Become a Patron!

London by Dryx clone

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Steeping time please, this looks promising.
one of the few i can do this with but shake and vape pretty much. I usually put my bottles in an ultrasonic cleaner with hot water for 10 mins, but last time i made this i just shook it myself for 1 min and it tasted perfect. no steeping really needed

Martin_tu

Member For 4 Years
Thanks, unfortunately I don't have time to try this quite yet as I'm still busy with around eighty or so others. This does look quite interesting though, almost fascinating in its simplicity but then I've been surprised before. Have you any estimation of its shelf life, or have you found it so enjoyable that it's never hung around for very long......

Go well.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Thanks, unfortunately I don't have time to try this quite yet as I'm still busy with around eighty or so others. This does look quite interesting though, almost fascinating in its simplicity but then I've been surprised before. Have you any estimation of its shelf life, or have you found it so enjoyable that it's never hung around for very long......

Go well.
a 30ml bottle never lasts me more then 2 weeks so no idea lol the one I made saturday is half gone so i made a new one sunday. made like 25 bottles this weekend of different flavors so i'm gonna try and make that one last cause I don't plan on mixing more for a while lol

Martin_tu

Member For 4 Years
I really need to learn how you manage to pace yourself, some of my more interesting 30 ml mixes have only lasted a day or so. Then I've increased the volume, only to find I grow bored with it and move on. Then I end up fighting with the wife over fridge space.......

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I really need to learn how you manage to pace yourself, some of my more interesting 30 ml mixes have only lasted a day or so. Then I've increased the volume, only to find I grow bored with it and move on. Then I end up fighting with the wife over fridge space.......
variety lol. I blow through about 30ml a day, so i just keep mixing up flavors so i don't run out of 1 specific one fast. if i make 30 bottles I cna make it a month before mixing again, which is good since it takes me like 4-5 hours to make all those yesterday lol

Martin_tu

Member For 4 Years
Variety I have, my flavour architect has been known to produce 50 new constructs in a week, (I think he's a flavour savant) but verifying so many, so often, can lead to a confused palate no matter how many crackers and water I chow.

I've had 'the tongue' a few times now and I've only been doing this a few months. Too much of a good thing really can be bad for one, apparently. Well, maybe not bad, just frustrating and mildly annoying. Gotta go now, it's 01:30 here, night.

M_tu

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Variety I have, my flavour architect has been known to produce 50 new constructs in a week, (I think he's a flavour savant) but verifying so many, so often, can lead to a confused palate no matter how many crackers and water I chow.

I've had 'the tongue' a few times now and I've only been doing this a few months. Too much of a good thing really can be bad for one, apparently. Well, maybe not bad, just frustrating and mildly annoying. Gotta go now, it's 01:30 here, night.

M_tu
lots of water. i drink like a gallon a day lol
goodnight ;)

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

M_tu
i chain vape and used to have chronic vapors tongue... not any more..........i switched to rayon. cotton is like an old wet rug,, yes it soaks up juice,,,, but rayon works like a water pipe moving the juice,,,,,,,,,imho,, cotton just couldn't keep up with chain vaping.

i vape 30-50 mls a day

Martin_tu

Member For 4 Years
Thirty to fifty mill a day! Holy shit, I though I was pumping it at 25 to 30 but no, not chain vaping, (well, not all the time, and certainly not when the wife's in the same room, cuz it dries her eyes out real quick). I think it's because when I get behind on the flavour testing, (like now, I've over sixty flavours not even sniffed, let alone dripped or tanked) I tend to go postal and try and catch up. (I test vape for the older vapours market, all the rest of the team are youngsters.)

Needless to say, once you get 'the tongue', you're Fu....ed for the last few samples, (ok maybe the last five or ten) before you go blank, those juices aren't exactly getting your best judgement. The most I covered in one session was about five weeks ago, got thru around 40 flavours in a morning session, luckily I was doing quick write-ups on them as we went through them so clocked the last ten and did them again a few days L8R, boy did they taste different, all of them.

Like most of the bad ones were even worse, but some of the good ones were brilliant. (we usually have a 40/30/30 good to mediocre to 'Absolute Shit' ratio, & I have to do them all). And in case you wondered, sometimes even the 'A/S' ones don't taste too bad to me, but then I smoked for over fifty years, go figure.

Thanks a mill for that tip on the Rayon BTW, I'll give it a go when I find some, maybe dig out an old disco shirt -that I haven't worn for over half a century- and cut an inch off the bottom, then again maybe around the nipples, old chicks really dig hairy nipples. LOL.

Heres vaping' at ya.

Last edited:

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thirty to fifty mill a day! Holy shit, I though I was pumping it at 25 to 30 but no, not chain vaping, (well, not all the time, and certainly not when the wife's in the same room, cuz it dries her eyes out real quick). I think it's because when I get behind on the flavour testing, (like now, I've over sixty flavours not even sniffed, let alone dripped or tanked) I tend to go postal and try and catch up. (I test vape for the older vapours market, all the rest of the team are youngsters.)

Needless to say, once you get 'the tongue', you're Fu....ed for the last few samples, (ok maybe the last five or ten) before you go blank, those juices aren't exactly getting your best judgement. The most I covered in one session was about five weeks ago, got thru around 40 flavours in a morning session, luckily I was doing quick write-ups on them as we went through them so clocked the last ten and did them again a few days L8R, boy did they taste different, all of them.

Like most of the bad ones were even worse, but some of the good ones were brilliant. (we usually have a 40/30/30 good to mediocre to 'Absolute Shit' ratio, & I have to do them all). And in case you wondered, sometimes even the 'A/S' ones don't taste too bad to me, but then I smoked for over fifty years, go figure.

Thanks a mill for that tip on the Rayon BTW, I'll give it a go when I find some, maybe dig out an old disco shirt -that I haven't worn for over half a century- and cut an inch off the bottom, then again maybe around the nipples, old chicks really dig hairy nipples. LOL.

Heres vaping' at ya.

dont hunt rayon,, i can help you out with that. i chain vape from the time i wake up to the time i fall asleep..........35years of 2 packs a day........my smoking kept the world safe.......as i dont suffer fools very well ;)

VU Sponsors