Become a Patron!

long time vapor first time poster.....

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
howdy ya'll Dan here.
i've been vaping for just over 2 years now and figured I'd try out the forum life for news/updates/blah blah....same reasons as ya'll are here. Oh, hopefully share my experiences too......if they are needed.

current rigs:
18650 brass stingray with a 22mm Tobh Atty with a 0.8 ohms coil

26650 Hades with a 28.5 mm(clone) Tobh Atty - staring to not like it. with a 0.5 ohms coil

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
We are here for
contests
Sales on stuff
information
News
Support
Fun
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::confused::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Hey everyone! Glad to be a part of this forum. I have been vaping for 2 months now and has changed my life completely. I was not a smoker but I chewed tobacco for 13 years and roughly 2 cans a day. Trying to quit has always been hard and I never could till about 2 months ago when I went to the doctor cause I had a sore on my tounge and said they were gonna scrape some skin and send it in for biopsy. The very next morning I went and bought an e-cig and quit chewing completely. At first it was hard to get use to cause I bought one from Walmart. A few days later I was introduced to a vape shop and fell in love. I spend a lot of time there. My current setup is a fuhattan ameraclone carbon fiber mod with a nautilus aspire sup ohm tank. I also have a KayFun lite and a Tobeco Doge V2 RDA Mod Clone.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
howdy ya'll Dan here.
i've been vaping for just over 2 years now and figured I'd try out the forum life for news/updates/blah blah....same reasons as ya'll are here. Oh, hopefully share my experiences too......if they are needed.

current rigs:
18650 brass stingray with a 22mm Tobh Atty with a 0.8 ohms coil

26650 Hades with a 28.5 mm(clone) Tobh Atty - staring to not like it. with a 0.5 ohms coil
.8ohms is rather high for a 18650 mechanical, since the power draw kinda weak (4.2max volts at .8ohms = 22watts and 5.2 amps).
This is just my 'un asked for' opinion.
But in a 26650 rda, given the chamber space, .5ohms probably doesnt cut the mustard for vapor density.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Howdy Dan, Glad you found us, and nice to meet you, Enjoy the forum:)

.8ohms is rather high for a 18650 mechanical, since the power draw kinda weak (4.2max volts at .8ohms = 22watts and 5.2 amps).
This is just my 'un asked for' opinion.
But in a 26650 rda, given the chamber space, .5ohms probably doesnt cut the mustard for vapor density.

why would you say thats high the batteries can handle it if sonys

Scooby

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
why would you say thats high the batteries can handle it if sonys
I believe he is saying that .8 is high as in that 22 watts he's using is weak compared to something like the .2 I use for my adv. I suck at explaining but do you get what in trying to say ?

Panther1911

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
welcome!

details on your bike? lol

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm noobs as mother Theresa to an orgy but a chewer going vape is still news to me...
Salut to you and good luck with it.

VU Sponsors