Become a Patron!

Looking for a clone of Cinna-Fun by Vapers Treats

I've been searching everywhere for a good clone of a juice from Vaper Treats called Cinna-Fun. This is a 75/25 VG/PG juice that lists itself as the warm gooey center of a cinnamon roll topped with vanilla icing. I can say that the couple of vapes I have had on it (tried a few puffs of it from a friend's vape of 4mg strength at 60 Watts) produced a full mouthful of flavor....this is by far the most flavorful vape I've ever had. On the inhale, you get a sweet, slightly doughy, cinnamon roll but the cinnamon is very subtle and warm, not at all harsh or over-powering like some cinnamon vapes can be.....I quite literally tastes like eating a fresh-baked cinnabon cinnamon roll with tons of sweet icing. On the exhale, the vanilla icing really shines. Like I said, this is a sweet vape on both the inhale and exhale and is very, very flavorful without being overpowering. There is practically no throat hit at all that I could detect. Also suprisingly enough, for such a sweet vape, it doesn't gunk up or kill the coils or wicks. Any assistance someone could give on a clone for this juice would be greatly appreciated.

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Back when I first started vaping I tried Mt. Baker's Vapor cinnamon roll and it was really good. And I know that you can order their flavoring and mix it yourself so if you can't figure anything else out maybe you could go that route and tweak it to your liking.
Just a thought.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
MBV was/is just using Flavor West Cinnamon Roll which is pretty good.
Think it's pretty sweet even by itself but maybe could add a touch of LA Cream Cheese Icing:D.

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
MBV was/is just using Flavor West Cinnamon Roll which is pretty good.
Think it's pretty sweet even by itself but maybe could add a touch of LA Cream Cheese Icing:D.
Is that all it is?

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Is that all it is?

Yup, most of the flavors from MBV are just re-branded FW.
And probably many of their custom juices are using the same FW flavors.
Maybe a few exceptions tho IDK.

Budsmoon

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
I don't DIY yet but I buy from a DIY'er (which is why I don't do it myself yet...120ml for $10 is affordable). Anyways, he makes a Loaded Glazed Donut that would prob work out well for you since it tastes to me to be what you described.

Nicotine juice 60 mg (100% PG) 5%

PG dilutant 23.6%

VG dilutant 60%

Total base 88.6%

Cake Batter Dip (FW) 2.5%

Cinnamon Danish (TPA) 0.7%

Ethyl Vanillin 10% (TPA) 0.5%

Sugar Cookie (CAP) 5%

Super Sweet (CAP) 0.7%

Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 2%

Recipe is by nastyfrank at e-liquid recipes. I am unclear as to whether we can post outside links or not.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Recipe is by nastyfrank at e-liquid recipes. I am unclear as to whether we can post outside links or not.
VU isn't paranoid about links to other places unlike ECF, so post em if you got em... Thanks for your friends recipe!

Budsmoon

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
VU isn't paranoid about links to other places unlike ECF, so post em if you got em... Thanks for your friends recipe!

Thank you!

BTW, where do DIYers sell their juice here at VU? Is it not allowed or am I just not seeing it?

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thank you!

BTW, where do DIYers sell their juice here at VU? Is it not allowed or am I just not seeing it?
Most of us just mix for ourselves and/or friends and family. In these times of regulation, both in the US and EU, selling juice is a major undertaking with the lab testing and other bullstuff the governments are imposing. Your friend mixing for you won't be a problem, but if he goes online to sell, he is putting a target on his back.

Budsmoon

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Most of us just mix for ourselves and/or friends and family. In these times of regulation, both in the US and EU, selling juice is a major undertaking with the lab testing and other bullstuff the governments are imposing. Your friend mixing for you won't be a problem, but if he goes online to sell, he is putting a target on his back.
Well that really sucks...was hoping to find some DIYers here that sold their juice at a great price. The guy I use makes several flavors I love but he doesn't make a cotton candy (I love Pop Cloud cotton candy), or a Castle Long or any of the sweet, creamy butterscotch/caramel/custard juices. :(

I sooooo need to get scales and other supplies to start DIY. I just didn't want to mess w/ nicotine.

Thank you for the reply

VU Sponsors