Become a Patron!

lol..im back

Bryon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello, everyone. I'm back after a year or so break. Had long vacation, getting married in Jamaica and all that fun stuff that comes with it. It's all good, I'm very happy. I totally quit vaping for a while and started playing around with it again. Looking forward to seeing some of the wonderful recipes and sharing some of my own.

:):):):):):)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Hello, everyone. I'm back after a year or so break. Had long vacation, getting married in Jamaica and all that fun stuff that comes with it. It's all good, I'm very happy. I totally quit vaping for a while and started playing around with it again. Looking forward to seeing some of the wonderful recipes and sharing some of my own.

glad to see you back ! cant wait to see some of the new things you come up with.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor

Heeeyyyy! Welcome back! We really have all wondered what happened to you. A very belated congratulations to you on getting hitched!

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well holy sheet man!!! Great to have ya back!!! Quit vaping? Whoa! I still love your recipes.

Wonderful avatar and congrats!!!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey, "stranger"! Dive on in, the water's fine! :D

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hmm, what to do ... regarding nuptials, I often waver on whether it's more appropriate to offer Congratulations or Condolences! o_O

In any event, welcome back! :D

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Yep thats me. Thanks everyone. Just remember, Happy Wife, Happly Life...hehe. and as long as she keeps my balls empty and my belly full...I'm happy.....hehe.
preach it lol

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well shit, look who decided to pop in :) Ive been missing for a couple of months myself and just got this "vibe" that an old aquaintence was emerging at VU. How you doing buddy ?

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I just noticed that you have dress cloths on at the beach.... WTF !! Its way too hot for that. Strip and get your vape on Byron.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome back!

Wow, it looks like a lot of the original members are flocking by to say "Howdy".

So, if you gave up vaping for a while, does that mean you will be using Zero Nic E-Liquids?

Bryon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome back!

Wow, it looks like a lot of the original members are flocking by to say "Howdy".

So, if you gave up vaping for a while, does that mean you will be using Zero Nic E-Liquids?

Hello, everyone, nice to see the gang is back..lol.

I have almost always used 0-6mg nicotine. Totally quit vaping for a while, then one day my daughter had to go to the restroom while I was at the drive-thru at the pharmacy. So I pulled around and we went inside, low and behold there was a vape shop inside the pharmacy...lol. So while she was in the restroom I was talking to a couple of people there and I tried a few flavors, and I enjoyed the flavors, so here I am back at it...lol. I have not smoked in almost 5 years.

Bryon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
lol...guess i was not the only one to disappear. Yeah gotta love the lemon Cookie Delight, still my favorite.

VU Sponsors