Become a Patron!

Looking for a orange/cream juice

Swaglife81

Member For 4 Years
Looking for a juice that's just like an orange creamsicle. Ive searched some review site but seems the ones I've read are way to much orange or not right. To me ejuice flavors should mimick what they are supposed but some just seem like flavored ejuice. To me a big difference, like I tasted a birthday cake that was so accurate It felt like I just ate a piece of cake. It was amazing. Orange creamsicle is probably my fav dessert so looking for that one.

Also a straight bubble gum juice. Nothing fancy just want that bubble gum taste for an ADV

Thanks in advance

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
$6 for 30ml wow. That's cheaper than Vape Wild. I imagine it needs some steeping at that price ? Is that the catch to the price. I'm not afraid to try stuff but the only cheaper ejuices I've tried we're house blends that were just horrendous.
$6 is the regular price. I love the TMaxx line. It's very highly reviewed. I do recommend 1-2 weeks steeping... but I'd rather have it made fresh and steep it myself than bottles that have been sitting around for months.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I dont normally buy ejuice but i tried the Tmaxx and it was quite nice..id buy from them again for sure...Didnt try the orange but what i tried there wasnt one of them i didnt like...cant beat the price either...you dont feel like you woke up with a sore ass.

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
IMG_0239.JPG
Orange Dreamscicle
VandaliaMist.com
(Just an opinion....not an employee, just a fan)

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It may or may not be what you're looking for, ace from the sauce la is pretty orangey. Taste is subjective, to me it was pretty perfume laden at first. It's been steeping for a few months, opening the bottle, breathing it, shaking, more steeping. It's mellowed out quite a bit. The description says rich sundae blend of rainbow sherbet, strawberry and bavarian cream. I taste no strawberries, orange is the dominant flavor (in my opinion) with a creamy taste so pretty much an orange dream bar. Been awhile since I've had one of those though so it may not be a perfect match.

If you find something you like at vapewild, you can get a discount by buying more than one bottle of it. Unfortunately you can't mix and match so if you get 2 bottles, 30ml each of 2 different flavors you're stuck with full price ($7/30ml). If you buy multiples of the same flavor/strength the price drops down to $3.75/30ml if you buy 480ml at a time. I bought 4x 30ml of my adv, dropped the price to $5/30ml.

I might have to try tmaxx one of these times, they do seem to have good prices.

Maybe someone who's purchased from them can say whether you'll need to add a dropper cap or if it comes with a dripper top like a unicorn nozzle or not. Some places don't, like broke dick. Everything is extra, you get just a bottle with a cap and if you need gorilla bottles or nozzle tops for them you have to buy them. I noticed they offer a dropper cap with tmaxx as a separate option. They're cheap but good to know if you'll need one or not.

VU Sponsors