Become a Patron!

Long term storage?

aspr

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What is the best way to keep my concentrates, nic, vg and large batches of liquid fresh for long term?
I've heard the word freezer thrown around

Screw You.
I'm From Texas.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Long term, I do keep my nic in the freezer, split up into 100ml glass amber bottles. The one I'm using goes into the fridge. My concentrates are stored in plastic Sterlite containers. out of the sun, generally in a cool room, some prefer to fridge them.. I keep my VG and PG in a dark cabinet. I don't keep more than a gallon of those on hand. Some do keep bulk quantities of those in a freezer.

aspr

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Long term, I do keep my nic in the freezer, split up into 100ml glass amber bottles. The one I'm using goes into the fridge. My concentrates are stored in plastic Sterlite containers. out of the sun, generally in a cool room, some prefer to fridge them.. I keep my VG and PG in a dark cabinet. I don't keep more than a gallon of those on hand. Some do keep bulk quantities of those in a freezer.
Thinking along the lines of the fda making things harder to get so might stock waayyy up

Screw You.
I'm From Texas.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thinking along the lines of the fda making things harder to get so might stock waayyy up

Screw You.
I'm From Texas.
Nothing is written in stone, but MY thought is that it would make no sense that they regulate PG and VG. They have way too many uses, far before, and beyond vaping. Flavorings are used in foods, and is actually their primary purpose, plus some can fade over time, even go funky. My head says that nic will have a bigger impact, but no one really knows just yet.

Then again, we are talking about the FDA, so they could regulate air if they wanted to badly enough. :cuss2:

aspr

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nothing is written in stone, but MY thought is that it would make no sense that they regulate PG and VG. They have way too many uses, far before, and beyond vaping. Flavorings are used in foods, and is actually their primary purpose, plus some can fade over time, even go funky. My head says that nic will have a bigger impact, but no one really knows just yet.

Then again, we are talking about the FDA, so they could regulate air if they wanted to badly enough. :cuss2:
Exactly. My buddy can not build coils for customers in his shop anymore...

Screw You.
I'm From Texas.

VU Sponsors