Become a Patron!

Looking for advice on a few things

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
First off I hope I'm in the right place? As I've stated a few times I'm a newb to vaping and like everyone else who first gets started I'm curious about everything vaping related. Witch has led me to abuse google the past 2 weeks, not to say I haven't enjoyed it! Lol but I'd really like to got a good list of vendor I can go to and trust. Knowing I got them from people more experienced then myself.
Things I'm currently interested in are good deals and also quality. I'm looking for wire, diy ejuice supplys and any other vendors you've used and loved!
As a mod on another forum I know some people are going to say this has already been asked somewhere before, or its stickied over here... But opinions change, stores open and close and I also just like starting my own threads so I can talk to people and get to know people that have been "around the VU block" so to speak!
So thanks in advance for any and all opinions and time spent answering!

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
First off I hope I'm in the right place? As I've stated a few times I'm a newb to vaping and like everyone else who first gets started I'm curious about everything vaping related. Witch has led me to abuse google the past 2 weeks, not to say I haven't enjoyed it! Lol but I'd really like to got a good list of vendor I can go to and trust. Knowing I got them from people more experienced then myself.
Things I'm currently interested in are good deals and also quality. I'm looking for wire, diy ejuice supplys and any other vendors you've used and loved!
As a mod on another forum I know some people are going to say this has already been asked somewhere before, or its stickied over here... But opinions change, stores open and close and I also just like starting my own threads so I can talk to people and get to know people that have been "around the VU block" so to speak!

There are so many good priced trusted vendors that the list would be too long but here are a few
101vape
Yetti Vape
Fuggin
rtsvape
Vapor Beast
lightningvapes
vapordna

For pricing you need to check them all or just go to Vaporjoes to see if any are having sales.
http://vaporjoe.blogspot.com/

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
There are so many good priced trusted vendors that the list would be too long but here are a few
101vape
Yetti Vape
Fuggin
rtsvape
Vapor Beast
lightningvapes
vapordna

For pricing you need to check them all or just go to Vaporjoes to see if any are having sales.
http://vaporjoe.blogspot.com/

Ty that list is very helpful as there's a few on it I was not at all aware of. Plus I have been using vapedeals or something like that, I'll have to try out vaporjoe's.

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For me, it's pretty specific depending on what I'm looking for...
I've got places bookmarked for DIY supplies, other places bookmarked for batteries, and several chinese sites (Fasttech, 3F, etc) - to shop clone atties, drip tips, etc or just lower pricing...

For BASIC wire, go to Temco, or search Temco on Amazon.
Essential Depot - PG & VG, or search Essential Depot on Amazon

For DIY liquid supplies, here are a few I use:
NudeNIcotine - Nic
Wizard Labs - Nic and flavors
The Flavor Apprentice - flavors
RTS Vapes - everything
MyFreedomSmokes - everything

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer

First of all, WELCOME TO THE UNDERGROUND!

And FYI, we are nothing like "That Other Place" and you will not get dinged for asking any question even if it has been asked and answered elsewhere on the forum!

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
For me, it's pretty specific depending on what I'm looking for...
I've got places bookmarked for DIY supplies, other places bookmarked for batteries, and several chinese sites (Fasttech, 3F, etc) - to shop clone atties, drip tips, etc or just lower pricing...

For BASIC wire, go to Temco, or search Temco on Amazon.
Essential Depot - PG & VG, or search Essential Depot on Amazon

For DIY liquid supplies, here are a few I use:
NudeNIcotine - Nic
Wizard Labs - Nic and flavors
The Flavor Apprentice - flavors
RTS Vapes - everything
MyFreedomSmokes - everything
Perfect ty
First of all, WELCOME TO THE UNDERGROUND!

And FYI, we are nothing like "That Other Place" and you will not get dinged for asking any question even if it has been asked and answered elsewhere on the forum!
Thanks for the warm welcome!
Yeah I didn't think if get any crap or anything. I've just seen people a million times say "that's already been asked a million times " or "a quick search would of easily answered that". I just like to ask my own questions.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I'm looking for stainless steel wire and also maybe some suggestions on what gauges would be best to start off with? I'm hoping to learn to be a decent/ good builder in the near future but for now just want to order what I need for getting started and trying new things.

I'm looking for stainless steel wire and also maybe some suggestions on what gauges would be best to start off with? I'm hoping to learn to be a decent/ good builder in the near future but for now just want to order what I need for getting started and trying new things.

If you are looking for some quality SS316L wire, I've always had good luck and found great prices going to http://www.masterofclouds.com/

They have a lot of options for wire and the prices are really good.

When I was first tinkering with SS wire I started with 24g and 26g. Pretty standard sizes to make simple builds, although it would ultimately depend on what type of builds you like and what devices you're building in.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
If you are looking for some quality SS316L wire, I've always had good luck and found great prices going to http://www.masterofclouds.com/

They have a lot of options for wire and the prices are really good.

When I was first tinkering with SS wire I started with 24g and 26g. Pretty standard sizes to make simple builds, although it would ultimately depend on what type of builds you like and what devices you're building in.
Thanks, I just found a place called advancedvapesupplys that sells 30ft spools for $3.50. Seems like a really good deal and they have some good reviews on there site.
Anyone have first hand experience with this place?

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I went looking for stainless steel wire and Temco despite the site being super slow the wire is all backordered. I then went onto ebay and from lightening vapes got a bunch of 28SS and 34SS and 34 kanthal to make claptons with for a good price. I've found the 26 SS a bit thick for my needs and haven't even opened the 24 spool yet that I have. I made the mistake of getting small amounts of the stainless then OMG this is great vape so now I have to respend to buy the larger amount. Its funny but the 250' roll is only a few bucks more than the 30' and you'll have wire to last a while and keeping my old spools to transfer cause the 250' spool isn't going to clapton very well.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks, I just found a place called advancedvapesupplys that sells 30ft spools for $3.50. Seems like a really good deal and they have some good reviews on there site.
Anyone have first hand experience with this place?

That's my go to for wire

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
That's my go to for wire
Thanks, I placed an order last night just to get a bunch of try outs lol. I got a 30' spool of everything from 24g-32g. I didn't get anything but ss. But if I'm correct in what I've been reading and I can use ss to do just about any and everything I want to. So I thought it the best choice to start with.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks, I placed an order last night just to get a bunch of try outs lol. I got a 30' spool of everything from 24g-32g. I didn't get anything but ss. But if I'm correct in what I've been reading and I can use ss to do just about any and everything I want to. So I thought it the best choice to start with.

Yes to you can use SS for power or TC mode. I'm not sure if it's changed but I believe they only sell SS.

VU Sponsors