Become a Patron!

Looking for a tube mod......

big mac

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Howdy folks,

So I was sitting here vaping on my Wraith, remembering the old days. Vivi Novas, E-GO twist batteries, my vamo, Sigelei #18 and #20, my MVP and then I remembered the ZMax I had. I liked that old device. It did right by me at the time.

I was wondering, and began to search about, to see if I could find a nice VW tube mod, that would come with the same bells and whistles we might think are essentials. Wattage up to 100 or so and be able to fire a low subohm tank. But I haven't found one. Anyone know of one that's out there?

Thanks for the memories........
Mac

big mac

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I feel like a real mook at the moment....I typed an answer saying thank you and never hit the post button, so let me try again...

Thanks @pulsevape, appreciate the comment. Could you tell me who might be selling them? If you know, no need to do my research for me, but if you know someone........ I seem to be having a difficult time finding any of them. Maybe I'm searching google with the wrong terms, IDK. I'm gonna see if I can find a section here, and then back to the web to search some more, but again, thanks bud.

Mac

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I feel like a real mook at the moment....I typed an answer saying thank you and never hit the post button, so let me try again...

Thanks @pulsevape, appreciate the comment. Could you tell me who might be selling them? If you know, no need to do my research for me, but if you know someone........ I seem to be having a difficult time finding any of them. Maybe I'm searching google with the wrong terms, IDK. I'm gonna see if I can find a section here, and then back to the web to search some more, but again, thanks bud.

Mac
@Deucesjack got a tester from ehpro that is coming out soon. only 50 watt limit but it's a nice looking tube. he did a review here
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/ehpro-mod-101-review-by-deucesjack.299614/#post-1533510
it's called the ehpro 101

VU Sponsors