Become a Patron!

Link - Understanding the FDA’s Final Ruling Deeming Vapor Products as Tobacco and What to Do Now

Alice in Vaporland

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hey all - maybe there has already been a link to this post, maybe not, but I read it this morning and it made a whole lot of sense to me, so I thought I'd share it here for anyone who hasn't seen it yet.

The post was written by Steve Jackson, and is located on Smoky Mountain Vapes' website. http://smokymountainvapes.com/the-f...ts-as-tobacco-and-what-to-do-now/#comment-310

It's a bit of a lengthy read, but well worth the time and effort.

Shall we discuss...?

Alice in Vaporland

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I really like the idea of thanking the never-smokers for their hand in the creation of vaping as a means of eliminating cigarettes. Vaping technology is a major victory in the war on tobacco! The article explains this notion far more eloquently than I can sum up in a few words.

Basically, it's about running the propaganda machine in the opposite direction of how it's being spun now by Big Tobacco. Get people reacting emotionally in our favor, and we could win this thing hands-down, no contest.

Now don't get me wrong: I AM for helpful regulations within the industry that ensure safe products, and a safe working environment for those who produce them...what I'm NOT for is having a set of unnecessarily heavy-handed directives from any persons or agencies whose prime loyalties rest with the "competition".

I'm in deep waters here, I know, but just getting my feet a little wet, really...so much to think about. Can't let the bastards get ya down. :no:

VU Sponsors