Become a Patron!

Looking for advice

Hey everyone..

I'm looking for some juice that is the closest to real tobacco...... curious as to your thoughts..

Thanks,
RN

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
If you like pipe tobacco, I really like Castle Black by Apocalypse E-juice.

Ellipsis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
lets all get on the same page...by "real tobacco", you are referring to the taste of an actual tobacco leaf and not a particular "cigarette" correct

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Who eats real tobacco leaves ! ? LMAO

Ellipsis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Who eats real tobacco leaves ! ? LMAO
if you are LMAO at my query to the OP , you can kiss my fucking ass...
what does eating real tobacco leaves have to do with the taste an e-liquid presents.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Halo Freedom Juice

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Anus Braun

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey everyone..

I'm looking for some juice that is the closest to real tobacco...... curious as to your thoughts..

Thanks,
RN
I got ahold of some 'juice', that was dead-on to Newport Kings, the other day..focked up...I did. 0 nicotine content...

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey everyone..

Thanks,
RN
When I was a new vaper, the first thing I looked for was a juice that tasted like my cigarette. This isnt anything new or uncommon. Most new vapers do. I was recommended several. None were actually all that close. One thing I did come to notice though was that when I started finding different juices with non-cig flavors that I liked, what I really needed was that throat hit when inhaling to get that satisfying feeling I got when inhaling a cigarette. This can be achieved by a combination of higher PG content for throat hit and a high enough nic content to satisfy your cravings. All that being said, if you want something that tastes like a tobacco cigarette, my GF still likes to vape juice that reminds her of a cigarette and she vapes Johnson Creek Domestic and Tennessee Cured. I no longer look for anything that tastes like a cig. I've gotten far enough away from real cigs that the its the last thing I want...but I tasted her vapes and those do remind me strongly of a tobacco cigarette...closest I've found thus far...

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Check out Ethervapes.com. The guy there is producing some incredible N.E.T.'s (naturally extracted tobacco). In order for these juices to work well you'll need to be wrapping your own coils, or at a minimum using sub-ohm coils like the Kanger subtank or Aspire Atlantis. good luck

Real Extract in Seattle

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
http://www.realextracts.com
Four Real Tobaccos are available - not like any other Very Good - No artificial flavors Virginia Burley Turkish and a Cowboy Menthol. These vapes are engineered for tobacco aficionados. Most people do not know what real tobacco flavors are.
20% off with discount code VU20 in the shopping cart

Anus Braun

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
When I was a new vaper, the first thing I looked for was a juice that tasted like my cigarette. This isnt anything new or uncommon. Most new vapers do. I was recommended several. None were actually all that close. One thing I did come to notice though was that when I started finding different juices with non-cig flavors that I liked, what I really needed was that throat hit when inhaling to get that satisfying feeling I got when inhaling a cigarette. This can be achieved by a combination of higher PG content for throat hit and a high enough nic content to satisfy your cravings. All that being said, if you want something that tastes like a tobacco cigarette, my GF still likes to vape juice that reminds her of a cigarette and she vapes Johnson Creek Domestic and Tennessee Cured. I no longer look for anything that tastes like a cig. I've gotten far enough away from real cigs that the its the last thing I want...but I tasted her vapes and those do remind me strongly of a tobacco cigarette...closest I've found thus far...
I've run across the dead-on, for Newport Kings here in Springfock, perfect blend of menthol, sweet, and tobacco....my fave cig, haven't been able to afford fer years..doesn't have a brand, per se. Got it at Titan Vapors.

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Hi Tara, unless onestopjuiceshop.com is naturally extracting its tobacco e-liquid, I can assure you, they are not even in the league that ethervapes.com or realextracts.com are in. I noted that you just joined today and all of your posts have been to solicit this vendor. Are you affiliated with them in any way?

Tara_from_Pa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No I don't work for them. I own a tanning business. There in MD, I'm in Pittsburgh, There juice got me to stop smoking and there off the chart good so yes I'm going to promote were I buy from.

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No I don't work for them. I own a tanning business. There in MD, I'm in Pittsburgh, There juice got me to stop smoking and there off the chart good so yes I'm going to promote were I buy from.

that's nice. how long have you been vaping and are you a member of any other vaping forum?:)

Tara_from_Pa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
that's nice. how long have you been vaping and are you a member of any other vaping forum?:)

No I don't belong to any other fourms as I only get off 1 or 2 day a month so no time for PC. I was doing a search for MOD batteries and ended up here. Lot's of nice threads.

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No I don't belong to any other fourms as I only get off 1 or 2 day a month so no time for PC. I was doing a search for MOD batteries and ended up here. Lot's of nice threads.

Yeah, that's how I ended up here. Well, not for batteries, but for vaping gear. I did finally get a chance to go over to the website and it looks like they are producing n.e.t.'s (naturally extracted tobaccos). Nice.

If you are really high on their juices, you might want to consider writing a review. That's what I did for a vendor that's producing some incredible juices. You also might get more attention doing it that way.

Nice meeting you and have a great night.:)

VU Sponsors