Become a Patron!

Limitless Plus V2

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Steam crave products are built for quality... Prices don't depreciate that fast compared to other tanks available...

SUPREME...

Like all other RTAS out there, you have to build ur coils to ur liking, we all vape differently what works for me doesn't work for others..
The tank is a flavor CHUCKER? Only the user can answer that!
The supreme FOR ME,shines at higher wattage warmer vapes... I vape mine around .1-.15 ohms 85-100 watts to get a satisfying vape..

VAPE ON

ppastrmpf

Member For 4 Years
The supreme holds its prices in uk dam its still 30plus an on some sites its nearly 40£ , i can get from fasttech or slow snail mail an save a bit but by time it arrives there be another version out lol

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
Be aware if you go with ft or similar sites do not order batteries with other stuff. Don't do like I did. I'm in Germany and the customs wanted at first 28,50 € euros from 53€ worth order. Than the bustards said the batteries have no label (green samsung 25R) and OK charger was with mistake for 110V. So and what is with the tank I've asked( SS Crius Plus) the lady says she DOES NOT KNOW WHAT THAT IS and if they let it "proof" by the authorised person that can be costy and she can not guaranty that they'll let it in. So to open and show the tank goes not while you can not return "used" merchandise. Then I had to return all the goodies. 17€costs Crius and aromamizer about 23 so what(7ml).

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
well i own a mage 3 griffin 22s a merlin and a limitless plus

the merlin is a good tank if you prefer tight draws and single coil builds
or small diameter dual coils - but it aint my thing

the other 3 (griffin 22,mage,limitless plus) using the same build and wicking all taste about the same to me. and that taste is great on all 3. The griffin is possibly the simplest, but becuase of its design the jfc will become loose and not repairable after some dropping. but still very usable.

The mage is the hardest to build on and has a smaller build deck then the griffin, and has the worlds most annoying top cap. I hate the shape and trying to unscrew it. BUT the lack of JFC is awesome since thats one less thing to worry about breaking or leaking.

The limitless is as easy to build on as the griffin, a tad harder to wick (IMHO) has no jfc and is al around excellent.

It has a different feel to its draw, I put that to the fact it is side airflow versus bottom airflow. And it doesnt come with a drip tip. But finiding a DT is not too big of deal and the draw is just something to get used to. So it is becoming my favorite RTA atm. I may need some more.

all_thumbs

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Regarding the Mage, use a vape band as a gripper if your topcap is difficult to unscrew. I over tightened recently and had to resort to this. By the way, Coilart has additional caps (same design, colors available) for sale on their website.

ppastrmpf

Member For 4 Years
20160906_210731.jpg 20160906_211228.jpg 20160906_211846.jpg 20160906_211812.jpg
I've just noticed that glass is not standing aligned with rest of the tank. Even the drip tip can't sit flush....the problems are just growing. Who ever did v2 did a nice sabotage. The clones would be better. With 510 adapter and 510 DT I have some distance from coils but still I get a lot of spitback. It's almost drinkable.

Last edited:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
View attachment 60876 View attachment 60877 View attachment 60879 View attachment 60880
I've just noticed that glass is not standing aligned with rest of the tank. Even the drip tip can't sit flush....the problems are just growing. Who ever did v2 did a nice sabotage. The clones would be better. With 510 adapter and 510 DT I have some distance from coils but still I get a lot of spitback. It's almost drinkable.
It almost looks like you're missing the o ring that goes on top of the glass.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

ppastrmpf

Member For 4 Years
No Deaucesjack it only looks like 'cause I've changed the lower O rings those two thinner by the base and other are black. Well mistake learned. IJOY is NOJOY in my world. How do you cope with spitback. Succer is full of flaws but flavor is good. At least could home use it as dripper or just vape on it if it hadn't so much spitback.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
No Deaucesjack it only looks like 'cause I've changed the lower O rings those two thinner by the base and other are black. Well mistake learned. IJOY is NOJOY in my world. How do you cope with spitback. Succer is full of flaws but flavor is good. At least could home use it as dripper or just vape on it if it hadn't so much spitback.
I'll be honest with you, I put mine back in the box. Between my chuff cap melting and all the Bullshit with this tank I just put it away. I'm kind of done with the Genny style tanks. To me Ijoy and Smok are in the same boat. I just don’t like their products. Both companies seem real gimmicky and qc is an issue as well as extremely poor customer service. For me there are to many great comapnies out there making quality products to have to put up with that nonsense. Again, this is just my opinion. Other opinions I'm sure will vary.

ppastrmpf

Member For 4 Years
I'll be honest with you, I put mine back in the box. Between my chuff cap melting and all the Bullshit with this tank I just put it away. I'm kind of done with the Genny style tanks. To me Ijoy and Smok are in the same boat. I just don’t like their products. Both companies seem real gimmicky and qc is an issue as well as extremely poor customer service. For me there are to many great comapnies out there making quality products to have to put up with that nonsense. Again, this is just my opinion. Other opinions I'm sure will vary.

