wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
never tried any of the liquid barn flavors pretty much because every time I go buy a bunch of new stuff Im usually disappointed but since bull city flavors is stocking some of them now I thought Id give them a whirl. If you go to the liquid barn site it will tell you the recommended usage and will tell you the PG/VG ratio but they leave out the alcohol content, Ill post the PG/VG ratio and just know the remainder is alcohol so right away that should tell you these need to breathe a bit to burn that off but so far they are not absolutely terrible shake and vape so that gives me some hope it will fade out fairly quickly

I will continue to update the below over the next couple weeks as or if things change. oddly the flavors taste like the name . ... hahaha I know right . I feel like Ive tasted these somewhere before maybe in some vendor juice or something but I recognize some of them.... maybe,,,, ok well lets start knocking some of these out !

the flavors that should have warnings on them are not clearly listed at point of sale on liquid barn from what can see though they do have a nice big button to click on all of them to check out the data sheets though I still wish it was more clear for new people that have no idea what they are looking at or looking for. I will highlight these flavors in red to help a little and luckily for us all Bull City Flavors makes it very clear what flavors should come with a warning label

Blue Raspberry 8%
30% PG 67% VG
Specific Gravity 1.23 g/ml

Buy it get it love it maybe get the big one right away if you are a blue razz fan. its blue razz hard candy. and its pretty darn good. honestly, I didn't thin I would like it but it just might be my favorite if that alcohol hit goes away and gets smoother in the end. you could add to it and use it as a mixer but really Ill probably just single flavor vape it. I do wish it was stronger at 8% usage but we will see how it goes.
........... after steeping it kinda lost that full flavor that I loved so much and faded out a bit not much though maybe higher % would turn out a little stronger but still as it is its still one of the ones I really like and will keep around because Im sure a lot of my friends will love it and a good mixer keeps something for everyone on hand ;)

Strawberry Cheesecake 10%
89% PG
Specific Gravity 1.06 g/ml

meh no use for it really, flavor westy kind of thing unless things change big time I don't really have much else to say :p

Bakers touch 9% <<<----- What ! lol
86% PG
Specific Gravity 1.05g/ml

holy cow 9 % is way to much for me maybe it will chill out but I do really enjoy this flavor also. I could vape it alone. to me its pretty sweet all by itself. liquid barns description is Bakers Touch is a full flavor Danish style desert. Cinnamon custard danish pastry.. thats pretty much what it is. I see this as another of my new go to crusty type flavors I feel like Ive tasted this somewhere else

Rainbow Sherbert
8%
19% PG/ 50% VG
Specific Gravity 1.08g/ml

really good creamy raspberry orange sherbert. spot on really. this is another one that if the alcohol taste goes away Ill be vaping a lot of. not as strong as Id like it to be at 8% but vapeable standalone there and the perfect starting point to dial it in to your preference if you need to .if it was me Id toss a pinch of inawera raspberry in it

Baked Cinnamon Roll
5%
76% PG
Specific Gravity 1.01 g/ml

another one I feel like I have tasted somewhere. just like a warm cinnamon roll. buttrty sweet cinnamon roll. to me its a little much I couldn't vape it all day but most definitely as a treat type thing. another one that would be easy for someone new to single flavor vape and then learn to build on. I wouldn't call it perfect but I'd imagine most people will love this flavor

.......... after steeping I still really love this flavor a lot. it will for sure be re ordered when its gone. another people pleaser flavor that you could easily mix up for anyone craving cinnamon rolls. the flavor does lighten up a bit and for me that was good. overall Id say so far this is probably my favorite and going to be using often.

Pink Lemonade 8%
29% PG
Specific Gravity 0.89 g/ml

after vaping Blue razz and sherbert I must say I was pretty excited to try this one and was swiftly shot down haha. pretty decent flavor, the lemon is good and sweet lemonade but everything esle about it is kinda weal and dull. difinatly worth trying and hoping a couple days changes this for the better because it has potential and would be really good starting point for any type of lemonade just wish the standalone flavor was better.

