Become a Patron!

Look! ...it's another newbie...

cynical1

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
After 40 years of smoking analogs I made the switch to vaping 4 weeks ago. Granted, my lungs had more say in the decision than my brain at the time, but I'm a firm believer in Risk Reduction now.

This forum was a big influence as I lurked here for months before finally hitting the fire button. Thanks for that, folks.

I'm certain I'll be asking the same newbie questions you've all probably answered before, but I'll get there.

Thanks again for creating a valuable resource for the uninitiated.

Happy Trails -

Cynical One

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Cynical1 and welcome aboard the vaping train, and VU:wave: Glad you found us:)

cynkrzy

Old Guy with a New Trick
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
That's Awesome, I'm almost 6 months in and would never have made that if it hadn't been for Vaping - This place is pretty cool and there are a hole forum of helpful folks and great info!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Many many awesome members that help folks out here too, I like to think it's a great vape community:stars:

cynical1

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for all the encouragement. I thought it would be harder to walk away from the cigarettes than it actually was. After the 3rd day the "roll your own" syndrome subsided.

I found a great place online to get naturally extracted tobacco juice that actually tastes like tobacco, versus a trip to Baskin-Robbins, so the transition was like falling off a log.

Now when I fog in a room it's nothing more than fog...which makes my better half happier.

Again, the information on this forum was invaluable.

Happy Trails

Cynical One

CYGNUX1

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Congratulations for being able to quit Analogue! Your Avatar reminds me of Rasputin eyes.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Big Congrats, and welcome aboard....:wave:

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome aboard!