I can not speak for smoke atomizers but their HPRIV is wonderfull. Nice design, simple menu and really good battery life. But they do have shit customer service and the smok website and chinglish.... that's laughable almost like my LP with that dt. I'll do same like you did. Retiring my LP. Back to my good old Crius 22. The bustard does all I throw in. Wanted another tank for rotation. I'm not pretty picky and not an collector but need one more tank. At least. Next paycheck Griffin 25.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

I'm not a fan of ijoy, kangertech, or wismec. But I do like smok products. I think they have the best tanks TFV4 and TFV8 and their mods are decent quality and the menu system is much easier then others. I can understand not liking smok mods, but their tanks are awesome. Nothing gimmikcy about the TFV8 it just kicks ass

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I can not speak for smoke atomizers but their HPRIV is wonderfull. Nice design, simple menu and really good battery life. But they do have shit customer service and the smok website and chinglish.... that's laughable almost like my LP with that dt. I'll do same like you did. Retiring my LP. Back to my good old Crius 22. The bustard does all I throw in. Wanted another tank for rotation. I'm not pretty picky and not an collector but need one more tank. At least. Next paycheck Griffin 25.
Take a look at the Boreas. Tanks been flying under the radar for months. I like it a little better than my Griffin 25.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm not a fan of ijoy, kangertech, or wismec. But I do like smok products. I think they have the best tanks TFV4 and TFV8 and their mods are decent quality and the menu system is much easier then others. I can understand not liking smok mods, but their tanks are awesome. Nothing gimmikcy about the TFV8 it just kicks ass
Agreed, and sooner or later I'm probably going to give Smok mods another try. Maybe I'll give the Alien a shot. After the Tfv4, I'm just not a fan of that sliding top cap. I know they improved it but I just don't like it.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Agreed, and sooner or later I'm probably going to give Smok mods another try. Maybe I'll give the Alien a shot. After the Tfv4, I'm just not a fan of that sliding top cap. I know they improved it but I just don't like it.

I mean they aren't G2 or Vt133 good, but they make solid mods IMO. The tanks are what I really like. Smok and geekvape are my 2 favs for tanks/RDAs. for mods, well u know what my favs are lol

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Be aware if you go with ft or similar sites do not order batteries with other stuff. Don't do like I did. I'm in Germany and the customs wanted at first 28,50 € euros from 53€ worth order. Than the bustards said the batteries have no label (green samsung 25R) and OK charger was with mistake for 110V. So and what is with the tank I've asked( SS Crius Plus) the lady says she DOES NOT KNOW WHAT THAT IS and if they let it "proof" by the authorised person that can be costy and she can not guaranty that they'll let it in. So to open and show the tank goes not while you can not return "used" merchandise. Then I had to return all the goodies. 17€costs Crius and aromamizer about 23 so what(7ml).
Yeah im aware of shipping batteries plus , gearbest won't ship batteries now to EU ,but ive got enough for a while , 6x 25r /9 xhg2 ,6 x30q/ 6 x vtc5/ 5 x vtc4 , so im ok for batteries im ok for charging too got Xtar vc4 /an then got an opus bt v2 3100, chargers
Ive got most rta,s mentioned here plus the 30mm mod farther rta wirh juggernaut dual coils rocking in it .

So was only interested in the supreme 7ml ,
Have both limitless plus rdta v1 an the sneaky v2 with 510 as drip tip ,
Loving the boreas though its very nice , bought 2 one as spare ,
This is all i was asking about supreme 7ml aromamizer iknow subject to urs builds like all are , as if an when TDP next may 20th comes in then ,ban on over 2ml limited sizes.
So get them whilst i can was thinking,
The i joy tornado rta is good though it leaked first set up an hasnt since no jfc , just shut air flow off whilst filling but i pack around juice holes with a dental tool works great for me flavours great ,
Just got in the massive extension for the mod farther its dam huge , same kind of thing to Boreas an supreme but 30mm sizes an now dump tanks just come out with 30mm an 40mm sizes just too,
big , the only bad thing with rx wismec is the 510 is crappy ,so also got the better version triade dna mod its what the rx aspired to be lol
f3778f820bd43b224623d6bf27f9f156.jpg
df6a26b82c72c81fc9ed5bf46995f092.jpg
155d70c5ac092d1cf7708a6e7b30ad31.jpg

