Become a Patron!

Looking for advice for semi-beginner kit

Hi guys!

I would sincerely appreciate some help - This is the second time going back to vaping as a way to quit smoking.

First vape was an e-com C twist, which I thought was pretty good for my purpose, except that it couldn't handle higher VG juices. (I realised early on that I hated PG - as much as I am a smoker, I don't want a throat hit!!)

I more recently bought an Eleaf Pico sub ohm kit with the idea that I could use higher VG juice. However I find that it heats up even at a lower setting, which makes the vapour too hot for my liking.

Basically I'm looking for something that I can DL, that isn't going to be harsh AT ALL, and that I can chain vape without it getting hot/spluttery. Bonus points for easy usability - If it's too fiddly I know I won't use it, so the simpler the better. No preference regarding anything else :)

I tend to mix my own unflavoured/almost unflavoured juice if that helps.

Thank you SO MUCH - I feel like a huge idiot - there is so much information out there! I appreciate your time :)

x katja

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sounds like you need a new atomizer, not a complete kit, which usually has junk atomizers in the kits.

I use RDA's for squonking, therefore I'm not in tune with the latest and greatest atomizers.

Someone will be along to help. Welcome to VU.....:vino:

Hi. I have been vaping for a while. Did take some time to quit cigarettes but to be honest i am glad i started to vape. However now i am vaping less than before Vapour2 became probably my favorite. And i also have standard kit . I think both of them are very easy to use. And you, as i think you are a women, would like the tiny design-it looks cool. It has also easy magnet charger and long lasting battery. Comes with different flavors and intensity of nicotine. Maybe is good to check and see yourself.

kirr45

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The easiest thing for me was to use the Vaporesso Revenger kit. Both the Revenger Mini and Revenger Go are amazing. Self contained batteries and all you have to worry about is changing the coils. I was/am brand new to vaping (2nd time around) and I found the Vaporesso Revenger kits extremely easy to use and not to mention the tanks never leak. They also produce very good vapor and flavor.

But now that I've owned a few I would definitely recommend the Vaporesso Revenger Go. It has a big tank so you don't have to worry about refilling often. It has an internal battery so you don't have to deal with fake batteries or battery chargers. And it has a huge wattage range so it'll last from your beginning through intermediate levels. I will say the only downside of internal batteries is that when the batteries lose their charge after a few years, you're gonna have to throw the mod away. But then again it might be after a couple of years. And by then you might want something better.

VU Sponsors