2% FA strawberry
4% caps vanilla custard
1% FA vienna cream
1% FA fresh cream
2% TFA french vanilla
1% TFA marshmallow
1% FA raspberry
1% TFA malted milk

I have all of these except the Malted milk and raspberry, Also I tend to mix at 5-6% cap nilla custard. Could I up the fresh cream or add sweet cream in place of the malted milk or no?

kompressaur

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't know how all of you can vape Cap's Custard . Man there is something in that stuff that makes me so sick to my stomach. The first time I thought it was something else making me sick so I tried it a different time in a different recipe and it happened again.

Funny thing is I gave the bottle to my daughter and didn't say anything and she got an upset stomach as well.

same as me funnily enough jensy. Ive only had bad experiences with it. Bought from at least 3 differant vendors and all the same.Funny this subjective reality huh?

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FA custard has alot of lemon taste as you up the % I know that Italian custard does .. I just mixed it with some pineapple haha from FW it is ummm interesting what else to add I dont know I hope I did not ruin it

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have all of these except the Malted milk and raspberry, Also I tend to mix at 5-6% cap nilla custard. Could I up the fresh cream or add sweet cream in place of the malted milk or no?

I'd just raise up the VC to 5-6% and skip the missing 2.
Probably still be good, but need to steep for 2 weeks min.
Both the strawberry and the custard are fussy like that IMO.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Cap- vanilla custard v1 6%
Fa- meringue 2%
Diy- holy vanilla or tfa vanilla swirl 2%
Cap- sweet strawberry 8.5%
Fa- strawberry 1.5%
Looks good man, im gonna have to try that

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
oh ya super easy mode

10 % caps strawberries and cream
How is caps strawberries and cream? I love strawberries and cream. I have tfa's and didn't like it at all.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
How is caps strawberries and cream? I love strawberries and cream. I have tfa's and didn't like it at all.

It's ok, it is more straberry than cream but personally I find al the capella "fruit & cream" concentrates I have tasted not the best fruit and also a tiny bit chemical tasting

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's ok, it is more straberry than cream but personally I find al the capella "fruit & cream" concentrates I have tasted not the best fruit and also a tiny bit chemical tasting
Yeah that's how tfa strawberries and cream is for me. I really like their strawberry though

Has anyone tried Bloody Valentine by Chicago Juice Mob? That is by far the best strawberry custard I have ever run across and I haven't come close to replicating it myself... I have even tasked a hand full of shop owners and juice makers in the Columbus (OH) area to try to duplicate it, but they are all still missing something in their custard. Perhaps my palette isn't refined enough to pick it what is missing, but I will definitely try out some of these recipes and see if I can get one step closer to not having to wait for supply when I need it.
No but try doc's ginger bread custard from north high st. Vape shop across from vapor fi forget the name but its a good one

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comtessa

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wish you could too. I would be mixing that as well ... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh how I wish you would find it. Would love to create a yummy strawberry vanilla custardy thing just with FA.....

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I made one recently. It tastes good but Im letting it steep. Heres the recipe-

FA-Custard 5%
CAP-Sweet Strawberry 3%
FA-Vienna Cream 1.25%
TFA-Graham Crust 1.25%
FA-Marshmallow 1%

VU Sponsors