Lava Cake 6%
76% PG
Specific Gravity 1.04 g/ml

Still good after a steep. reminds me of FA chocolate just less of the alcoholic drink and more like fluffy cake but the chocolate part is very similar. kinda like a mixing of FA chocolate and caps chocolate flavors. ssolidflavor havent tried mixing anything into it but Im sure it would hold up well. worth trying
Pacific Cooler 6%
36 pg 58 vg
Specific Gravity 1.16g/ml

another one Ive tasted before also needs to be highlighted in red . I can pick up a little on the strawberry flavor of theirs among some other random run of the mill fruity stuff. probably good for a first-time mixer but an intermediate or advanced mixer won't see much use for it.

I tried some more of these below but this is where Ive gotten bored of typing so Ill leave them for another day

Belgian Waffle

after about a weeks steep this really good, Ive found out I dont much care for waffle flavors but if I wanted a waffle flavor it would be this one. this one taste just like a belgian waffle. it has a toasty flaky bready crust that is pretty spot on for a homemade waffle lighty buttered and just a hint backnote of maybe some syrup and just a little cinnamon. of the waffle flavors I have tried this is the best so far. most are overly syrup and not a lot of waffle but this is a great balance. worth putting in your stash for the occasional waffle request that comes along. maybe some strawberry or bilberry would place nice with this

Chocolate Roll
Tootsie rolls ! yes ! this is a pretty good make of tootsie rolls it even grabs a little of that waxy kinda thing the candy has. not much really else to say other than it taste like the name. the only down side Ihave is its not chain vape friendly for high power builds it starts to scortch a little but for as hard as it is to make a good chocolate liquid barn seems to do a pretty good job.

Cream
meh not a lot goind on with this cream for me. Ill leave it at that.

Green Apple

Root Beer

better than some but I still like the rasta rootbeer by tasty puffs better but if you didnt like that one Id try this one next its like a blend of A&W and those barrel candies. could probably pull a little better rootber float with this one though. worth throwing in the stash to try.

Vienna Cream
not a lot of excitment here. not real strong at the recomended usage and thats already to high for a cream flavor in my opinion. so thats that on this one for me.

White Cocolate Peppermint
Ill add the PG/VG etc later on
this one is rather pleasant and light. its actually just right for my taste buds as far as strength just wish that white chocolate was a little more up front but its very good, the white chocolate part is better than TFA white chocolate in my opinion now I wish liquid barn would do just a straight white chocolate flavor.I dont really care for the peppermint end of it but its not stopping me from chain vaping this right now, to me its a little more peppermint schnapps type peppermint but it is growing on me quickly. I tend to use only FA peppermint but its still very good. ...... Hey Liquid Barn please make a plain white chocolate! :) Id imagine most vapers will likely want to bump the flavor up but for me its 2 thumbs up

Last edited:

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I bought I think 10 liquid barn flavors when I started DIY. They got me with the BS starter kit. All the equipment found its way in the trash and the flavors haven't been touched in prly 4 months.

Anyways, my sister loves the blue raspberry by itself.

I wasn't impressed by the green apple. Maybe their recommended % is too high?

I agree the pink lemonade was pretty weak in flavor.

I mixed strawberry with vanilla ice cream one time and it wasn't terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I bought I think 10 liquid barn flavors when I started DIY. They got me with the BS starter kit. All the equipment found its way in the trash and the flavors haven't been touched in prly 4 months.

Anyways, my sister loves the blue raspberry by itself.

I wasn't impressed by the green apple. Maybe their recommended % is too high?

I agree the pink lemonade was pretty weak in flavor.

I mixed strawberry with vanilla ice cream one time and it wasn't terrible.

Agreeded with the green apple I don't care for it

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok, one question Wllmc. Belgian Waffle, yay or nay? Is it a true waffle??

Warning...speech to text can slaughter vocabulary worse than our typos or spellchecker.

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

Warning...speech to text can slaughter vocabulary worse than our typos or spellchecker.

Belgium waffle at first glance was ok. Seemed buttery and fluffy but I had just tried cinnamon roll before that so I'm not sure I got a good impression of it. That will be the first one I try again tonight with fresh tasters. The bakers touch the cinnamon roll and Belgium waffle were different but similar if that makes sense i'll add that it's probably one of the better waffle flavors I tried not real syrupy and for me that's a plus but all very sweet. Almost to sweet but I only tried recommended usage so far I probably will tone those 3 down for me personally

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks, yes all the waffles and pancakes I've tried are mostly syrup. Heard so many great things about that INW waffle using at only .25%, but never ordered it b4 they discontinued it!

