Become a Patron!

Longer drip tip for an iJoy Reaper Plus?

Jsgillis86

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hola fellow forumites. I'm in need of some direction.

I have an iJoy Reaper Plus tank that I use in combination with a Movkin 150 watt Disguiser mod. I really like the combination when I'm out and about as I can hide the tank and save some room in my pocket.

My only complaint revolves around the drip tip that came with the Movkin. I'm forced to use it because the stock Reaper drip tip isn't long enough to use when "disguised", but I much prefer the stock drip tip on all fronts.

I suppose the solution would be to buy a longer drip tip but I don't quite know where to start with that one. Any suggestions on where to go from here? Or is there a better solution to all this?

Any and all advice is appreciated, and many thanks in advance.

Jsgillis86

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank ya kindly.

People get crazy customizing these things, eh?

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I usually get my drip tips from fastech. It's quite the wait but you can get a whole bunch for very little money. They have drip tips for pretty much any atty you can think of.

TheRealSean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ecig.com has the reaper plus for 5 bucks plus 25% off flash sale. Thought about picking one up for that price could be deal of the day. So you guys are truly happy with it? (sure flash sale is over but 5 bucks is set price)

SuperMidget

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got mine from ecig.com for $5 last week and have been using it since then. Loving it so far for a great little budget tank. Haven't tried building on the tiny rba yet but will after the 2 included coils are done.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ecig.com has the reaper plus for 5 bucks plus 25% off flash sale. Thought about picking one up for that price could be deal of the day. So you guys are truly happy with it? (sure flash sale is over but 5 bucks is set price)
I don't have the reaper plus.I have this thingy below.

http://www.ecig.com/ijoy-reaper-tank.html - $9 no code needed.

201606121809169275.jpg

EDIT ; FORGOT TO MENTION THE REAPER PLUS IS QUITE A BIT LIKE THE HERAKLES PLUS FROM EVERYTHING I'VE SEE & READ.

VU Sponsors