Looking for a paramour clone recipe

amanda.brock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448829938.189929.jpg

Hi guys my boyfriend has asked me to find a recipe for paramour by NJoy the following is what the website says

Paramour, by Daniel of Flavorz, is a warm hug of sunshine on a cool breezy day. With bright top notes of pear and peach, softened by the embrace of rich, creamy vanilla and smooth custard. A touch of nutty cinnamon rounds the edges for a flavor that feels like home.

Prominent Flavour: Vanilla, Custard, Cinnamon, Pear, Peach, Nuts

Any ideas or anyone got anything similar?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

clickpiss

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi

I came here because I was also looking for a Paramour Recipe, and this thread came up in Google.

I had a weird experience today; I went to make some Blueberry Waffle flavoured e-liquid, and when I went to vape it I noticed it tasted just like Paramour which I found very strange!

I used this recipe (awful name), but substituted one of the flavours as I didn't have Blueberry Wild (TPA). Below is what I used, and I think it's the Capella Vanilla Custard that makes it taste so similar to Paramour:

Blueberry (CAP) 6%
Brown Sugar (TPA) 2%
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 6%
Waffle (Belgian) (TPA) 6%

I hope you give it a go! And if you do, please let me know what you think!

edit: I know Paramour is meant to have peach, pear & cinnamon flavours which aren't in this recipe, but trust me with this, it somehow works!

amanda.brock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi

I came here because I was also looking for a Paramour Recipe, and this thread came up in Google.

I had a weird experience today; I went to make some Blueberry Waffle flavoured e-liquid, and when I went to vape it I noticed it tasted just like Paramour which I found very strange!

I used this recipe (awful name), but substituted one of the flavours as I didn't have Blueberry Wild (TPA). Below is what I used, and I think it's the Capella Vanilla Custard that makes it taste so similar to Paramour:

Blueberry (CAP) 6%
Brown Sugar (TPA) 2%

I hope you give it a go! And if you do, please let me know what you think!

edit: I know Paramour is meant to have peach, pear & cinnamon flavours which aren't in this recipe, but trust me with this, it somehow works!
Thanks I will give it a try when I get more supplies lol the susual story need one or two more flavours first, thanks for the reply I thought no one was going to reply because most of the peeps on here don't know many of the pre-made stuff.

Thanks again I will let you know once we've tried it

clickpiss

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No problem! I've been DIY-ing for about 3 months now and one of my favourite things to do is to find clone recipes for my favourites. NJOYs Artist Collection doesn't seem to get much attention on DIY forums and the like which is a shame.

I don't have any experience with this forum prior to today thanks to Google, so I'll need to check out what it's like!

Good luck with the recipe, and if you're in the UK I recommend Vapable for concentrates.

amanda.brock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Have you done any other clones? Do you use e-liquid-recipes.com?

Yes I'm in the uk.

clickpiss

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes I use e-liquid-recipes.com, however I haven't actually published my own recipes cos I don't think I'm very good at that. I look for recipes and just adjust them as I see fit. I find it to be a really useful tool for clones (most of the time!)

amanda.brock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes that's what I'm doing too looking for recipes and adjusting them

clickpiss

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Has anybody, by chance, tried this recipe? I haven't given it another go yet. It would be interesting to see what people think of it.

Blueberry (CAP) 6%
Brown Sugar (TPA) 2%

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Has anybody, by chance, tried this recipe? I haven't given it another go yet. It would be interesting to see what people think of it.

Funny, I bought the Belgian Waffle some time ago but forgot what it was needed for, maybe this one?
Other than the total percent being kinda high for me, but it is typical of most of the vendor juices anyway.
I like Blueberry vapes so it's on my list.
Pretty long list these days...

clickpiss

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Funny, I bought the Belgian Waffle some time ago but forgot what it was needed for, maybe this one?
Other than the total percent being kinda high for me, but it is typical of most of the vendor juices anyway.
I like Blueberry vapes so it's on my list.
Pretty long list these days...

Maybe, ha. It's quite high yeah, but I'd say it's suitable for 60% VG+. I don't want to put you off... but although it's got quite a bit of blueberry in it, it doesn't taste of blueberries. It's a strange one! Might be worth dialing the 6%s down to 5%, especially as the waffle and custard are quite powerful in themselves. I've only tried this once with the first percentages in a Subtank Mini.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Maybe, ha. It's quite high yeah, but I'd say it's suitable for 60% VG+. I don't want to put you off... but although it's got quite a bit of blueberry in it, it doesn't taste of blueberries. It's a strange one! Might be worth dialing the 6%s down to 5%, especially as the waffle and custard are quite powerful in themselves. I've only tried this once with the first percentages in a Subtank Mini.

Might be an interesting experiment anyhow, even if the Blueberry disappears.

clickpiss

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah I'd say it could be an interesting experiment too! I want to see if anyone else thinks it tastes just like Paramour or if it's just me, haha!

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah I'd say it could be an interesting experiment too! I want to see if anyone else thinks it tastes just like Paramour or if it's just me, haha!

I can't help with that part cause I've never tried Paramour, lol.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh, lol. Well... it's delicious!

Well I forgot about this one for awhile and it's been sitting in the cupboard till I dug it out today.

And, it is delicious, not sure how to describe the flavor tho, but it's not Blueberry.

You should really post this up in the Recipe's thread, or the Clones thread IMO.

Thanks for a good one...

clickpiss

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well I forgot about this one for awhile and it's been sitting in the cupboard till I dug it out today.

And, it is delicious, not sure how to describe the flavor tho, but it's not Blueberry.

You should really post this up in the Recipe's thread, or the Clones thread IMO.

Thanks for a good one...

Great to hear! I went back to mine after a week or so and the flavour has changed a bit; I can taste a slight bit of blueberry, but I find the waffle is the key flavour I'm getting. I agree in that this combination is difficult to describe...

I picked up some real Paramour the other day and have been comparing - this one isn't quite there yet. It's now a work in progress! I've picked up some more concentrates so I'll be running some more tests and will try to get as close to Paramour as I can.

If you're curious, you can get Paramour from The Electric Tobacconist on both their UK and US sites (here and here, respectively)

I'll keep you updated :)

amanda.brock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Great to hear! I went back to mine after a week or so and the flavour has changed a bit; I can taste a slight bit of blueberry, but I find the waffle is the key flavour I'm getting. I agree in that this combination is difficult to describe...

I picked up some real Paramour the other day and have been comparing - this one isn't quite there yet. It's now a work in progress! I've picked up some more concentrates so I'll be running some more tests and will try to get as close to Paramour as I can.

If you're curious, you can get Paramour from The Electric Tobacconist on both their UK and US sites (here and here, respectively)

I'll keep you updated :)

VU Sponsors