Looking for a new "Smoke pole"

Galaxyrider

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have an old Lavatube V1, just VV, can anyone suggest a good VV, VW mod? Clones are OK, nothing outrageous, stick, or box is ok, I just want quality. and dependability. 30 watts maybe.. Oh yea,. nothing in pink either..hahaha

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
antipinkite!
no_way.gif

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Man there are so many choices I would get on the pre-order for the IPV 50watt cant hurt it has a 1 year warranty

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've got a couple Cloupor Hana clones, they work great and can be charged via usb with a cigarette lighter adapter in your vehicle if needed, also you can vape while its charging. The other option is to go big with a 26650. The Seven 22 and Seven 30 are big stainless steel mods, the quality is really good and the plus is that the battery lasts quite a long time before a charge.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I've got a couple Cloupor Hana clones, they work great and can be charged via usb with a cigarette lighter adapter in your vehicle if needed, also you can vape while its charging. The other option is to go big with a 26650. The Seven 22 and Seven 30 are big stainless steel mods, the quality is really good and the plus is that the battery lasts quite a long time before a charge.

Question,

Do the Cloupor clones show you a green light when the battery is charged?

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
I have an old Lavatube V1, just VV, can anyone suggest a good VV, VW mod? Clones are OK, nothing outrageous, stick, or box is ok, I just want quality. and dependability. 30 watts maybe.. Oh yea,. nothing in pink either..hahaha
What sort of atty's do you use currently? If you are using stuff like kanger's,evod, and iclears I would say get a new Vamo. They are super cheap and extremely reliable. Search vaporjoes.com for vamo deals. They are quite often between $20-$30. I actually use my v1 VW vamo still to this day. It's most reliable regulated mod that I own and I can scale it down to 18350 as needed.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
What sort of atty's do you use currently? If you are using stuff like kanger's,evod, and iclears I would say get a new Vamo. They are super cheap and extremely reliable. Search vaporjoes.com for vamo deals. They are quite often between $20-$30. I actually use my v1 VW vamo still to this day. It's most reliable regulated mod that I own and I can scale it down to 18350 as needed.

My Vamo always seems to be in service even though I switch back and forth between my DNA mods. It takes up minim real-estate in my shirt pocket in the short 18350 mode which is good for 7 hours of vape and a spare battery in an old pill container fits in my pants pockets nicely.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Question,

Yes, its hard to see, its internal and shines out through the micro-usb port.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Question,

Not all of them do. The light on my Cloupor stays red, even after a full night's charge. Regardless, I do get a full charge, and the built-in overcharge protection is working (i.e., my place hasn't burned down yet! :p )

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Yes, its hard to see, its internal and shines out through the micro-usb port.

Just like my VaporShark DNA 20 with the Evolv chip. You kind of have to be looking at it just right to see either the red or green light.

When I get mine, I am planning on charging my batteries externally and to that end I just ordered some rare earth magnets so I don't have to mess with those little bitty screws.

VU Sponsors