Become a Patron!

Long time lurking newbie here.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey everyone. As the title says, been lurking for some time now and have finally gotten off my lazy ass and created an account. Have spent many hours on the net learning about ohms law, mods and atty's and many times I was brought to this site so it made sense to finally join the community.

Smoked for 28 years and vaping finally got me away from it and man do I feel better. Been vaping for close to a year now and really enjoy it. Didn't take long at all for me to get into rebuildable's and the hobbyist in me loves it. Kind of takes me back to when I was a teen assembling and wiring my own RC buggies.

I'll keep it short for now but I look forward to learning more and discussing all things vape related. Really cool site.

Cheers,

Roo :vino:

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Welcome Roo. Suspect you'll be a treat to have around on the forums.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome Roo. Suspect you'll be a treat to have around on the forums.
Thank you Letitia9. I'll do my best to be a treat and a solid contributor to the forums. Oh, and I'll try to keep my sarcasm under control until everyone gets comfortable with me. :vino:

As an added side dish: really really like this board a lot! Most of my internet searches on ohms law, mods, Atty's and batteries brought me here to VU. I'm thinking I made the right choice joining this board. Awesome place!

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Thank you Letitia9. I'll do my best to be a treat and a solid contributor to the forums. Oh, and I'll try to keep my sarcasm under control until everyone gets comfortable with me. :vino:

As an added side dish: really really like this board a lot! Most of my internet searches on ohms law, mods, Atty's and batteries brought me here to VU. I'm thinking I made the right choice joining this board. Awesome place!
We like sarcasm, keeps it spicy!

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hey everyone. As the title says, been lurking for some time now and have finally gotten off my lazy ass and created an account. Have spent many hours on the net learning about ohms law, mods and atty's and many times I was brought to this site so it made sense to finally join the community.

Smoked for 28 years and vaping finally got me away from it and man do I feel better. Been vaping for close to a year now and really enjoy it. Didn't take long at all for me to get into rebuildable's and the hobbyist in me loves it. Kind of takes me back to when I was a teen assembling and wiring my own RC buggies.

I'll keep it short for now but I look forward to learning more and discussing all things vape related. Really cool site.

Cheers,

Roo :vino:

Ahoyyyyy, Matey! Welcome a'board":teehee:

VU Sponsors