Become a Patron!

Limitless possibilities

Coyote628

ECF Refugee
I was vaping on the NRG mesh coil the other night. Its been my daily for several months. I usually get two weeks or better out of the coils. I was close to the second week and well, as things go, it started tasting funky. And its was too late to get to my local vape store for a new one. What to do, what to do? Then i remembered my limitless plus rdta. I got it out along with some wire and built a couple new coils for it. Discovered the coils i last used on it were in great shape, did a good dry burn and cleaned em right up. New cotton and it was good to go. And i remembered why i like this tank. It was my first rebuildable. Its fairly easy to build on for sure. The deck sits on top of the tank with top airflow. I get great flavor and clouds from this one. Best money ive spent on vape supplies. For the record, i like using 22ga kanthal because its sturdy enough not to deform when wicking but still makes a great coil. I usually wrap 2.5mm inside diameter with 7 wraps. Gives me .2-ish omhs on a dual setup. Hit it with 50 to 70 watts. Nice. Anybody else used this rtda? Id like to hear about your experience with it. Id say the only flaw, if you consider it a flaw, is the top everything and if you tip it over, juice will come out. Keep it upright and no problems.

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
I was vaping on the NRG mesh coil the other night. Its been my daily for several months. I usually get two weeks or better out of the coils. I was close to the second week and well, as things go, it started tasting funky. And its was too late to get to my local vape store for a new one. What to do, what to do? Then i remembered my limitless plus rdta. I got it out along with some wire and built a couple new coils for it. Discovered the coils i last used on it were in great shape, did a good dry burn and cleaned em right up. New cotton and it was good to go. And i remembered why i like this tank. It was my first rebuildable. Its fairly easy to build on for sure. The deck sits on top of the tank with top airflow. I get great flavor and clouds from this one. Best money ive spent on vape supplies. For the record, i like using 22ga kanthal because its sturdy enough not to deform when wicking but still makes a great coil. I usually wrap 2.5mm inside diameter with 7 wraps. Gives me .2-ish omhs on a dual setup. Hit it with 50 to 70 watts. Nice. Anybody else used this rtda? Id like to hear about your experience with it. Id say the only flaw, if you consider it a flaw, is the top everything and if you tip it over, juice will come out. Keep it upright and no problems.
I did pretty much the build on that RDTA when I had it. I have pretty much given up on RDTAs now though for the exact reason you mentioned. I stick to RDAs now days.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Coyote628

ECF Refugee
I just deal with it, taking care to keep from dumping juice. I really like the thing and its otherwise very dependable. Id buy another if i got the chance. I have a couple wotofo bravo rta's and they are tricky to build and wick properly to keep from leaking but they are pretty nice too.

Grandpa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've got one laying around. I like it just fine, but I don't think I've used it in quite awhile. No issues with it whatsoever and I keep all my stuff tits up so no leaking problems. Reason I haven't been using it is I've got all these Steam Crave tanks that I'm pretty muchity in love with.
:inlove:

Coyote628

ECF Refugee
I've got one laying around. I like it just fine, but I don't think I've used it in quite awhile. No issues with it whatsoever and I keep all my stuff tits up so no leaking problems. Reason I haven't been using it is I've got all these Steam Crave tanks that I'm pretty muchity in love with.
:inlove:
I can definitely understand that. :D

VU Sponsors