Become a Patron!

Local Anti Vaping Group

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
They’re going to talk about drugs and e-cigarettes in schools! Like they’re connected in any way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That’s for sure! The kids around here need a lesson in leaving mommy and daddy’s prescription meds alone...and don’t chase that with Everclear. I wish I was kidding but smoking in general shouldn’t be a worry as long as they’re overdosing on a regular basis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
That’s for sure! The kids around here need a lesson in leaving mommy and daddy’s prescription meds alone...and don’t chase that with Everclear. I wish I was kidding but smoking in general shouldn’t be a worry as long as they’re overdosing in a regular basis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice to know they’ve got their priorities right with “education”!

Is Everclear like 100% alcohol, whatever proof that might be? I’m thinking of making an herbal tincture and I can’t find the Polish “spirits” I use to get. I forgot the name, it was all in Polish!

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Nice to know they’ve got their priorities right with “education”!

Is Everclear like 100% alcohol, whatever proof that might be? I’m thinking of making an herbal tincture and I can’t find the Polish “spirits” I use to get. I forgot the name, it was all in Polish!

I think it’s 95% but I could be wrong. I remember the label saying not to drink it straight lol

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I think it’s 95% but I could be wrong. I remember the label saying not to drink it straight lol

So if it’s says don’t drink it straight, kids will have to do just that!! Well, we all did some stupid stuff when we were younger. But Everclear wasn’t on my dance card. Lol

VU Sponsors