Become a Patron!

Lite 40 vape base, tank issues

Hi :)

New to the group. Bought the Lite 40 Vape a few months ago. Used it fine at first and since I refilled it, the tank pops off the base spilling all my e-juice. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Attempted to stabilize it multiple times. And it'll hold for a bit but then pop off again. Just keeps causing me to waste e-juice.

Last edited:

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
sounds like a stripped 510 pin on the tank or in the mod.
I did a bit of a search on that mod. Not a fan. Seems there is no low ohm protection? Also doesn't look like much vent holes in the mod, and has an unknown battery inside.

I did have to laugh, one search resulted with a claim of "huge clouds".. decent cloud, maybe.. but huge? lol.. I mention that because that is rather misleading, and I don't trust anything that gives misleading info.
Good news is, you MIGHT be able to get a replacement base if it is the 510 pin on the tank, bad news is.. it will probably cost as much as the mod did.
BUT... it does give you a valid excuse to buy a better mod. (get one that you can pick your own batteries and recharge them on a charger.. vaping is not 100% safe, but that is one way we make it safer, until we get as close to 100% as we can)

Mods are pretty cheap now, compared even to what they were a year ago. 80w to 100w would be a good first step up if you do have to replace the mod.
If it is the actual thread inside the 510 on the mod, you can probably still use the tank on a new mod. Provided it isn't damaged. Tank looks pretty decent.

The price given for that mod was about $17.00 plus shipping.. not sure what you paid though. Good news is the price is low, bad news is, repairs will cost more than the retail of the mod so might not even be worth it.

OR.. by "tank" do you mean only the glass part that holds the ejuice or the entire tank unit? If it is the glass popping off, take it apart, clean it, carefull put it back together.. if that didnt fix it... well.. see above regarding repair or replace..

sounds like a stripped 510 pin on the tank or in the mod.
I did a bit of a search on that mod. Not a fan. Seems there is no low ohm protection? Also doesn't look like much vent holes in the mod, and has an unknown battery inside.

I did have to laugh, one search resulted with a claim of "huge clouds".. decent cloud, maybe.. but huge? lol.. I mention that because that is rather misleading, and I don't trust anything that gives misleading info.
Good news is, you MIGHT be able to get a replacement base if it is the 510 pin on the tank, bad news is.. it will probably cost as much as the mod did.
BUT... it does give you a valid excuse to buy a better mod. (get one that you can pick your own batteries and recharge them on a charger.. vaping is not 100% safe, but that is one way we make it safer, until we get as close to 100% as we can)

Mods are pretty cheap now, compared even to what they were a year ago. 80w to 100w would be a good first step up if you do have to replace the mod.
If it is the actual thread inside the 510 on the mod, you can probably still use the tank on a new mod. Provided it isn't damaged. Tank looks pretty decent.

The price given for that mod was about $17.00 plus shipping.. not sure what you paid though. Good news is the price is low, bad news is, repairs will cost more than the retail of the mod so might not even be worth it.

OR.. by "tank" do you mean only the glass part that holds the ejuice or the entire tank unit? If it is the glass popping off, take it apart, clean it, carefull put it back together.. if that didnt fix it... well.. see above regarding repair or replace..

Sorry for the confusion it is the glass tube that continues to pop off. I checked the rubber rings and they're all still intact. I'm looking to just see if I can replace the glass tube with one that screws in place as opposed to this one that continues to pop off. I'm new to the vaping world in general so I'm learning as I go. And yea it has decent vape clouds but I'm personally not in it for the show of the cloud, just to enjoy my vape and pass the time with friends. :) Thank you for your help.

Last edited:

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Not sure you will find a screw in tank, they are pretty specific about which parts fit each device.
The part i mentioned about the cloud, wasn't about vapor production, it was about the advertiser being misleading in his description.. decent cloud isn't huge cloud.. big difference.
I do some cloud chasing, mostly as a hobby to get my mind off smoking, when i first started vaping.
I will say, if you want a good laugh, google "vaping (that which shall not be named)" of course naming it in your search. The videos are hilarious. I thought one guy was going to toss cookies all over his cam. LOL. OH yeah,, he was soooo cool.. NOT.

VU Sponsors