Become a Patron!

Looking for a red bull sweet tart recipe!

Caspervapes

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My wife came across a flavor at a local shop she really likes. All they would tell me is that it' sweet tarts and energy drink. I ordered flavor apprentice energy drink and flavor apprentice sweet and tart. I haven' had any luck getting percentages where the flavor is enjoyable! Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
FA mad fruit ( mad mix ) is a authentic red bull, but it still leaves room to add anything else you want.

Now the question is sweet and tart, as in the impression/sensation? If so you got the right flavor, start low and work up, by itself that flavor at higher percentage becomes very bitter and sour, not really tart. It has a raspberry note to it as well. Doesn't work very well with beverages, its more for candy type of vapes like sour worms, gummy rings etc. Only beverage it kinda works well with would be koolaid.

If you meant the candy sweet tarts, flv candy roll would be my first pick. Again start low and work up.

But I'm sure it would need more additions, but maybe that's the flavor direction you were looking for tho.

Caspervapes

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Right now, I'm at 7% with "energy drink" and 3% with sweet tart. I did come across recipe a little bit ago calling for 14% energy drink and 1.5% sweet tart. I' going to try the 14/1.5 and compare it to the 7/3 and make adjustments from there.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
This isnt exaclty red bull and sweet tarts but kinda lol. Its really good to it might be worth trying someday

wllmc's Blubber

0.5% Berryl (Raspberry) (FA)
0.75% Bilberry (FA)
0.5% Blueberry Super Concentrate
1% Lemon Sicily (FA)
0.25% Mad-Mix (Mad Fruit) (FA)
0.5% Passion (Passionfruit) (FA)
0.25% Raspberry (Malina Koncentrat) (INAWERA)
0.25% Raspberry Super Concentrate

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
SC and Hangsen make the best Redbull type flavors IMO. Mad Mix just aint right after trying the two I mentioned. I made a recipe with TFA Energy at 12 or 13%. It was pretty strong IIRC. It would not leave my wick.

If I had to guess, your store probably used TFA or FW Energy plus TFA Sweet and Tart. I think SnT tasted powdery when I tried it.

I'll have to revisit the ones you got again soon. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

VU Sponsors