Become a Patron!

Lipstick/gloss, chapstick/balm

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So Ladies and/or gentlemen

How do y'all deal with wearing said lip stuff and vaping?
Do you just clean off your driptip after every vape or is there some technique I'm missing as I'm not your average female. I don't wear makeup, in fact haven't bought any since I was 18 except for some lip gloss I got on sale. That means I haven't worn makeup in 9 years. :eek:

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not sure there's anyway around leaving behind some of the lipbalm on the drip tip regardless what material it's made of. Frequent wiping would be my go to solution, as it is I feel like I'm cleaning my drip tip (ss) far too often and I don't wear lip balm. Much like drinking from a glass with chapstick, it's bound to leave marks/prints behind.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just wipe frequently is my only suggestion. I have to wipe mine several times a day even without wearing lip balm.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think it's revlon or one of the big make-up sellers that makes a 12 hour lipstick that doesn't rub off, I'd have to check my bag but that stuff works great

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I think it's revlon or one of the big make-up sellers that makes a 12 hour lipstick that doesn't rub off, I'd have to check my bag but that stuff works great
oh sweet! I'll have to check that out! I have been wanting to buy makeup again... kinda miss being girly sometimes :D

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lip stick is a MUST!!!!!
emoticon11_zpspxdcdjx2.jpg

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So Ladies and/or gentlemen

How do y'all deal with wearing said lip stuff and vaping?
Do you just clean off your driptip after every vape or is there some technique I'm missing as I'm not your average female. I don't wear makeup, in fact haven't bought any since I was 18 except for some lip gloss I got on sale. That means I haven't worn makeup in 9 years. :eek:
oh sweet! I'll have to check that out! I have been wanting to buy makeup again... kinda miss being girly sometimes :D

This would be my suggestion, as well -- lipstick that's "eating proof" would probably also last thru vaping. My own personal approach is that I can't stand the feel of lipstick on my lips, so I always buy lipstick that's a shade or two darker than I really want.... then rub it off, so that all that's left is a stain, not the actual greasy stuff. Ick. If I rub it off sufficiently that it no longer leaves a mark on a tissue, it probably won't come off on the driptip either.

Andria

VU Sponsors