Become a Patron!

LIMITLESS PLUS

Lazy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Someone explain to me the advantage of having a Genny tank if you can't carry it around pls! Other than just having it cause its cool?

Idk, I've always thought Genny's were lame. I don't mind taking the time to drip, especially if an rda performs to my liking

LuTang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Someone explain to me the advantage of having a Genny tank if you can't carry it around pls! Other than just having it cause its cool?

Idk, I've always thought Genny's were lame. I don't mind taking the time to drip, especially if an rda performs to my liking

lol, most of us have attys for home use and others that are better suited for on-the-go. i take my Limitless with me when i drive. but i use my istick pico with moonshot or magister if i go out cause they're stealthy. i still think you should give this Limitless+ a try. it has made me pretty much put down all of my other RDAs and RTAs. Avocado24, Boreas, Diablo RTA, tornado nano pretty much collecting dust.

and you can carry around the limitless+, if wicked right, most are reporting no leaks when left on its side. but most don't choose to carry it around because there are better options that are smaller and more pocket-able.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The advantage is you
Can drip on it just like a RDA.
Kulit mo!

VAPE ON

b62950b9e3b220571aed6e38a61deed5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk
Holy....
I did the opposite, cut off most of my wick that goes inside the tank.
This is enough, wicks no problem.
IMG_20160806_092623~2.jpg
IMG_20160806_092721~2.jpg

Something else to consider is coil positioning. Make sure that your coils are raised so that air is hitting the sides of the coils and not going over the tops of the coil. It's amazing how much different proper positioning of the coils can make.
I had placed the coil centered with the post holes, so I can barely see the bottom of the coil from outside of airflow slot. What do you think, is it too high or low?
Thanks

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Have four of the original attys I've yet to even coil and wick. Since I'm not doing anything tomorrow it will be a coil the LP atty day. After reading all the great reviews I wish would have busted one open sooner....!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm confirming that LMC/IJOY created the fucking V2 due to cost!!!!
Motherfuxkers..
Just got my v2 LPLUS and wide bore drip tip! The tip fits the v1 perfectly but it doesn't the v2 LPLUS
Fuck these guy's man!!!
76089664f3c968f857c2469e132ec6f7.jpg

VAPE ON

Last edited:

PreparationHero

I drink and I know things
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
b62950b9e3b220571aed6e38a61deed5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

You wick like I do!
zv1qvl.jpg

Just kidding!
The last genny I had before the limitless was still using the SS mesh wicks like.. 4 or 5 years ago since they spilled in my truck and when i got my My v1 I tried wicking like this, then I thinned the cotton and only kept one side of the wicking long, now I just keep it short, just past the channels. Still no spillage!

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had placed the coil centered with the post holes, so I can barely see the bottom of the coil from outside of airflow slot. What do you think, is it too high or low?
Thanks
That sounds right, the air should be hitting the coils from the bottom. You might want to raise them a hair and see if that improves it.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Does anyone know a place selling the v1 LP right now. Want a red one, preferably v1???

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was about to mention those 2 places, i would email them first though to make sure.

I did see the V2 at a local place, doesn't even have airflow control like the V1 has....smh. So happy I got the V1.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

H

Harry Nutczak

Even though hes not here anymore chef always still helps me with my coil questions. I'm sure he'll do the same for his other products.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

H

Harry Nutczak

There was one - VU10 - but it hasn't worked since he was banned.

PreparationHero

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I don't blame him. Although the VU members should not have to suffer just because the mods shit on him.

Purecoils.com still says proud member of vu on the main page. I'm not happy about this at all, I was hoping it would be different here.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
chef is a great guy
but he was breaking vendor rules frequently
he was given a chance to avoid being banned by simply deleting a post containing someones persoal info
and he refused even knowing if he didnt he would be banned
and therefor he was banned.
he was not shit on by the mods

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
the same can be said for you harry.
50% of your posts are about chef,purecoils or arguing with smokie over chefs banning
youve been a member posting for 3 weeks or so.

some of us have witnessed the sheer amount of shit the mods take on this forum and how infrequently someone actually gets banned from the forum

in chefs case he was given multiple chances to stop breaking rules
and when asked to remove 1 fucking post to prevent a ban he chose being banned

for teh most part everyone on here is good people
we all have our moments
do i like chef not being part of the community? HELL NO
but it is what it is.
he broke rules repeatedly and was given numerous chances to stop
he didnt stop
to allow him to continue to get away with breaking vendor rules would be inviting trouble and showing favoritism by the mods

we all may not like every mod and staff member on this forum,theres one i wish would just tsop logging on, but they take a ton of shit and rarely ever swingthe ban hammer on anyone, or edit posts, or do anything to people. they let shit play out for th emost part and deal with rule infractions, which there are so very few rules to break, I am amazed at the # of infractions you see on here.

if you wanto help people get in contact with chef, why not PM his business email to those looking to get in touch with him. instead of saying how he got shit on and trying to garner sympathy for the guy. IM sure he knows he wasnt entirely innocent in what happned. I know at thetim ehe felt he was doing the right thing. but it is what it is and it may be time to move on

H

Harry Nutczak

Im not the one with the brown on my nose - a little flour from chef's cooking maybe, but no brown.

I do have his email, and if anyone wants it, just send me a PM.

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry guys, I didn't mean to bring up a sore topic. I don't keep up with forum politics, I just didn't know anything had happened, he seemed like a good guy. Probably best for everyone, to just drop the subject before this thread gets thrown to the Mud Pit........... How 'bout that Limitless Plus?

tumblr_nifvorNaq01u0k6deo3_500.gif

H

Harry Nutczak

My favorite tank. And I have about 10. And maybe 30 RDAs.

PreparationHero

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Damn no wonder I don't see chef anymore
For a longest time, I didn't know he was a vendor until the limitless came out... Now it all make sense all the bickering g and shit...

VAPE ON
Yeah, I got one of his coils and it's amazing, when I went to say thanks I saw that he was gone. :mad:

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well shit , just saw the stainless plus , and Damnitt I may have to get another , it would look nice on the Rx 2\3 being delivered today , but got the red black so it will match both my plus's I have now ...decisions decisions !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rebuild my LP+v1
22g macro coil NICHROME 80
6/7 wraps .15ohms @85 watts
I noticed my O's are bigger lol

VAPE ON

VU Sponsors