I think @Wilbo posted a recipe using liquid barns Belgian Waffle as well as other recipes using liquid barns flavors.

Thanks Wllmc!!

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks, yes all the waffles and pancakes I've tried are mostly syrup. Heard so many great things about that INW waffle using at only .25%, but never ordered it b4 they discontinued it!

I think @Wilbo posted a recipe using liquid barns Belgian Waffle as well as other recipes using liquid barns flavors.

Thanks Wllmc!!

Have you tried TPA Belgian waffle? Curious how you felt about that one. I have it but haven't used it yet. Prly gonna mix it with some cinnamon danish, vanilla custard and maybe butter cream. All CAP

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No not that one. Caps Waffle, RF Pancake are syrupy. I even tried adding some INW Biscuit to give them some waffle or pancake flavor, no luck.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the reviews. I have so many flavors I don't use now I don't need more. I just need to mix something different.
Id put a few of them on the "to try" list but kinda beginner stuff chances are a lot of brick and motor shops use this stuff. not saying they are bad, Ive had worse lol we will see how they pan out over the next few days

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
looks like I might be able to finish the reviews this weekend and update the flavors :) I think they have finally steeped out

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

get it :) if you want waffle Id use this one. updated flavor review. got a few more to try then Ill edit it all up one last time

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
never tried any of the liquid barn flavors pretty much because every time I go buy a bunch of new stuff Im usually disappointed but since bull city flavors is stocking some of them now I thought Id give them a whirl. If you go to the liquid barn site it will tell you the recommended usage and will tell you the PG/VG ratio but they leave out the alcohol content, Ill post the PG/VG ratio and just know the remainder is alcohol so right away that should tell you these need to breathe a bit to burn that off but so far they are not absolutely terrible shake and vape so that gives me some hope it will fade out fairly quickly

I will continue to update the below over the next couple weeks as or if things change. oddly the flavors taste like the name . ... hahaha I know right . I feel like Ive tasted these somewhere before maybe in some vendor juice or something but I recognize some of them.... maybe,,,, ok well lets start knocking some of these out !

the flavors that should have warnings on them are not clearly listed at point of sale on liquid barn from what can see though they do have a nice big button to click on all of them to check out the data sheets though I still wish it was more clear for new people that have no idea what they are looking at or looking for. I will highlight these flavors in red to help a little and luckily for us all Bull City Flavors makes it very clear what flavors should come with a warning label

Blue Raspberry 8%
30% PG 67% VG
Specific Gravity 1.23 g/ml

Buy it get it love it maybe get the big one right away if you are a blue razz fan. its blue razz hard candy. and its pretty darn good. honestly, I didn't thin I would like it but it just might be my favorite if that alcohol hit goes away and gets smoother in the end. you could add to it and use it as a mixer but really Ill probably just single flavor vape it. I do wish it was stronger at 8% usage but we will see how it goes.

Strawberry Cheesecake 10%
89% PG
Specific Gravity 1.06 g/ml

meh no use for it really, flavor westy kind of thing unless things change big time I don't really have much else to say :p

Bakers touch 9% <<<----- What ! lol
86% PG
Specific Gravity 1.05g/ml

holy cow 9 % is way to much for me maybe it will chill out but I do really enjoy this flavor also. I could vape it alone. to me its pretty sweet all by itself. liquid barns description is Bakers Touch is a full flavor Danish style desert. Cinnamon custard danish pastry.. thats pretty much what it is. I see this as another of my new go to crusty type flavors I feel like Ive tasted this somewhere else

Rainbow Sherbert
8%
19% PG/ 50% VG
Specific Gravity 1.08g/ml

really good creamy raspberry orange sherbert. spot on really. this is another one that if the alcohol taste goes away Ill be vaping a lot of. not as strong as Id like it to be at 8% but vapeable standalone there and the perfect starting point to dial it in to your preference if you need to .if it was me Id toss a pinch of inawera raspberry in it

Baked Cinnamon Roll
5%
76% PG
Specific Gravity 1.01 g/ml

another one I feel like I have tasted somewhere. just like a warm cinnamon roll. buttrty sweet cinnamon roll. to me its a little much I couldn't vape it all day but most definitely as a treat type thing. another one that would be easy for someone new to single flavor vape and then learn to build on. I wouldn't call it perfect but I'd imagine most people will love this flavor

Pink Lemonade 8%
29% PG
Specific Gravity 0.89 g/ml

after vaping Blue razz and sherbert I must say I was pretty excited to try this one and was swiftly shot down haha. pretty decent flavor, the lemon is good and sweet lemonade but everything esle about it is kinda weal and dull. difinatly worth trying and hoping a couple days changes this for the better because it has potential and would be really good starting point for any type of lemonade just wish the standalone flavor was better.

