Become a Patron!

Looking for a cloud chaser tank.

I have a Sigelei 150W and I am looking for a good cloud chaser tank. I love clouds and flavor. I am willing to give up flavor for clouds. I like RDA's but they aren't really my style so if I can find a nice tank, that would be great. I am thinking about buying "Horizon Arctic TURBO Tank". It seems like it would be a nice one and I am kind of new so I don't know to much about this stuff. I know enough to get me by and I have friends who help me out with coils and RDA's and everything. So, in simple I am looking for a good cloud chaser tank that works well with my mod.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a Sigelei 150W and I am looking for a good cloud chaser tank. I love clouds and flavor. I am willing to give up flavor for clouds. I like RDA's but they aren't really my style so if I can find a nice tank, that would be great. I am thinking about buying "Horizon Arctic TURBO Tank". It seems like it would be a nice one and I am kind of new so I don't know to much about this stuff. I know enough to get me by and I have friends who help me out with coils and RDA's and everything. So, in simple I am looking for a good cloud chaser tank that works well with my mod.
I would look at the Smok tfv4 and Crown subtanks.. I have both and give the edge to the Smok but both are great cloud-blowin tanks..

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I would look at the Smok tfv4 and Crown subtanks.. I have both and give the edge to the Smok but both are great cloud-blowin tanks..

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

After I posted that I found out about the Smok TFV4 and was looking into it. I think I might buy both the one I said and the smok. See I love dripping and RDA's but the act of dripping while driving or on the job is a real pain. To be able to pull the thing out, inhale, exhale and get back to driving/working is great. So, if I could get big clouds from a tank it would be amazing! Thanks for the recommendations, i'll look into the Crown sub-tanks.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have both. There past anything I have ever seen. The Crown & Tfv will leak until you tweak them out. There almost perfect after that.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes for me it was. Some Monkey put it together. The O rigs do their job if the atomizer is assembled properly. O rings are key to the atty. The machining is extraordinary. They have a faster, faster, work ethic. Some love and it's perfect.

B_vapes89

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I second the smok tfv4 I don't own one but have used one at my local b&m a few time and that tank blocks out the sun

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
TFv4 is solid, the quad coil on 130-140w is just stupid (in the way you want). As others said the biggest complaint towards TFv4 is the QA, so inspect your stuff before you start, make sure there's no chipped glass that will slice up your o-rings, make sure those rings aren't warped and just give it a look over, maybe clean it before starting too.

Anyways, I was one of the lucky ones I guess in that I had no issues with mine. With premade coils I've not had any leaking (just when I screw up rewicking the rebuildables).

I will note that the quad coil hit is oxygen rich, you may want to tighten up the air flow if you want a denser cloud. But if you're just looking for volume, well I can't imagine you could get much better.

blink.

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm using the Smok TFV4 Mini...great clouds...I got the dual rebuild able deck with mine.

VapnCloudz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
SMOK TFV4

its a great tank. Only thing I will warn you is that you will fly through juice like no other. Im using it on a IPV4 at 100 watts and it chucks like a choo choo train. Its not my everyday tank though. its just eating through my eliquid. Its a beast though, I recommend it even though I had to take a third mortgage out on my house to support my eliquid usage

CoilBuldin'CloudChaser

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'd definitely without a doubt go with the Smok TFV4, I can hardly beat the vapor production with a dripper. It's insane and you can hit it above 100 watts safely.

Keep Calm Vape On! ☁☁

NickyGiaccone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Absolutely consider the Sense Blazer 2o0 subohm tank. I think the mod kit is ridiculous since we dont need more triple battery 200W reg. Box mods. Its usually always sold for 30 bucks online and can use TFV8 Coils too ive enjoyed trying each before realizing the insanity of the blazer .2ohm coil. Whatever itvis its wattage coil and its able to comfy cool vape at 175 with bigger clouds that deca v8 coils. Never ever leaked. Thats important to me which is why I have to suggest it. No problems lie ahead if youre using that baby.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Probably the king RTA for clouds
I don't Know.... I thought the Voltrove was awesome....But The Titan I've had for a couple of days is pretty bad ass..... When I vape it butt naked I get a Look like this woman's face....
hqdefault.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love your mod and atty taste. I have that exact boxer mod.
I like the look of that limitless you have. Pulled the trigger ;)
Glad you did, you will love the Limitless Plus . .
31d2f91b1116edc2c0f3c84be2b0fb2a.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Next get you a wake. ... Small 2ml but the flavor is similar to a Goon dripper style. . and clouds and air... Man too bad is only 2ml . ....
9fb1a3ba49076e8ac80a739729e16082.jpg

I don't actually mind 2ml cos the methods of filling have come leaps and bounds. Least most of them are topfill & besides I'm in UK with shitty TPD. It's pretty annoying though cos if I can't get an extension glass I have to order from the slow boat over seas

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Tfa Prince from Smok throws down some fog banks.View attachment 100695
And I second this. The Prince really can chuck some clouds. I also like you can get a decent vape at 80 watts rather than the triple digits that the TFV12 needs!
I don't know how people can vape at like 200 watts.
The Cleito 120 is pretty damn good too. These are the only two sub ohm tanks I use

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't actually mind 2ml cos the methods of filling have come leaps and bounds. Least most of them are topfill & besides I'm in UK with shitty TPD. It's pretty annoying though cos if I can't get an extension glass I have to order from the slow boat over seas
Huge fill home something particular I don't enjoy with the ladies....
8f890424c11a329367655099a05d22b5.jpg

xpmtterrx

Member For 4 Years
This is definitely a cloud chaser tank.... And flovorfull....
36614f6cb0e980c7f33c7ae016ea4192.jpg

I'm looking to change things up a bit. Is that boxer the same one I was looking at online for $225? Uses 21700 battery platform as well? What kind of tank is that also? My big question, and the one that has deterred me every time from RTA's is how much of a pain in the ass is it to build one or I guess in my case to learn to build one?

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm looking to change things up a bit. Is that boxer the same one I was looking at online for $225? Uses 21700 battery platform as well? What kind of tank is that also? My big question, and the one that has deterred me every time from RTA's is how much of a pain in the ass is it to build one or I guess in my case to learn to build one?
That's the DNA 250 with (3) 18650 with the Aromamizer Supreme Titan 41mm tank...... Nice combo... Large, but paper weight light !!!!!!

VU Sponsors