Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Same here. Then I went to breazy and copied and pasted a link myself and wonder hmmmm I know this is correct lets see what it does and lo and behold it went to the peppermintjam site thingy. Its happened to me a couple times. Now that I think of it I think every time I have gotten it I was trying to click through on a Breazy link.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If it comes to mind, I'll post here, but I know I saw it twice yesterday and can't remember the other site. It might have been Breazy, too, though. Hmmm.... I'll update if my brain updates.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
lol I would have to say no on that. Its not just his links just happens his links were the ones i had clicked. One of them being one I posted myself directly from their site. So it is whatever service is being used to direct the links

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well it seems like it's only the Breazy links that are not working. I've tried other vendors links and they work. It may be the handiwork of someone trying to cause harm to Breazy who does nothing but help people here. Rest assured is it is spite work whoever it is we will make sure that they are banned !

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My browser works fine with the links. I have tried all of them and they work. Try another browser to see if your system has a malware exploit on it. If you have a malware scanner, scan your system.

I understand your frustration at the situation, however threatening to ban some unknown person for a situation that is not fully understood from a technical standpoint is not good. Please remember that being a vendor does not give you carte blanche to say who gets banned.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That was a general statement and if someone did do that I would expect the VU to do that. Not me of course. Why all of a sudden and these are links that always worked with the same browser ? It's very strange to say the least !

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is a slim chance it could somehow be on our end and Andy and his IT guy are looking into that. But, again, why all of a sudden ?

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I have tried them on two totally different pcs running two different versions of chrome and different OS different antivirus etc and I am having an issue with Breazy's links going to that peppermintjam. Yet if I click a link in private conversation the link works just fine. Why would it be fine in private conversation but exact same link in the forum takes me to that peppermintjam. It is totally mind boggling to me.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same here...all the links work on this Android except breazy's
Don't figure..

sent from my XT1080 via Tapatalk

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator