Become a Patron!

(List full)Billet box rev4

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Regular OCC coils. I like them. Taste about the sa.e as my Nebox but smoother draw cause DNA.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
My fav coils are the Triton mini Clapton 1.8ohm nice restricted lung hit only needs 18-20w for a warm dense vape

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Regular OCC coils. I like them. Taste about the sa.e as my Nebox but smoother draw cause DNA.

I have used a premade coil in months so it's a whole new world again lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
The fact that we will have two tanks makes switching flavors super easy. I get vape tounge easy. A spare tank built and ready to go will be nice.

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
It's the right size for rev4

Really, I'm using .5 SSOCC and I could swear it was airier when I had the authentic. Of course, my memory isn't that great anymore...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Really, I'm using .5 SSOCC and I could swear it was airier when I had the authentic. Of course, my memory isn't that great anymore...

Feels bout the same with the front panel off imo but who knows. I'm a Horrible judge of air volume when it comes to sucking lol

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
The panels look better once they get some oil on them.

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
This is absolutely my favorite thing about this box.
e4e0c7a528e6900c8acd06ae2553bf74.jpg

Totally, completely made M the USA. Lol.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
It's either a m or the in is too close lol

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Exocet/boro is Shipping tonight I'll have tracking tomorrow evening

ratpackid

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like this mod. I'm using the SSOCC coils and the flavor is not great. I'm looking forward to the exocet I think that will make a world of difference.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I really like this mod. I'm using the SSOCC coils and the flavor is not great. I'm looking forward to the exocet I think that will make a world of difference.

It's my new favorite. It hasn't left my hands I'll definitely do a dna60 group buy once it's available if enough of you want it. Hopefully more colors

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0

I'm using them too, I think they're some of the best of the disposable coils for it. Though I want to try the newer triton mini Claptons and Atlantis coils (prob the best) of course

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I'm using them too, I think they're some of the best of the disposable coils for it. Though I want to try the newer triton mini Claptons and Atlantis coils (prob the best) of course

Triton mini Clapton coils 1.8 ohm are the best imo plus the Atlantis coil require a whole new boro tank

onitsuj

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Triton mini Clapton coils 1.8 ohm are the best imo plus the Atlantis coil require a whole new boro tank

Pulled the trigger on 2 packs of these though I'm enjoying the kanger .5 claptons. Worlds better than the Nebox imo.

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0

Who you talkin to? Lol ya I know, the Atlantis coils require either an A tank or hot tank I think Ohmans is called...

You like the 1.8 Claptons? I just ordered .5s, have you tried those? 0.5 triton mini Claptons I mean...

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Who you talkin to? Lol ya I know, the Atlantis coils require either an A tank or hot tank I think Ohmans is called...

You like the 1.8 Claptons? I just ordered .5s, have you tried those? 0.5 triton mini Claptons I mean...

I thought only 1.5 1.8 .15 coils only existed for the mini. Never seen .5

ratpackid

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know if the threading is correct so that the JMK tips fit on these?

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Does anyone know if the threading is correct so that the JMK tips fit on these?

I'm not sure. I see mixed reports. Some say it's rev 3 threading some say it's the same. It's unknown until someone here verifys it. I wouldn't buy it. I want one too the Pico-

onitsuj

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure. I see mixed reports. Some say it's rev 3 threading some say it's the same. It's unknown until someone here verifys it. I wouldn't buy it. I want one too the Pico-

I was very tempted to buy one. Glad to hear there's a discrepancy so I'll hold off.

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0

I'll see if I still have some of my old dt collars from my rev3s and 2s

Reactions: dre

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I'll see if I still have some of my old dt collars from my rev3s and 2s

Could have sworn I had a rev4 and rev3 collar but can't find them, but I did find a black Boro tank and an atmistique occ adapter I forgot I had...doh!

b2e77887f0d912356765da3c262a035f.jpg

Which reminds me, the reason I had ordered an extra Boro tank when I first got my rev4 (when they first came out like 6 months ago ) was that the one that came with my bbox started leaking pretty bad all the time after I had slid the glass all the way off... totally forgot about this but TRY NOT to do it!! I also suggest wiping a tiny bit of juice all round the gasket seal (except for the bottom because you have not taken the glass out) because if the gasket starts to come out you can't get it back in really and then you're screwed...

Anyways, I digress, from what I remember the threading is different, why else would there be different collars?

onitsuj

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks @Whiskey ! The lighter part along the edge on the top right is just the sunlight reflecting. I'm happy it came out so well. I guess no $170 panels for me

Also, for those interested I'm going to reach out among my friends to see if they know someone who does 3D printing. I'm going to try and get a set of panels that allow me to see the screen and juice capacity for as inexpensive as possible. I'll report back if I'm successful but in the meantime let me know if anyone's interested. Also if anyone knows where we can get these tiny magnets that would be greatly appreciated as I'm sure I'd have to track them down for anyone who'd be making panels for me/us since it would be their first go at something like this.

VU Sponsors