Become a Patron!

Long Bottom Leaf Clone

cviers

Member For 4 Years
This is my recipe for E Pipe Mods Long Bottom Leaf I love this juice but it is too hard to order it as they are always out of stock or the recipe has been changed and it doesn't taste the same as the time before. I wish they could get them selves straightened out

Long Bottom Leaf
DK Base 8%
Mtype 2%
Brown Sugar 2%
Caramel 4%
Ethyl Malto 2%
Wild Blueberry 4%
Acetyl Pyrazine 4%
Sweet Woodruff 1.75%
This should set for 10 days minimum it is a very earthy sweet mellow juice and just all around good all day vape.

Last edited:

Cavediver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can you clarify things a little for me? Are you using flavorings at 48% of the total volume of the final recipe, or is this blended together with some PG / VG and then used as a base at 10%(for example) in the final mix?

cviers

Member For 4 Years
Hi Cave Diver
The program that I use calculates all of the other percentage of nicotine,VG and when needed PG, so that you always come up with the 100 % figure between the two. Also I didn't mention that all the flavored were TFA. Any other questions you might have, let me know. cviers

Cavediver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks cviers.
12% of M-type seems really, really high. I haven't used it in quite a while, but I remember it being toxic at 2%. Are you sure you're not missing a decimal place in there?

ZaTHRaS

Member For 4 Years
Please clarify Cavedivers questions, I'd like to make some but, 48% flavor seems awful high to me as well

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Try this:

DK Base
Mtype
Brown Sugar
Caramel
Ethyl Malto
Wild Blueberry
Acetyl Pyrazine
Sweet Woodruff

This should work a bit better, but may need to be better adjusted too.

Last edited:

cviers

Member For 4 Years
The first thread I posted with the recipe had a mistake in it. It should have said 2 % type M instead of 12 , thought I corrected that. Will do so now. As far as the other numbers go, they are pretty close. We have bought Long Bottom many times and this is as close as I have ever gotten to the original. Too bad they have gone and messed up the original so bad that it isn't even close to what it used to be, because that was one of our favs!! It sucks big time now though. If I were to change anything in the recipe at this point, it would be to lower the Sweet Woodruff down to 1.75% It really does overwhelm the taste of this and all you really want is a hint. But , other then that, I feel it is very very close to E Pipes formula. The longer it sets , the more golden it gets too. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do.

VU Sponsors