Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
They have inflated the price in order to hold their advertisement in place until they have more stock to sell without paying additional fees for a new listing.

Seems that is a common practice on eBay

Aaronhami924

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Interesting, never heard of that. You'd think that would turn people away from ever checking their store out again.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They have inflated the price in order to hold their advertisement in place until they have more stock to sell without paying additional fees for a new listing.

Seems that is a common practice on eBay
Interesting, never heard of that. You'd think that would turn people away from ever checking their store out again.
Agreed... they usually add a zero or two to the price when they are out of stock..

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Took me by surprise the first time I saw it done too. Now I just assume that's what they're doing.

Fuzzy Bruce

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Having seen crap sold on ebay for more than MSRP, I have to wonder if anyone purchased $150 18650's

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
On one of the other forums I was on a vender as a joke posted a paperclip. He labeled it universal vaping tool, all a vaper needs.$200
Now, it was a joke, but somewhere there was a noob saying, I really need to get one of those lol. You know its true. This was about two years ago. The paperclip good for straitening coils, wrapping small coils and back then unclogging Boge cartos and pushing around the filler so your tank would feed.

iheartmyed9

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Its completely possible someone still tried to buy this. Before it was removed from the Apple Store there was a app that did nothing called "I am Rich" it cost $2000.00 and 8 people bought it. When your rich 2 grand is like buying a mcdouble

VU Sponsors