Become a Patron!

Looking for a new tank? New to vaping

Hello everyone first post and quite new to vaping apologies in advance for my ignorance.

Firstly, I've only been vaping a couple of weeks initially bought a pen device but didn't like it as I'm looking to mimic smoking as much as possible, and didn't like the cool vapor as such. So I stopped into a local B&M earlier this week and ended up with an eVic-VTC mini from Joyetech with the cubis, I enjoy it more with the increase in flavor and the ability to have the vapor warmer.

Initially it was wonderful using the sub-ohm coil that came with the device first tank of juice no problems. However when I refilled the tank for the first time, it began "spitting" at me and everything that I tried with advice I had found on the subject didn't work to fix the problem. I even disassembled the entire tank and took the coil and tried to get all the juice out of it that I could but to no avail it kept "spitting". So what I ended up doing was changing the coil to the RBA coil that came with the device and as of now, no issues, but I haven't refilled the tank yet.

However, during my searches for a solution to my problem it seemed a pretty common issue people were having with the cubis tank, and so my first question is should I look into getting a different tank if this is going to be a reoccurring issue? Or did I do something wrong when refilling it? , all I did was take the top off the tank and add more juice then replace the top.

So firstly some advice on the cubis tank would be helpful and then I could give specifics as to what kind of vaping experience I'm looking for to best find a new tank, if that's the best solution.

Thank you in advance.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wife has been using that tank for quite some time.
I asked her what she does (because I have noticed a handful of times by the sounds of gurgling)
She said she takes a few hits as hard as she can, then blows into it a time or two.
According to her, that has been her resolution.
It obviously isn't a solution to the root cause but if it stops it from doing it and only took a few seconds, it may be acceptable to you.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello everyone first post and quite new to vaping apologies in advance for my ignorance.

Firstly, I've only been vaping a couple of weeks initially bought a pen device but didn't like it as I'm looking to mimic smoking as much as possible, and didn't like the cool vapor as such. So I stopped into a local B&M earlier this week and ended up with an eVic-VTC mini from Joyetech with the cubis, I enjoy it more with the increase in flavor and the ability to have the vapor warmer.

Initially it was wonderful using the sub-ohm coil that came with the device first tank of juice no problems. However when I refilled the tank for the first time, it began "spitting" at me and everything that I tried with advice I had found on the subject didn't work to fix the problem. I even disassembled the entire tank and took the coil and tried to get all the juice out of it that I could but to no avail it kept "spitting". So what I ended up doing was changing the coil to the RBA coil that came with the device and as of now, no issues, but I haven't refilled the tank yet.

However, during my searches for a solution to my problem it seemed a pretty common issue people were having with the cubis tank, and so my first question is should I look into getting a different tank if this is going to be a reoccurring issue? Or did I do something wrong when refilling it? , all I did was take the top off the tank and add more juice then replace the top.

So firstly some advice on the cubis tank would be helpful and then I could give specifics as to what kind of vaping experience I'm looking for to best find a new tank, if that's the best solution.

Thank you in advance.
Get an aromamizer supreme you will be happy and won't have to buy any coils......
IMAG1897_1.jpg

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
a clieto is a great tank and under 20 bucks and can be fired at 60 watts for best flavor so a good battery saver

cynkrzy

Old Guy with a New Trick
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
a clieto is a great tank and under 20 bucks and can be fired at 60 watts for best flavor so a good battery saver
I second the Cleito - great tank, simple, good coils (get the .4 ohm) great flavor, simple, no leaks.

VU Sponsors