ppastrmpf

Member For 4 Years
As I have somwhere read the wismec has changed the 510 connection on the RX2/3. I do like the form of wismec RX 200 and would buy it but at that time were no 6batteries charger. XTAR now has one. I like the kinky colors and JayBo design. GeekVape is a mainstream can't make a mistake with it. Smok has improoved a lot their mods and DjLSBVapes Daniel has done some reviews on tanks and mods. Only what made me keep of TF series was an liquid consumption and battery hunger. Those things need powah. But with smoke overall no mistake. I'm sorry about whole IJOY story. Cause more good producers more options.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Theres online tutorial for swapping the 510 to a fat daddy version like this
7da77bece4e8b3123bf5bf2d08248065.jpg
37aefa21a334bd788b9b0d3b6b77cc95.jpg

I just need to get to soldier the board back in now , this was a friend mod whom gave me the mod after his chip failed i stripped bored out the 510 , an fitted a fat daddy v4 low profile version , could also make it as a sqounker if i get a dna board for it , shame wismec didnt do this for 4 bucks extra

But ive just read as heard a while ago about dna 250w boards ,so if i have some spare pennies , it would be even better with one of them pit in rather than the rx boards , bit i can buy a used rx or rx s an strip out the board since this is a brand new shell , but im not great at soldering , need a local uk guy to soldier for me , i can do it , but if considering a dna need to be done right an change all the gauges of wire too beef them up a little , at moment though its just sat there awaiting some TLC

Last edited:

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As I have somwhere read the wismec has changed the 510 connection on the RX2/3. I do like the form of wismec RX 200 and would buy it but at that time were no 6batteries charger. XTAR now has one. I like the kinky colors and JayBo design. GeekVape is a mainstream can't make a mistake with it. Smok has improoved a lot their mods and DjLSBVapes Daniel has done some reviews on tanks and mods. Only what made me keep of TF series was an liquid consumption and battery hunger. Those things need powah. But with smoke overall no mistake. I'm sorry about whole IJOY story. Cause more good producers more options.
But you only need 3 charging an 3 in device, so 3 are being used while others charge its what i have done , but also went for the triade its just built more premium ,but also consider the wismec
165746c5005404b948b1fa2e937a4b94.jpg
49dd7bc0857181acbb1b3b479de1c8f3.jpg
c3f67160259e3118136293113f544d0e.jpg
8ff73063ff89c9470d46a25435a582bf.jpg
, the triade jas it beat on quality alone then dna 200

But wismec 2/3 for dual battery mod for pocket its a a tiny bit taller is all but lot slimmer than original rx but for 34£ online an 5 shipping 40£ rx 2/3has a lot going for it might concider it now just for dual battery alone , since i already own 3 x triple battery mods an 2 single need a dual for longer run time but pocket friendly its either rx 2/3 or the fuchia 213 but wismec cheaper

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah the big issue with all the Chinese companies is shit service. Companies like hohmtech and geekvape have great service
I like Geekvape. Quality tanks, good customer service.

How can you guys say Geekcape has good customer service with a straight face??? I got the Griffin 25. It was when it first came out. I like many had nothing but trouble with it. The post screws in many were stripped, the base leaked, and my frosted glass came with a crack in it.

I tried calling them twice and left messages (1 week apart), no reply. I then tried emailing them twice (1 week apart) and still no response. That was me trying to contact them 4 times within 4 weeks without a response. How anyone can say they have good CS is beyond me. I would never buy another product from them if my life depended on it.

IJOY, LTD, and P4Y are in the same boat. None of those 4 companies can be bothered to answer a message from their customers. As long as you are willing to put up with that shit, then you can't complain. I'm not willing to put up with it. Too many good companies around to give the shitty ones my business.

Cheers,
Steve

PS Geekvapes USA service center is about 1.5 hours drive from my house, I was very disappointed in them.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
How can you guys say Geekcape has good customer service with a straight face??? I got the Griffin 25. It was when it first came out. I like many had nothing but trouble with it. The post screws in many were stripped, the base leaked, and my frosted glass came with a crack in it.

I tried calling them twice and left messages (1 week apart), no reply. I then tried emailing them twice (1 week apart) and still no response. That was me trying to contact them 4 times within 4 weeks without a response. How anyone can say they have good CS is beyond me. I would never buy another product from them if my life depended on it.

