each other.

I started the reply by saying "You know what I'm talking about". I also pointed out that they didn't announce the change until July 27 and that mine had already shipped by then. I went on to say that's not what I ordered and if they didn't tell me how to proceed to get a refund I would contact PayPal.

Cheers,
Steve
Thanks Steve! Please let me know what happens.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The V2 is not that bad, I think it's better to have the V2 then having nothing at all.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The V2 is not that bad, I think it's better to have the V2 then having nothing at all.
I'm far from having nothing at all. I have my fair share of Aromamizer Supremes, Billow V3 Plus, Griffin 25, and lots of 22mm RTA's. They all came with drip tips as well. What a concept :D.

Cheers,
Steve

Edit The V2 might be a great RTA. I'm just irritated that it's not what I ordered. I ordered the V1. I feel like IJOY pulled a shady trick (bait and switch). Because of that I'd rather just return it.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tbh I don't use my LP that often since it falls between being convenient and still very good like my Supreme and having the best performance but not that convenient like my RDAs.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm far from having nothing at all. I have my fair share of Aromamizer Supremes, Billow V3 Plus, Griffin 25, and lots of 22mm RTA's. They all came with drip tips as well. What a concept :D.

Cheers,
Steve

Edit The V2 might be a great RTA. I'm just irritated that it's not what I ordered. I ordered the V1. I feel like IJOY pulled a shady trick (bait and switch). Because of that I'd rather just return it.
I second that!

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Cheers,
Steve
Your not missing anything. To be honest the Avocado is a much better built tank than the Limitless of any edition. Plus, at least Geekvape has legit customer service.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Though I like the LP more then my avocado24, I do agree that it's better built, like all the other Geekvape products.

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My Avo24 has a top cap you can spin freely, wicking is a PiTA and the offset coils drive my OCD through the roof. :giggle:
It got put back it it's box after the L+ arrived, the L+ is that much better all around.

Until my 32.5mm Genelocity gets here. :bliss:

LuTang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My Avo24 has a top cap you can spin freely, wicking is a PiTA and the offset coils drive my OCD through the roof. :giggle:
It got put back it it's box after the L+ arrived, the L+ is that much better all around.

i agree with all of this. i actually like my avo24 and use it. but i like my limitless and limitless+ mo' betta

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
While they did pull a shitty with the drip tip, I just popped the drip tip from my Griffin. It works and I do enjoy the Vape.

4e6b819f7e9f98134563f0c3a482b0e2.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
While they did pull a shitty with the drip tip, I just popped the drip tip from my Griffin. It works and I do enjoy the Vape.

4e6b819f7e9f98134563f0c3a482b0e2.jpg

You have the v2 plus right? Did you use the Griffin 22mm or 25mm drip tip? If it's the 22mm then I'll be ok with it. Looks good with the mod, what is it?

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You have the v2 plus right? Did you use the Griffin 22mm or 25mm drip tip? If it's the 22mm then I'll be ok with it. Looks good with the mod, what is it?
It's the V2 with the 22mm Griffin tip. The Mod is a Clone of the Dragon parallel mod. I picked it up on a whim when ordering some wire from Kidney Puncher. It's become my daily driver, works very well, hits great, very easy to break down and clean.

RayCray Cray

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Holy shit that genolocity looks crazy. So wide, so tall. Pictures when you get it please!

SHOUTCAST

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a couple V1's and just received a V2 in the mail today. The least they can do is inform vendors of the change so vendors can update listings when they sell the new version. The V2 is already in the mail on its way back.

I need Goon and Kennedy tips to sit flush.
20160804_111440_zpshz8jcw7j.jpg

lol, I have the same setup.. Limitless Plus V1 with limitless Lux.. How do you like your Lux.. I kinda really like it.. Seems made well and vapes well as well.. I did notice that vaping with SS I had to lower my temp.. Wondering if it is overpowering.. but all in all I like it.. it is a good mod.. I already ordered the wood sleeve.

RayCray Cray

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
lol, I have the same setup.. Limitless Plus V1 with limitless Lux.. How do you like your Lux.. I kinda really like it.. Seems made well and vapes well as well.. I did notice that vaping with SS I had to lower my temp.. Wondering if it is overpowering.. but all in all I like it.. it is a good mod.. I already ordered the wood sleeve.
I like it, watt for watt I would say it hits a little harder than other mods. I have a calypso coming to match the 30mm size.

I haven't ordered sleeves yet. Where did you get yours and what did you pay?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I watched Daniel from DJLSB Vapes vlog vid. In response to all the emails he has been receiving about the change to the v2 Plus he contacted iJoy. iJoy told him it was not done by them it was done by Limitless, supposedly Limitless is hard core when it comes to their devices as far as how they want it done & Daniel suggested they rectify it somehow. V3? With a drip tip? I don't know. Seems there is a lot of passing the buck. Neither iJoy or Limitless has seen fit to answer my email regarding the change & lack of drip tip.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That Daniel should does like to talk a lot, only started talking about it after 46 min, but ty for the info.

Last edited:

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That Daniel should does like to talk a lot, only started talking about it after 46 min, but ty for the info.
It was a vlog for his subbies, he was explaining why he was MIA for so long. And where he's headed. Was a bit long but otherwise love his reviews very in depth.

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Anyone have a link to the video Djlsb vapes talks about the switch?

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone have a link to the video Djlsb vapes talks about the switch?
46 min out of that hour plus long vlog thing.

He's not saying much, just that Ijoy say Limitless made them do it and that he suggested to them to make the V1 cap available for sale separately or sell the atty with both caps (doesn't mean that they are actually going to do that).

I'm surprised that the cloners didn't catch up on that and are not making cloned V1 caps.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's 46 minutes in (actually 46:40 in). He says IJOY says is was LMC that made them do it. He talks about it for about 2 minutes. Not sure why you can't find it?
It's not there anymore dude, let me check it again

VAPE ON

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just watched it before my last post to you so I could tell you at what time in the video he talks about it.

Cheers,
Steve
That's weird, I went to YT directly and ur right he talked about it... Fucking LMC lies and shit
What a shitty company...
And they have the nerve to produced new colorways LOL good luck with That shit?!

VAPE ON

travo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I ordered mine from Gearbest during the pre-order sale they had. I was fully expecting to be disappointed but after waiting a month I received the V1 and I love it! It was totally worth the wait. That being said, it's definitely a bummer for those that ended up with a V2. Had they kept the same design it's entirely possible that I'd have bought one of each color but not anymore.

VU Sponsors