Live Hang Out Thread, come on in

Discussion in 'Vaping Related But Doesn't Fit In a Category' started by SMOKIE, May 15, 2015.

1. SMOKIE

SMOKIE THE MODFATHER Staff Member VU Senior Leadership VU Senior Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Live Leadership VU Live Host Show Host Reviewer Vape Media

Blog Posts:
    Maverik_X, JLFROST and Smoky Blue like this.
  2. Smoky Blue

Smoky Blue VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    I might pop one up tomorrow sometime, Smokie.. tired here and ready to crash tonight :(
    but thanks! this will be fun! :) Wish I had been on earlier.. id have done one tonight..

SMOKIE likes this.
  3. SMOKIE

SMOKIE THE MODFATHER Staff Member VU Senior Leadership VU Senior Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Live Leadership VU Live Host Show Host Reviewer Vape Media

Blog Posts:
    Pegasus Vape and Smoky Blue like this.
  4. SMOKIE

Blog Posts:
    Cool because no one came in from here, and we are still on. Here with VaporJoe, and a few others.

napal and Smoky Blue like this.
  5. Smoky Blue

Blog Posts:
    Tell every body I said Hi.. but I am in bed now.. with my pj's *laughs.. tempting.. but gesh Smokie..
    I wish I could, busy day tomorrow, my son has an expo coming up and Roper Mtn Science Museum tomorrow..
    will say gnight.. and I hope next time I can show up.. <3 ;)

6. Whiskey

Whiskey Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I originally signed up for the first time and forgot either username and password, they won't let me start a new account due to they think I already have one, its given me problems signing in ever since that initial sign up:(
    fix it Smokie:D

7. SMOKIE

Blog Posts:
    All you have to do is use the email associated with it or make a new g mail account.

Smoky Blue likes this.
  8. Whiskey

Whiskey Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Ok I'll get that on my To-do list for this afternoon

Smoky Blue likes this.
  9. Smoky Blue

Blog Posts:
    will try to make one late this afternoon/early evening for everyone that just wants to check settings, see how it is etc..
    depends.. my son will be home.. but hopefully I might get a couple people to hold the room open.. :)

say around 7-7:30 ish.. depends.. but I will add the link here..

10. jwatts8815

jwatts8815 New Member

Blog Posts:
    hi guys and gals new to VI but just wanted to introduce myself im Justin. I love to vape and consider myself a gearhead, my every day carry is the hcigar vt 200 and my tugbost

SMOKIE likes this.
  11. SMOKIE

Blog Posts:
    Welcome jwatts8815, and nice setup.

12. joshkalamazoovapor

joshkalamazoovapor New Member

Blog Posts:
    hey all how are you doing new here not sure where to post or talk yet :)

13. vapedate

vapedate New Member

Blog Posts:

14. Wyntreblossom

Wyntreblossom New Member

Blog Posts:
    Howdie. Too late to jump in? Late night. Bad insomnia. Boyfriends asleep. And rewatching the same show on netflix gets boring after a while.........so lets chat it up. Horray for bordome XD

15. Wyntreblossom

Wyntreblossom New Member

Blog Posts:
    Can you link me to it?

16. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Shark Vape and Whiskey like this.
  17. Ms. Trixy

Ms. Trixy VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    Hmmm, where is everybody? An open thread to shoot the breeze? I love these.

Anyway, made a new Gmail account for the Saturday evening LIVE shows. It should say Ms. Trixy - hopefully. The email address doesn't have to match the one here, does it?