Become a Patron!

(list full)Sxk billet faux dna60 list

ratpackid

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like mine. Been using it non stop since it arrived The DNA 60 is a nice chip.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
The panels are what makes it pop. You should look into a juma button and tip like I had. I think it made the mod complete.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I'll look into that! I've. Even wanting a couple stainless DT's and concave buttons from JMK for my other ones too. That may have to wait a bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

gerardgallegos

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm liking mine a lot, my friend saw it and couldn't tell that it was clone! I thought it was hilarious! But I told him that it is, the only thing that is killing me is the orientation of the screen... But oh well, I'll live. Nway stay positive Dre and thank you for making my first group buy an awesome experience

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

gerardgallegos

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, that's messing with me a little bit too, makes the up/down buttons backasswards but otherwise, I love it!

I had to use the little Mini rda that it comes with and surprisingly, it's not too bad.
Yeah, that's too. Luckily I have a friend that makes dna box mods, I'm going to ask him if he can flip the screen lol

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don't mind the screen orientation. But then again I'm left handed. :p

Can't quite figure out the color though. In hand it's not what I expected. That's not necessarily a bad thing but I'm kinda glad I didn't order the gold/orangish panels for it - don't think that would be a good compliment. What are you guys thinking about panel colors for dober?

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
I don't mind the screen orientation. But then again I'm left handed. :p

Can't quite figure out the color though. In hand it's not what I expected. That's not necessarily a bad thing but I'm kinda glad I didn't order the gold/orangish panels for it - don't think that would be a good compliment. What are you guys thinking about panel colors for dober?

Purple, black, grey, brown, dark wood, or like a merlot wine color would be awesome. I'm eventually going to get a brass button and DT to go with it

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Is the DNA 60 board different from the 40 as far as settings? With the 40 I lock it and hold power and the bottom button to change the screen orientation. I also just figured out of you hold both buttons when unlocked and it'll lock you ohms in.

Edit: ok I see they're different.

Last edited:

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
If anyone wants to trade a blue DNA 40 & cash for a dober dna 60 let me know. I know this is a Longshot but throwing it out there anyways.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
If anyone wants to trade a blue DNA 40 & cash for a dober dna 60 let me know. I know this is a Longshot but throwing it out there anyways.

I might be selling mine. It's not getting used. It has a white. Juma button and hide that janky drip tip(hides the ugly 510 screw)
3c26f3d907ab0f065ebfef9a2be061ee.jpg

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
I might be selling mine. It's not getting used. It has a white. Juma button and hide that janky drip tip(hides the ugly 510 screw)

Let me know what you want for it if you sell.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0

I probably wouldn't use mine either if I had an authentic!

How you holding up bro?

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I probably wouldn't use mine either if I had an authentic!

How you holding up bro?

Sleeping a lot. Thursdays the funeral. Just taking it a day at a time.

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
So @dre knows this story but short version first dna40 blue oyster arrived and it would drain a 2500mah in a few hours without ever firing it.

They sent me the replacement but they inadvertently sent the dna60, I know yay for me! - But of course, no sooner do I pop in a tank and battery taking a single look at the cool new screen, vape an hour while working on the comp, then I check the battery level and..... Nothing showing on the screen... fires, but screen is kaput.

Now they will replace it but not with the dna60 but original 40. Which is what I paid for so ok. But they can't give me a 60 even if I pay the difference cause 0 stock avail..

Would it be bad karma if I just keep it and replace the screen? I mean, they had told me before they messed up sending the 60 but it was ok to keep it..

32fe2d1eaa43181d89026b8c64e72314.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
So @dre knows this story but short version first dna40 blue oyster arrived and it would drain a 2500mah in a few hours without ever firing it.

They sent me the replacement but they inadvertently sent the dna60, I know yay for me! - But of course, no sooner do I pop in a tank and battery taking a single look at the cool new screen, vape an hour while working on the comp, then I check the battery level and..... Nothing showing on the screen... fires, but screen is kaput.

Now they will replace it but not with the dna60 but original 40. Which is what I paid for so ok. But they can't give me a 60 even if I pay the difference cause 0 stock avail..

Would it be bad karma if I just keep it and replace the screen? I mean, they had told me before they messed up sending the 60 but it was ok to keep it..

32fe2d1eaa43181d89026b8c64e72314.jpg

I say spend the $10 for a new screen and keep it. It's a simple fix.

BigLiquid530

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Complete finally
fe0152381776ce7b87b22161c4035686.jpg

That like hella nice.

I haven't even used my Dober yet. Between work, sons basketball, graduation's, birthday parties, haven't had time to set it up. Hopefully I can get to it on Saturday.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
If the next authentic drop has a poo and I can score it. This green full set up will be for sale. RRP of course I don't flip. $450 for everything you seen.

ANY INTEREST??

Last edited:

BigLiquid530

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
If the next authentic drop has a poo and I can score it. This green full set up will be for sale. RRP of course I don't flip. $450 for everything you seen.

ANY INTEREST??

It's possible just need to decide if want the bb or put the money towards some BBS LM's

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
New group buy only 9. Black dna60 $125
They ship Wednesday so I need payments Sunday latest.

Last edited:

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
New thread started for a list. Payment needed when list is full so pay attention to the thread

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
New thread started for a list. Payment needed when list is full so pay attention to the thread

ugh, I'm gonna have to start selling dope to keep buying all the bboxes I want...

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Y'all are just wrong to enable me like this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I need as many as I can afford to stack up before the FDA descends on us.

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I had a rev3 RPG awhile back, it really grew on me. Definitely an interesting color, id be curious to see how well they copy it..

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I need as many as I can afford to stack up before the FDA descends on us.

I wonder what kind of black market develops, cause china will keep making stuff but getting it through customs is where opportunity lay...

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
It'll be scary for sure. Ppl will be buying nicotine for juice on the black market. No telling what'll be in it.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
how hard was the swap dre?
Easy if you know how to solder PCB boards. It took me 4 hours cause I broke a trace removing the firing onboard switch. I had to carefully remove the coating to solder to a tiny hair thin copper trace. If it wasn't for that I would have been done in 20 minutes. Only the battery + wire had to be made a half inch longer.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
If anyone wants the swap the price is buy two boards and I get to keep one for doing the swap.

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Hmm ...how much is the dicodes board? I could just Have you do a swap on my poo.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Hmm ...how much is the dicodes board? I could just Have you do a swap on my poo.

It's a small screen. It won't work :(

VU Sponsors