Lava Cake 6%
76% PG
Specific Gravity 1.04 g/ml

dare I say a thicker fluffier version of FA chocolate without the liquor part ? for a quick shake and vape, I must say Im impressed and now anxiuosly awaiting to try the chocolate roll flavor. at 60W it held strong and dint scortch, not sure why I didnt try it higher but for all my testing I just picked 60w but I bet you could go higher..... chocolate fans keep your eye on this one

Pacific Cooler 6%
36 pg 58 vg
Specific Gravity 1.16g/ml

another one Ive tasted before also needs to be highlighted in red . I can pick up a little on the strawberry flavor of theirs among some other random run of the mill fruity stuff. probably good for a first-time mixer but an intermediate or advanced mixer won't see much use for it.

Belgian Waffle

after about a weeks steep this really good, Ive found out I dont much care for waffle flavors but if I wanted a waffle flavor it would be this one. this one taste just like a belgian waffle. it has a toasty flaky bready crust that is pretty spot on for a homemade waffle lighty buttered and just a hint backnote of maybe some syrup and just a little cinnamon. of the waffle flavors I have tried this is the best so far. most are overly syrup and not a lot of waffle but this is a great balance. worth putting in your stash for the occasional waffle request that comes along. maybe some strawberry or bilberry would place nice with this

Chocolate Roll
Tootsie rolls ! yes ! this is a pretty good make of tootsie rolls it even grabs a little of that waxy kinda thing the candy has. not much really else to say other than it taste like the name. the only down side Ihave is its not chain vape friendly for high power builds it starts to scortch a little but for as hard as it is to make a good chocolate liquid barn seems to do a pretty good job.

Cream
meh not a lot goind on with this cream for me. Ill leave it at that.

Green Apple
not a fan dont want to beat them up because some might like it so Ill move on.

Root Beer

better than some but I still like the rasta rootbeer by tasty puffs better but if you didnt like that one Id try this one next its like a blend of A&W and those barrel candies. could probably pull a little better rootber float with this one though. worth throwing in the stash to try.

Vienna Cream

not a lot of excitment here. not real strong at the recomended usage and thats already to high for a cream flavor in my opinion. so thats that on this one for me.

White Cocolate Peppermint
Ill add the PG/VG etc later on
this one is rather pleasant and light. its actually just right for my taste buds as far as strength just wish that white chocolate was a little more up front but its very good, the white chocolate part is better than TFA white chocolate in my opinion now I wish liquid barn would do just a straight white chocolate flavor.I dont really care for the peppermint end of it but its not stopping me from chain vaping this right now, to me its a little more peppermint schnapps type peppermint but it is growing on me quickly. I tend to use only FA peppermint but its still very good. ...... Hey Liquid Barn please make a plain white chocolate! :) Id imagine most vapers will likely want to bump the flavor up but for me its 2 thumbs up

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If anyone is looking to pick up some liquid barn flavors, I'd recommend their vanilla ice cream. A lot of mixers are starting to use this. Especially grab it if you're one of the people that get that pepper taste from others.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Especially grab it if you're one of the people that get that pepper taste from others.

ah man thats the only reason I didnt get it is because I dont really like the ones Ive tried. ok Ill add it to the list :) really been needing a good vanilla ice cream

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
ah man thats the only reason I didnt get it is because I dont really like the ones Ive tried. ok Ill add it to the list :) really been needing a good vanilla ice cream

I feel ya man. I'm the same way. I wanted to like the vanilla bean ice creams so bad!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
If anyone is looking to pick up some liquid barn flavors, I'd recommend their vanilla ice cream. A lot of mixers are starting to use this. Especially grab it if you're one of the people that get that pepper taste from others.

