1. DOMINATE: VAPING UNDERGROUND WINS BEST VAPE FORUM OF 2016
    CLICK HERE FOR THE VU THREAD AND RESULTS

Liquid consumption isn't normal anymore

Discussion in 'Ask An Expert' started by JosCiv, Jan 8, 2017.

?

How much liquid a day do you use?

1. 0-2 ml

8.3%
  2. 2-4 ml

8.3%
  3. 4-6 ml

8.3%
  4. 6-8 ml

8.3%
  5. 8+ ml

66.7%
  1. JosCiv

JosCiv New Member ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Hi all,

I bought a new tank for my Cuboid Mini 2 weeks ago, the melo 3 from Eleaf. I used the ECL 0.18 coils ever since and they are really great but the last couple of days I started to notice that my liquid drains faster and faster. For example when I take about 10 puffs my tank drops down to almost 1ml left (of the 2ml). I vaped in TC mode 60W at around 240-260°C, even when I switched to 40W in power mode I have the same results.
    Before the melo 3 I used the standard tank that comes with the Cuboid mini and I must say it is pretty nice too, full of flavor but the biggest downside is that everytime I refilled my tank, I've got a spitback so that's the reason I changed to the melo 3. The liquid consumption on the standard tank was really low even when vaping at 80W on 260-280°C.

So is there anyone that can explain to me how this happens or how it can be solved, I don't know the difference between the first week where it was normal and now for the past days where I need to refill my tank every time I use it.

Thanks in advance.

Jos
    --------------------------
    Cuboid Mini 80W - Melo 3 Eleaf - 6mg/ml

2. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic VU Donator Platinum Contributor ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to the Underground!

.18 ohms is fairly low - typically, the lower the ohms, the faster the coil will suck down juice.

Some tanks, and coils, are "thirsty" and just go through juice like crazy

You may want to try a higher ohm coil if juice consumption is a problem for you :)

gakudzu and UncleRJ like this.
  3. UncleRJ

UncleRJ Will write reviews for Beer! Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor ECF Refugee Reviewer

Blog Posts:
    Combination of low ohms and higher power = faster E-Liquid consumption

4. Jimi D

Jimi D Gold Contributor ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Ahhh the good ol days vaping at 3.2 volts with a 2.5 ohm atomizer. 30ml bottle of juice would last me 2 weeks easy. ;)

5. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic VU Donator Platinum Contributor ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    No doubt, lol.

Thank god for DIY - I was up to over 40mls a day for awhile there. Down to about 20 mls, but still....

Markw4mms, Jimi D and kross8 like this.
  6. Jimi D

Blog Posts:
    Oh yes. Just last week I was going through mega juice. Now I'm down to 1 ml due to a nasty cold :giggle: Using a Provari for Christ's sake Lol

bestvaporz and Markw4mms like this.
  7. JuicyLucy

Blog Posts:
    That is a walk down memory lane, lol

Markw4mms and Jimi D like this.
  8. Jimi D

Blog Posts:
    I still have a BuzzPro too LMFAO !!!

Markw4mms and JuicyLucy like this.
  9. Rabbit Slayer

Rabbit Slayer Silver Contributor ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I'm been under the weather for the past month and my vaping has been cut way down...been using mtl 99.9% of the time and I'm down to 1.8ml a day
    Broke out an RDA last night and still couldn't get much enjoyment out of the vape, little 2 second hits would send me into a coughing fit

Really sucks, but my 3 month juice supply could last me a couple years if I stay at this low of consumption

Markw4mms likes this.
  10. celticluvr

celticluvr Gold Contributor ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Any where from 6-9ml. :)

Markw4mms likes this.
  11. Markw4mms

Markw4mms #Team Jimi Supporter Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I go through about 30ml a day here. Thank goodness for DIY!

JuicyLucy likes this.