Become a Patron!

Looking for affordable dual battery squonker

beruzalor

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi all,
I recently made the switch to rda's and i'm loving it! But it's a pain in the ass to have to drip every 6-10 drags with my hadaly.
I was thinking of buying myself a sqounker but i need a dual battery one that is affordable (i live with my parents and they don't want me to spend too much money on vaping)
My budget is around €100, does somebody know a squonker for that price that works decently?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
The one that comes to my mind is the Kanger 160 Watt Dripbox.

I have the single battery 80 Watt version and I love it.

beruzalor

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The one that comes to my mind is the Kanger 160 Watt Dripbox.

I have the single battery 80 Watt version and I love it.
I have heard about the dripbox, but my local shopowner said it wasn't very good, and breaks down really fast

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
S100 is another alternative as Lucy said have a look in the review section @SirRichardRear did a review on it ;) ''tis limited to lower wattage than the Dripbox don't know why? no doubt geekvape are working on a new version by now

cynkrzy

Old Guy with a New Trick
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I just got a dripbox, and while I can't say how well it will hold up, it's a pretty decent mod, especially at the price. It convinced me that I want a "Drone" when I can afford it. My only real complaint is the bottle is a pain to remove if there is any juice in it.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I have heard about the dripbox, but my local shopowner said it wasn't very good, and breaks down really fast

It depends on which version he is thinking of. The original dripbox wasn't very good for several reasons. But the db 80 and 160 are much improved compared to the first version.

beruzalor

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It depends on which version he is thinking of. The original dripbox wasn't very good for several reasons. But the db 80 and 160 are much improved compared to the first version.
He was definitely referring to the 160, i asked for it specifically, the shopkeeper only sells lost vape drones, but these cost €250 witch is way to expensive for me :s

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Get either of these and you'll have some change for another RDA hehe or save another 35 euros and you'll be able to get the lost vape drone BF

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
He was definitely referring to the 160, i asked for it specifically, the shopkeeper only sells lost vape drones, but these cost €250 witch is way to expensive for me :s

250 euros!?! Pick another shop mate rip off picked mine up for £130

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rumor has it that Geekvape is giving the S100 another go around. That's why you can't find one because they're not being made anymore. Supposedly Geekvape is going back to the drawing board on that one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

And most likely why he is steering you away from the dripbox then. :D

Where do you want to purchase from? And restrictions on countries you do or don't want to make a purchase at?

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Rumor has it that Geekvape is giving the S100 another go around. That's why you can't find one because they're not being made anymore. Supposedly Geekvape is going back to the drawing board on that one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Makes sense thought they might 100w for a dual battery wtf

Have got a movekin disguiser (think that's the name) as well although it's a brick i believe

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
@UncleRJ been using his for a while now take it no issues on the 80w version mate?

beruzalor

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well my local vape shop may be expensive but it's just 1 man fighting against the big corporations, and i really dislike big corporates
The new regulations and taxes by our loving government make it very hard for this man to get around with just selling liquids, witch will probably be why he charges so much for mods, but i guess i'll buy my mod elsewhere

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I just got a dripbox, and while I can't say how well it will hold up, it's a pretty decent mod, especially at the price. It convinced me that I want a "Drone" when I can afford it. My only real complaint is the bottle is a pain to remove if there is any juice in it.

I have been using my Dripbox for about 3 months now without any issues.

What problems do you have removing the bottle?

Never been a problem for me at all.

cynkrzy

Old Guy with a New Trick
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I have been using my Dripbox for about 3 months now without any issues.

What problems do you have removing the bottle?

Never been a problem for me at all.

If there is juice left in the bottle, it ends up squirting into the atty and making a mess, other than that, the thing works great.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I imagine if someone built a dual battery squonker that was built to last under 100 euro, they'd sell an awful lot of them.

Why do you need dual cell? Is it more important than durability? Because in your price range it is pretty much a choice of one or the other. Not both IMO

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Tamer El-Meehy

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi all,
I recently made the switch to rda's and i'm loving it! But it's a pain in the ass to have to drip every 6-10 drags with my hadaly.
I was thinking of buying myself a sqounker but i need a dual battery one that is affordable (i live with my parents and they don't want me to spend too much money on vaping)
My budget is around €100, does somebody know a squonker for that price that works decently?

I think -if I remember correctly- there is a guy in England that makes wooden squonkers. And I remember he had a dual 18650 box. The Vaping Biker reviewed it a while back. If I remember the website I'll post it here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I think -if I remember correctly- there is a guy in England that makes wooden squonkers. And I remember he had a dual 18650 box. The Vaping Biker reviewed it a while back. If I remember the website I'll post it here.

Is that the one with the brass plate on top he has? Think he did a hadaly review using that squonker looked bloody awesome whatever it was

Zaxxaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

It was m-vapes.He doesn't list the dual battery squonker on his website anymore,but maybe he would do one custom if asked.
http://www.m-vapes.co.uk

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
If there is juice left in the bottle, it ends up squirting into the atty and making a mess, other than that, the thing works great.

Here is what I do.

I GENTLY hold and slightly rotate the bottle while pulling it down.

DO NOT REMOVE the bottle from the tube when you do this. Leave it connected at the very top.

Then gently and slowly squeeze the bottle and let it collapse quickly.

If you do this several times, it will suck the E-Liquid out of the Tube and RDA and you won't get drips of excess E-Liquid leaking while you fill the bottle..

Also, the area around the bottle needs to be cleaned from time to time using Q-Tips.

You won't believe the crud that accumulates in those unseen areas over time!

I hope this helps:vino:

beruzalor

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I imagine if someone built a dual battery squonker that was built to last under 100 euro, they'd sell an awful lot of them.

Why do you need dual cell? Is it more important than durability? Because in your price range it is pretty much a choice of one or the other. Not both IMO

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Well with my hadaly i vape at 6-6,5V
That is my main reason, battery life is also an important factor, if i use my istick pico it doesn't last the day...

beruzalor

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well i think i'm going for a dripbox 160, in a nearby vapeshop it sells for €65, but i've seen that for €15 more i can buy one and an authentic goon on 3fvape, so i think i'll buy it from there

VU Sponsors