Become a Patron!

Looking for a bit of help if possible?

Kaylz

Member For 1 Year
So I bought some shortfills, I purchased some nic shots but not sure if they are correct to use? If I post links and that would anyone be able to give me any advice or anything? I'm relatively new so don't really have a clue :( x

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What exactly do you have and what is the result you want?

Have to know what the ingredients are to say what to do with them...

A juice mixing app. Or program will also help. If you don't like math. I use JuiceGrinder.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

HBVapeShop

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
What size did you buy of the pink lemonade? the amount matters because dumping 10ml of 18mg in 50ml will give you a 3mg. while putting that in the 100ml will give you a 1.6mg roughly. the 70vg/30pg is only really determining the thickness of juice and amount of clouds/flavor the juice can produce.

Kaylz

Member For 1 Year
What size did you buy of the pink lemonade? the amount matters because dumping 10ml of 18mg in 50ml will give you a 3mg. while putting that in the 100ml will give you a 1.6mg roughly. the 70vg/30pg is only really determining the thickness of juice and amount of clouds/flavor the juice can produce.
I bought a 50ml of buttery biscuit and a 100ml pink lemonade, I know I need 1 shot for the 50ml and 2 shots for the 100ml to make them 3mg but I don't want them ending up too thin xx

HBVapeShop

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I bought a 50ml of buttery biscuit and a 100ml pink lemonade, I know I need 1 shot for the 50ml and 2 shots for the 100ml to make them 3mg but I don't want them ending up too thin xx

well that's easy the only issue is knowing what the pink lemonade or buttery biscuit contains for it's formula. I didn't see it anywhere on the pink lemonade info. But if it's 70/30, adding a 70/30 nic shot won't change it.

Kaylz

Member For 1 Year
well that's easy the only issue is knowing what the pink lemonade or buttery biscuit contains for it's formula. I didn't see it anywhere on the pink lemonade info. But if it's 70/30, adding a 70/30 nic shot won't change it.
Yes the juices are 70/30, I thought that would be the end result but I had people telling me different! Sorry I've only just realised this seems to be an overseas forum, do you guys mind me being here? xx

HBVapeShop

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Yes the juices are 70/30, I thought that would be the end result but I had people telling me different! Sorry I've only just realised this seems to be an overseas forum, do you guys mind me being here? xx

haha no problem I'm pretty sure ALL vapers are welcome here. I also can be wrong but from a logical standpoint you're not changing the ratio of the formula, only the quantity of juice. But 100ml of 70/30 is the same as 10ml of 70/30. Adding more or less when it's the same thing doesn't alter the formula

hollynorth

Member For 4 Years
The great thing about 100 VG Juice is that regardless of whether you’re the slightest bit sensitive - VG is suitable for everyone – even consumers who are not prone to allergies. And best of all, it tastes great!

In some instances, we have narrowed the cause of the allergy to something other than PG. It could be that you are sensitive to Sucralose, a sweetener that is commonly found in e-Liquid too.

If you are unsure, discuss your concerns first

Edit: company link removed

Last edited by a moderator:

VU Sponsors