Become a Patron!

Looking for a good peach pie recipe.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You could add FA Apple Pie or another Pie Crust flavoring, but I really like the FA Apple Pie. It's easy to work with and the apple covers up nicely.

Moving this to requests.

Sometimes I feel like I'm working with to many ingredients. I have a couple really good recipes and most of them are between 4-6 flavors. Are to many ingredients drowning out the flavor I'm going for.? I'm pretty new to diy.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
well that above is my most complex recipe.

but here is what I do and should probably work for as many ingredients as you have
start withe knowing what any ingredient you are going to ue tastes by itself and find its solo percentage.

Then start with one flavor and add the second to it.
Adjust by adding or subtracting one of the two flavors till you have a nice balance. NOTE THE RATIO of the 2 flavors to each other. Now when you have that treat that as 1 ingredient and add another. If you need more of the first thing be sure to add the 2 flavors used to make that in the same ratio.

keep going adding one flavor at a time.

I would think just throwing 6 flavors together because it sounds good in your head is not a great idea and may be difficult to figure out what you need more or less of to make it just right.

Unless you are HIC. he could probably do that with all his experience, but since you are new to this like me, go with adding one flavor at a time and finding the right balance before adding another flavor.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been playing around with the fa white peach ad it's amazing. So any help for a recipe using this peace would be appreciated.
I'm currently working on a peach cobbler with @caddisfly . Remember to shake the Heck out of flavors before using due to them separating. Look up some recipes for peach pie online..not for raping, but baking....ex

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Peach-...-Way/Detail.aspx?evt19=1&referringHubId=12950

I find mixing juice like cooking. @HeadInClouds taught me this. If you read through this thread...

http://vapingunderground.com/forums/diy-reviews-flavorings-nic-base-suppliers.393/

There are reviews and lots of tips and info. On how to use flavors....like how to give buttery taste to cookie or Apple pie.

MikeSully

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I had one... more like peach oatmeal though. I will have to look up the recipe. It had capella apple pie, fa peach, and cap vanilla custard v2... maybe one or two other ingredients. Let me look.

MikeSully

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ok, I lied. Never wrote the recipe down. I'd play with the ingredients I listed and maybe a touch of sweetener if its peach oatmeal you seek. I'd start over with something like this....

6% cap apple pie
6% cap vcv2
3% FA peach (or sub tfa white peach at 6%)
.5% sweetner

Edited for spelling... PS I called it "Peachy Quaker" and all my pals loved it!

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fyi....lemon silicy @ .5% really made the peach pop in the cobbler we are working on....Well, it's reallyy caddisfly's recipe and he will post soon. I really like the peach flavor he uses. You will find certain flavors can boost other flavors or make them pop out as you journey along at diy. Wish I could help more.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
do a search for my peach overload, if you want.. but it might have too many flavors for general mixing..
I have yet to know if anyone has even attempted it, and I doubt most will..

VU Sponsors