man this is really good. im going to let it sit before i review it but man very good.... the down side. 11 percent recomended usage. bout kills it for adding to much more. i do have some at half usage also to see if there is much difference

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
man this is really good. im going to let it sit before i review it but man very good.... the down side. 11 percent recomended usage. bout kills it for adding to much more. i do have some at half usage also to see if there is much difference

Awesome! I'd feel bad if you didn't like it lol. Now make my green apple ice cream :)

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wllmc, I like the Belgium Waffle! I haven't steeped it yet. It may have a place in my Sweet Potato Pancakes, especially if at a week some cinnamon shines through. This is the first waffle I've tried that has a waffle-- not just syrup flavor right after mixing. I mixed it at 8%. I guess I need to mix more and see what happens in a week. Thank You for the review!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Wllmc, I like the Belgium Waffle! I haven't steeped it yet. It may have a place in my Sweet Potato Pancakes, especially if at a week some cinnamon shines through. This is the first waffle I've tried that has a waffle-- not just syrup flavor right after mixing. I mixed it at 8%. I guess I need to mix more and see what happens in a week. Thank You for the review!
awesome :) I havent messed with it much outside of sampling but I thought it might be good for you from what you described before. it steeps out pretty good to, I need to make an edit to the blue razz or try it again at a lower % 2 weeks or so later it had the gnarliest throat hit ever. I think my favorite is still the cinnamon roll, I didnt think it would be a daily user for me but I keep going back to it. what others did you get ? I just wish they didnt need "steeped"

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol, no other flavors from LB. I went to Gremlin Diy and got a bunch of Wonder Flavours. Next day someone was using my card online. :cuss2:so no worries, all Chase cards are automatically protected. They took $ off card, cancelled it, and sending new cards. Just a 3-5 day business wait. But if you gotta pay online and can't use PayPal a Chase card is the way to go.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Lol, no other flavors from LB. I went to Gremlin Diy and got a bunch of Wonder Flavours. Next day someone was using my card online. :cuss2:so no worries, all Chase cards are automatically protected. They took $ off card, cancelled it, and sending new cards. Just a 3-5 day business wait. But if you gotta pay online and can't use PayPal a Chase card is the way to go.
damn that sucks hate when that happens. that is smart. we normally only have 1 place our online purchases pull from and they are pretty awesome. last time we got hit they called before we even realized there was money missing and had it resolved in no time. freakin thiefs though get a damn job !

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
damn that sucks hate when that happens. that is smart. we normally only have 1 place our online purchases pull from and they are pretty awesome. last time we got hit they called before we even realized there was money missing and had it resolved in no time. freakin thiefs though get a damn job !
That what I'm sayin, I'm waiting for my fourth replacement card inside of six months. There seems to have been a security breach in the checkout system at Wizard Labs, a bunch of folks were posting about it on one of the Facebook DIY pages, and I just recently got in on a 30% off TFA sale from there. In March my PP debit card was nailed for nearly $800 in airline tickets. I had used that card but twice EVER. It never left the house and stayed under the calendar on my desk. The only two times I used it was with flavor vendors that didn't take PP, and both times was months ago. I'm a little tired of playing this game now....

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
That what I'm sayin, I'm waiting for my fourth replacement card inside of six months. There seems to have been a security breach in the checkout system at Wizard Labs, a bunch of folks were posting about it on one of the Facebook DIY pages, and I just recently got in on a 30% off TFA sale from there. In March my PP debit card was nailed for nearly $800 in airline tickets. I had used that card but twice EVER. It never left the house and stayed under the calendar on my desk. The only two times I used it was with flavor vendors that didn't take PP, and both times was months ago. I'm a little tired of playing this game now....
remember when this wasnt even a thing ? identity theft was almost un heard of and it was a big huge drawn out process for someone to get money back. now its so common the bank calls you and gives you cash almost no questions asked other than did you make these purchases. you say no and they fix it. pretty sad world its turning out to be