IJOY, LTD, and P4Y are in the same boat. None of those 4 companies can be bothered to answer a message from their customers. As long as you are willing to put up with that shit, then you can't complain. I'm not willing to put up with it. Too many good companies around to give the shitty ones my business.

Cheers,
Steve

PS Geekvapes USA service center is about 1.5 hours drive from my house, I was very disappointed in them.
Meh, hasn't been my experience. I lost the peak insulator in my Avocado. I emailed them and told them I lost it. 5 days later I had a new one delivered by mail to me. No muss, no fuss, no charge. Keep in mind companies do evolve. (Pun intended) Some companies get better at customer service, some don't, and some even get worse. We're not frozen in time things do change. Yes, there are certain companies I refrain from purchasing goods from, for now. If I see a company starting to make a positive change or an honest effort I'm more than willing to give them a second chance. Right now I agree with you about Ijoy and I also put Smok and Sigelei in that category but not Geekvape.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Meh, hasn't been my experience. I lost the peak insulator in my Avocado. I emailed them and told them I lost it. 5 days later I had a new one delivered by mail to me. No muss, no fuss, no charge. Keep in mind companies do evolve. (Pun intended) Some companies get better at customer service, some don't, and some even get worse. We're not frozen in time things do change. Yes, there are certain companies I refrain from purchasing goods from, for now. If I see a company starting to make a positive change or an honest effort I'm more than willing to give them a second chance. Right now I agree with you about Ijoy and I also put Smok and Sigelei in that category but not Geekvape.

If you don't believe me I can forward you the emails via PM. I have no way to prove the calls that went ignored.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If you don't believe me I can forward you the emails via PM. I have no way to prove the calls that went ignored.
No, that's quite all right. I never said I didn't believe you. I said that your experience and my experience were not the same.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Cheers,
Steve

My blk Griffin 25 mm had half the paint missing from it , in the out bottom deck knarling that you grip on to , looks shabby. ,an no its a genuine version not a cline got it the day after release , genuine serial numbers ect, reason now i mainly buy ss version now ,

ppastrmpf

Member For 4 Years
Back to the topic. Yesterday I've came home and gave an last chance to the LP v2. I've rewicked it this time with a lot of cotton. Like a third or more of the ko gen do sheet. Scottish roll. Coil set down so low as it can go without touching deck. Wick trimmed this time a bit longer but still above glass section. And. NO SPITBACK. I vape it straight on without 510 dt only adapter on. Single flapton (included) .28ohm came out on 77W no spitback. I

Artdragon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What is everyone's recommendation for a Genesis style RDTA that's got more flavor and no spitback as opposed to the Limitless Plus? I have the blue one and I find that there's hardly any flavor. BTW, I did find out that the tfv8 delrin DT fits the Limitless plus v2 if anyone wanted to try one on theirs

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
What is everyone's recommendation for a Genesis style RDTA that's got more flavor and no spitback as opposed to the Limitless Plus? I have the blue one and I find that there's hardly any flavor. BTW, I did find out that the tfv8 delrin DT fits the Limitless plus v2 if anyone wanted to try one on theirs
avacado 24 plus (i have the original avacado 24 and the plus is supposed to be even better)
or an azeroth

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Sweet. I've definitely noticed diminished flavor in the limitless plus. I do love how it looks tho

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
yeah the limitless is better looking IMO but the avacado is better quality and better overall IMO
I'll take function over looks anyway

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I just read that its too loose on the v2 tho

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Yeah, I ordered one of those for my V2 and it was too loose. Also a lousy color (they're sold random color only) but I could have lived with it if it fit.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have no way to prove the calls that went ignored.
For some reason this just made me laugh.

Maybe I'll give the Alien a shot.
Did you ever get one?
If so what are your thoughts?
If not, are you still not ordering it based on your previous experience with Smok and are going to continue to not give them another shot?
Only asking because I think you may be missing out on some really good products.
In my opinion they have really grown up and have become a much better company.
But then again it isn't an unknown of the fact I like Smok products considering how many I have.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
For some reason this just made me laugh.

Did you ever get one?
If so what are your thoughts?
If not, are you still not ordering it based on your previous experience with Smok and are going to continue to not give them another shot?
Only asking because I think you may be missing out on some really good products.
In my opinion they have really grown up and have become a much better company.
But then again it isn't an unknown of the fact I like Smok products considering how many I have.
Out of the non premium mod makers smok is the best IMO.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors