Become a Patron!

Long time vaper looking to switch things up

I made the jump from cigs to vaping a couple a years ago, diving straight into rebuildables atty's and mixing juice right off the bat to save some money. I've been through a variety of atty's (RDA/RTA/etc) and mod's in that time, but always find myself coming back to my Tsunami 22. With it's simple design, powerful hit, and awesome flavor, I've yet to find a suitable replacement. Now my LV Therion has decided to crap out on me, I've decided to switch it up and see if could get some atty recommendations from someone who follows the new products more religiously than myself. The pulse 22 has definitely caught my eye, but any input would be much appreciated. Cheers (PS. I'm not looking for a exceptionally convenient piece, rather something that will produce tasty, fulfilling hits similar to that of the Tsunami)

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Haven’t ever tried the tsunami so I’m not sure how it performs. My newest favorite is the limitless gold rdta. I don’t know if you are into rdtas but it has fantastic flavor and is easy to build. For single coil rtas the engine nano is still my number one. I have a pulse 22 on my squonk and it is a good squonk rda. There are a lot of good attys out there now. It’s tough to choose.

Carpe Nidor

VU Sponsors