Become a Patron!

Little help with tfv4 micro accesorios

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any one see where this drip tip can be purchased , I love the look of it and would.love to get a hold of one . Just can't seem to find it anywhere

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1450923707183.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1450923707183.png
    287.9 KB · Views: 43

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Any one see where this drip tip can be purchased , I love the look of it and would.love to get a hold of one . Just can't seem to find it anywhere
Obviously, you know more, than me. What is the URL to the website, where you took that screen shot from?

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
http://www.smoktech.com/kit/micro-one-starter-kit

Came directly from the Smok website , it is shown in the tfv4 micro kit , says sold separately but been hunting for a few days now and no dice on finding one .
I like the looks too! I guess, it might take a while to be widely offered online. I recently tried hunting down the new TF-STC2 (dual coil SS) coil heads for the regular TFV4. I found it on the bay only.

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hopefully after the first of the year it will show up , still trying to decide on which tfv4 to get but I really like the look of the micro . Thinking of the micro on top of the white and black Rx 200 would look pretty bad ass .

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I have two of each, the regular TFV4, and TFV4 Mini. You should consider, they are going through juice pretty quick. Therefore, with a Micro, you might vape for 10-15 Minutes, before having to re-fill.

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah , leaning more towards the full size , but I definitely want that tip for whichever I get , they are advertising the micro with the 1.2 and 1.8 coils for a MTL . I will never be able to go back there after the crown and my melo 2, hell my 2 subtanks have been cleaned and on a shelf since I got the crown . I've been told the tfv4 is even more airy Than the crown .so that will be a change also, looking forward to it .....mouth is watering right now just thinking about it !

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Micro seems to be their attempt to make a MTL tank. I can't see it being better than the standard or mini for DL. As for DL, the mini is great for it's size and overall aesthetics, but it heats up rather quickly when really pulling everything out of it that you can where the full size stands firm and warms up a bit but nothing too bad. If you're looking for the cloud chucker, the full size is where you want to go. If you want a solid tank but aren't looking to ramp it up much past 80w, the Mini will suit you fine. If you want something for MTL or lower power/higher ohm I think that's where the micro is aiming.

As for the drip tip, I was under the impression that it either wasn't out yet, or it would come with the Micro (which last I looked wasn't out yet either).

HaileStorm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I want this drip tip too! I bought the TFV4 Mini two days ago and I really want to like it. I find that the drip tip it came with is absolute trash. Too airy for my taste.

I find that I can get a more satisfying vape and more flavor from my Triton 2 at lower wattages which translates to better battery life compared to the TFV4 Mini. So disappointed since I really wanted to like this tank...

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I clicked on that banner at the top for that set up a couple days ago. I was under the impression it's all a pre-order deal, only as a kit. I like the idea of the Micro. Yeah, I'm a MTL vaper.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I mentioned this tip on a review thread for the Micro,,,Its not a released product yet like the TF-R3 RBA/TFT8/T4 Coilheads...I really want that tip though

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I want this drip tip too! I bought the TFV4 Mini two days ago and I really want to like it. I find that the drip tip it came with is absolute trash. Too airy for my taste.

I find that I can get a more satisfying vape and more flavor from my Triton 2 at lower wattages which translates to better battery life compared to the TFV4 Mini. So disappointed since I really wanted to like this tank...
It's actually my favorite drip tip, but I keep the airflow closed. What I like about it is that you always eventually get some buildup in the drip tip, it just happens. But with the TFv4 tips instead of going onto your lips or whatever it just drips down in between the 2 elements, where the additional airflow would have come. Then once I notice a little juice coming through I open the airflow wrap a tissue around it and blow out any excess juice. In the end I end up with less juice in my mouth and just vapor. I almost exclusively use these drip tips, the only thing I don't is my MTL setup which is just better with a small bore tip IMO.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

I found the same problem with the TFV4 Fullsize tip (with air control) I swapped it out for a bored out Stingray X drip tip and its much better. No air leaks and the vape seems warmer and more concentrated.
SW&Xcube.jpg

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ha in know this thread is old , but just picked up the micro tfv4 . 2.5,3,5 ml with the regular tip , the cone tip and rba section . Also a few coil options for 29.99 at vapor DNA . Now just waiting for it to arrive !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have 6 TFV4 Micro and 3 Minos 25.
All but one of these were part of a kit.
My 6th TFV4 Micro I purchased just the tank.
What I found was the cone styled tip that came in the kit was delrin and a bit smaller than the metal larger one that came with just the tank.
This metal one is what is in the link provided by @JonthanKLeery
Even though each tank I have already has the delrin cone smaller tip, I am still in search of a place to purchase replacements.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is a great tank, I want the full size one but would have to get it across seas cos of damn TPD

VU Sponsors