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
remember when this wasnt even a thing ? identity theft was almost un heard of and it was a big huge drawn out process for someone to get money back. now its so common the bank calls you and gives you cash almost no questions asked other than did you make these purchases. you say no and they fix it. pretty sad world its turning out to be
I'm gonna give up and get a blue dot card, just put enough on it to buy a few random flavors when I want them, but it's ludicrous to me that I would even have to consider it.
And it's not just online purchases anymore. Hackers are even attacking in-store POS systems. Just a few months ago Home Depot was hacked. Every in-store swipe was worth $10 to the worthless shits who hacked their POS system. I can't even fathom how much money that was for one single day with Home Depot.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's awful. I guess it's the way to steal now verses holding up a bank. I know it's not good, but technology is both good and bad in ways as are people. My credit card did not allow the purchase online to even go through. I guess it was flagged as odd and they put a hold on my card. And it was only one purchase of $130, not several. Kinda cool that the card companies have technology to notice a possible hack and call you to ask if you bought this. There should be ways for companies to protect themselves from hacking. I'm sure that a gifted tech will come up with a way.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe banks could operate a little like PayPal for online purchases. When I pay with PP, I'm rerouted from the vendor to PP to type in my email and password and approve the purchase, then back to the vendor to complete the sale. Why couldn't the bank do the same and reroute me to them to enter a code of some sort to verify the purchase? I know that wouldn't solve every hacking problem, but it would clear up quite a few. All I have now is Visa purchase alerts. If my card is used anywhere to spend at least $1, I get a text alert on my phone. That's what woke me up at 1:30am last Saturday, an alert telling me my card had been used to spend $190 at Undefeated Inc. ...I'm not in the habit of shopping in my sleep but whoever jacked my card in California had a lovely time with it for a few minutes.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe banks could operate a little like PayPal for online purchases. When I pay with PP, I'm rerouted from the vendor to PP to type in my email and password and approve the purchase, then back to the vendor to complete the sale. Why couldn't the bank do the same and reroute me to them to enter a code of some sort to verify the purchase? I know that wouldn't solve every hacking problem, but it would clear up quite a few. All I have now is Visa purchase alerts. If my card is used anywhere to spend at least $1, I get a text alert on my phone. That's what woke me up at 1:30am last Saturday, an alert telling me my card had been used to spend $190 at Undefeated Inc. ...I'm not in the habit of shopping in my sleep but whoever jacked my card in California had a lovely time with it for a few minutes.
If you'd stop answering stupid messages in the middle of the dam night, I'd have a new JetSki. :mad:

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hurry! I haven't made a BCF order since day before yesterday! :confused:

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
@wllmc I know this is a old topic and I'm sorry of bumping it, but I have a question if you don't mind?

I'm looking at getting bakers touch and cinnamon roll, however I wonder if you could compare it too anything?

I know flavors obviously vary by manufacturers but I really would like to understand or get a feeling of the cinnamon strength in those.

I've recently purchased (CAP) cinnamon danish swirl v1, thinking it might be great based on reviews and hoping it were easier to work with than regular cinnamon. Unfortunately at any percentage (0.1-2%) its incredible hash and spicy... Well yeah cinnamon you know lol. I see people using it at 5+% not sure how they live after, but not the point.

So I were really wondering if it maybe compared to that or any other brand?
Also is there a reason LB lava cake is not available at BCF? I don't want to place different orders with different vendors :(

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@eStorm LB Baked Cinnamon Roll is similar to an e-Liquid from Fog Minions called Bake Sale if that helps. At least in my humble opinion.

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
@eStorm LB Baked Cinnamon Roll is similar to an e-Liquid from Fog Minions called Bake Sale if that helps. At least in my humble opinion.
I've never tried that either but thank you. I went ahead and got some other flavor brands, and most likely revisit cinnamon related flavors a bit later down the road. Maybe by then I also found some more information. Thank you, tho.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thank you, tho.

You are Very Welcome. I usually try things on my own because in the past what some of the dip shit gurus on that other forum say is good sucks IMO and if you don't use what they use you are doing it wrong. Good Riddens I guess?

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
You are Very Welcome. I usually try things on my own because in the past what some of the dip shit gurus on that other forum say is good sucks IMO and if you don't use what they use you are doing it wrong. Good Riddens I guess?
Lol I'm the same way, I normally get flavors that are rated bad or not rated at all, most likely I will find good use for them. However if I'm experiencing with unknown or aisle I've not stepped foot in, I mostly ask too get a somewhat feel in what direction its actually aiming, then decide if I want too waste money or go the "saver" route.

VU Sponsors