Become a Patron!

Longtime vaping transplant.

Creature0069

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Refugee from ECF. That place died off it seems. I was also a member of vapers forum back when that was a thing.
Vaper since xmas '09 when no one knew WTH they were. Started with a 901 and a 510 kit and moved to an eGo when they dropped. Went mod crazy back in the day with Super-T mods, Silver Bullet ( I miss that one), Reo's, Etc. Anyone remember the Carlos juice box? lol
Built a ton of mods and home made atty's as well. Been making my own juice and coils since before there were "Calculators" or "tools" for such things.
I've also been using the same mod for so long that I had to look up what it was called this past week and it seems it's no longer made. Then I remembered I have a brand new unopened one. That's how you know you've been vaping forever..
Anywho.. Just figured I'd say "S'up!"

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome @Creature0069 and I hope you enjoy your stay~!

giphy.gif

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
yeah, Welcome.

I am pretty new at this. but it would have been very interesting if I had got into it back then. I am something of a fabricator. not including chips and switches, I could made a mod from scratch. and I am talking nice mods, billet whatever. I have a small metal lathe and mill, among other fabricating tools.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU!:cheers:

I haven't been vaping as long as you so your experience will be welcomed here! My 4 REO's go with me on every business trip I take, which is a lot! They just work and are darn near bullet proof.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground :cheers:

Refugee from ECF. That place died off it seems. I was also a member of vapers forum back when that was a thing.
Vaper since xmas '09 when no one knew WTH they were. Started with a 901 and a 510 kit and moved to an eGo when they dropped. Went mod crazy back in the day with Super-T mods, Silver Bullet ( I miss that one), Reo's, Etc. Anyone remember the Carlos juice box? lol
Built a ton of mods and home made atty's as well. Been making my own juice and coils since before there were "Calculators" or "tools" for such things.
I've also been using the same mod for so long that I had to look up what it was called this past week and it seems it's no longer made. Then I remembered I have a brand new unopened one. That's how you know you've been vaping forever..

That's cool that you started back in the day lol. I understand about being loyal to a brand, I love Smok brands but my locals won't carry them anymore and they didn't say why. Good luck

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It is definitely okay to be loyal to a brand. But as you will soon find out most vapers seem unhappy with Smok. I personally do not have an issue I own several Smok tanks and I like them well enough. However it is my understanding their mods have quality control problems. I had an Alien85 for two years with no problems then I pif'ed it. As far as I know it is still kicking. This reasons maybe whe your accessibility to their products may be limited. Just a guess. And welcome from sunny Clearwater Florida.

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU

Poconojo

Member For 1 Year
Same here. I still have my Super-T mods and Silver Bullet. Also have the Silver Bullet Mechanical. GG mods etc

VU Sponsors