Become a Patron!

(List full)Billet box rev4

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Thanks @Whiskey ! The lighter part along the edge on the top right is just the sunlight reflecting. I'm happy it came out so well. I guess no $170 panels for me

Also, for those interested I'm going to reach out among my friends to see if they know someone who does 3D printing. I'm going to try and get a set of panels that allow me to see the screen and juice capacity for as inexpensive as possible. I'll report back if I'm successful but in the meantime let me know if anyone's interested. Also if anyone knows where we can get these tiny magnets that would be greatly appreciated as I'm sure I'd have to track them down for anyone who'd be making panels for me/us since it would be their first go at something like this.
Check out 3dhubs.com, sculpteo.com, there are tons of places...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Just finished the second panel for some matchy matchy.
be68be09e92a0d7364a46672199e729e.jpg
Are you saying these were the black panels that came with ours? If so, I'm amazed... looks really good and can't believe hardly it's paint..

I'm looking around for pure ultem panels, would look killer...

onitsuj

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you saying these were the black panels that came with ours? If so, I'm amazed... looks really good and can't believe hardly it's paint..

I'm looking around for pure ultem panels, would look killer...

Yeah these were the panels that came with my beloved sxk 70w bb in black! No way I could swing the crazy prices charged for BB doors. I'll post some pics once the front door is completely dry (I did the button-side door yesterday and I'm very happy with how it came out. I had it on all day and it's awesome. Only took it off to shoot a picture paired with its companion.

I'd love some ultem doors but they're still too pricey for me. I'll write back when I have a lead on 3-D printed doors for our sxk's. Wish me luck!

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Also getting info on next billetbox dna60. I'd like to order the day it's available if possible. Hopefully new colors

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I'll be down for one, but I am curious what colors will be available and if this one comes with a manual

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I'll be down for one, but I am curious what colors will be available and if this one comes with a manual
The manual for the dna40 is on the evolv website. Also for the dna60

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
To install a aspire coil first screw the base skirt on the coil. Slide the glass down and instal the coil from inside the tank. Next install the (bridge is the tube with a A)bridge from the top and use the 510 nut to thread the bridge on the coil. Slide the glass up leaving a opening to fill. Install the tank and screw the 510 nut down.

onitsuj

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just popped in a .7 Nautilus coil and THE GAME HAS CHANGED! i though the .5 kanger Clapton coils had good flavor (20/22w) but these .7 nautilus 2 coils blow them out of the water!! I am vaping at 15w and the flavor is insane. Never in my life did I think I would have something that performed this well at this wattage. I'm truly impressed. If the Exocet comes even close to this I am one lucky vaper. Thanks again @dre !!!!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Just popped in a .7 Nautilus coil and THE GAME HAS CHANGED! i though the .5 kanger Clapton coils had good flavor (20/22w) but these .7 nautilus 2 coils blow them out of the water!! I am vaping at 15w and the flavor is insane. Never in my life did I think I would have something that performed this well at this wattage. I'm truly impressed. If the Exocet comes even close to this I am one lucky vaper. Thanks again @dre !!!!
Looks like I will have to pick some of those up too next order, I vape around 15W too

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
I would definitely be in for a DNA 60 faux box or if anyone wants to sell their DNA 40 poo (I know very unlikely) let me know.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Blue version available 70w/DNA 40 maybe 60

onitsuj

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blue version available 70w/DNA 40 maybe 60

Would it have to be the new color? I'd like a twin brother for my 70. I'd keep it in all black to tell them apart. If not, in for a blue if the price is good. Thanks as always @dre

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Would it have to be the new color? I'd like a twin brother for my 70. I'd keep it in all black to tell them apart. If not, in for a blue if the price is good. Thanks as always @dre
$104 DNA 40 shipped I need 9 people in a day or two before it's sold out only 100 left

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Started new thread for rnb dna40

Cid6.7

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20170221_085229-360x640.jpg 20170509_184626.jpg
After receiving my morning squirrel grooming and manicure I've received word these should ship Monday evening Tuesday morning :)
839901365337aa5f61e755915aba969b.jpg

You've got a squirrel too !!
I found ours last year just a couple weeks old
The mother abandoned them because the babies had Dwarfism Jesse is the only one that survived she's over a year and still loves her bottle !

Attachments

• 20170429_111321.jpg
    20170429_111321.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 37

VU Sponsors