Become a Patron!

lol

ceecee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hehe. okay. so I ordered an aleader killer for my new maze rda. and I hate it. so I started a return with the company I bought it from only problem is I cant return non defective items for a refund. anyone have any ideas how I can make my squonk defective to get my refund? other then bashing it against the ground? thanks in advance for any tips. hoping I like my rage I have coming more. thanks!

Suck it up, buttercup. You bought it and used it and now you own it.

Teaching moment: familiarize yourself with the terms and conditions before you buy something.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Maybe instead of trying to scam a return, you find someone to trade with and get something you will use and pass along something that someone else can make use of.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Maybe instead of trying to scam a return, you find someone to trade with and get something you will use and pass along something that someone else can make use of.
^^^ this right here^^^

And in the future do more research before you buy, ask questions. You belong to a great forum with plenty of people who are happy to help you pick an item that you’ll be happy with BEFORE you purchase.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
When you order something and get it in the mail it is yours. What you are thinking about doing, or trying is wrong. Learn from this experience. I've got stuff I didn't like much but never thought about trying to return it.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hehe. okay. so I ordered an aleader killer for my new maze rda. and I hate it. so I started a return with the company I bought it from only problem is I cant return non defective items for a refund. anyone have any ideas how I can make my squonk defective to get my refund? other then bashing it against the ground? thanks in advance for any tips. hoping I like my rage I have coming more. thanks!
You're a fuckin' dick.

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Sounds like some of the fuckheads that have purchased stuff from me on EBAY.
They use the shit for 3 weeks and then tell EBAY it's defective so they can get a refund.
EBAY always sides with assholes like this, which is why I don't sell on there anymore.

VU Sponsors